OOC West Richland Tavern by 1millionsecrets.

You don't have to admit to the O.J. and Vodka just send me one while you're at it.

Oh BTW...Eugene misses Raven right about now. ;)

Last edited:
I nominate Tess for Hannah's Place Bartender!

What's wrong Secrets Lass?

You don't have to admit to the O.J. and Vodka just send me one while you're at it.

Oh BTW...Eugene misses Raven right about now. ;)

Already posted to make her run into him :D

Have to pick up some girl scout cookies, be back in fifteen minutes!

I'm a guy! CAN'T garauntee I can solve your problems, but I can help.
None of this was said with an intended sexual undertone.

I just give up... Until I'm older and some fat loser will settle for me.
Sweetheart...Just be yourself :) Confidence is one of the biggest turn-ons for a lot of guys. Not cockiness, but the ability to be confident in yourself, and be able to take the lead...big turn on....plus it shows you aren't reliant on just us, but can do it yourself :)

So be yourself and relax.

Sweetheart...Just be yourself :) Confidence is one of the biggest turn-ons for a lot of guys. Not cockiness, but the ability to be confident in yourself, and be able to take the lead...big turn on....plus it shows you aren't reliant on just us, but can do it yourself :)

So be yourself and relax.
Thank you.

I just give up... Until I'm older and some fat loser will settle for me.

Don't ever settle, you deserve whatever it is you are looking for!!! I am older and I have finally realized that I deserve a great guy who loves me and cares about me and I won't settle for any less!

Just an idea for the RP....maybe secrets can write a time lapse post. After we get to a certain point (like maybe after they get the live show going?) Like "for the next several weeks things went smoothly, blah blah blah" know what I mean?

I think im going to take that hot shower now. Ive had about all I can take with this congestion.

Been telling you you're something special Secrets and DJ just said what I've know better than I could.

I'm nothing special Wolfie, i'm.just like everyone else.

Ad we will just as soon as this.new character gys settled. Sorry got busy.

Fuck me hard running....these note cards on antibiotics are killer...80 slides to cover in one night...and it's all medical...I can now tell you what tetracycline is used for....among other things...

Back