OOC -- "To Thrive" (Closed)

PennySaver

Literotica Guru
OOC

"To Thrive"
An Alien Arrival Story

closed

NOTE:

This thread is for the writers only, please.
If you have a question or comment, please PM the writer(s).
Thank you.​

Role play's beginning date: 14 March 2023

Situation on Earth at this time:
  • The fourth wave of the COVID-19 pandemic had been underway since October of 2022.
  • Mutated versions of the virus known as the Variants V-20, V-21, and V-23 (named for the year they were discovered, obviously) popped up in Australia, South Africa, and the United States respectively. No vaccine was effective against the variants in time to prevent the pandemic from deepening.
  • By the end of 2022, more than 120 million lives had been lost directly to the virus.
  • Another 1.1 billion deaths were lost indirectly due to starvation, conflict, social upheaval, or other diseases.
  • The world had been engulfed by mayhem by the time V-23 was found across the United States in January 2023.
  • More than 40 countries were embroiled in violent civil unrest or outright civil war.
  • Another 30 were involved in military conflict with their neighbors, mostly over dwindling resources.
  • 14 Countries had been invaded in part or in full, again mostly for the resources they had which their neighbors wanted.
  • The United Nations had ceased meeting in mid-2022; it simply wasn't worth the time and effort anymore.
  • On six different occasions, nuclear arsenals were very nearly used.
    But it wouldn't be God who would arrive to save the day. Instead, it would be aliens. The 1,200 meter diameter, wheel-like space station -- not space ship -- seemed to have appeared instantaneously in orbit, 235 miles above the surface of Earth.

Arrival of the Alien Space Station:
  • The Mother Ship (as it will soon be or already is being called) arrived instantaneously and without warning on at 1444 GMT, 13 March 2023.
  • Within seconds, it began transmitting a radio signal to Earth in 12,000 languages and regional or social dialects, including 3,000 that had been spoken on Earth in as much as a thousand years.
  • The message was simple and direct: We come in peace.
  • The message also came with a countdown timer indicating that an event was going to happen in 30 hours. (Seattle/LA, 1:44pm; NYC/WDC, 4:44pm; London 8:44pm; Moscow 11:44pm)
  • Although there was international discussion about whether or not to launch nuclear missiles at the space station, this action was not taken.
  • The event that occurred was the transmission of a message from the alien space station.
  • The individual making the transmission identified herself as Sharra.
  • And -- as described further below -- she was a being of light who had assumed the body of an International Space Station astronaut from the United States, Captain Sadie Thomas, who had been tragically killed when the alien space station inadvertently damaged the ISS.

The International Space Station's involvement:
  • The ISS had had 6 occupants at the time of the alien space station's arrival:
    • Mission Commander: Stanley Reynolds: USA; [Rank] (USAF).
    • Dr. Sadie Thomas: USA; Captain (USAF).
    • Dr. Betty Howardson: United Kingdom.
    • Dr. Ulf Fischer: Germany.
    • Victor Budanov: Russian Federation; Major (VVS, aka Russian Air Force).
    • Katya Baskin: Russian Federation; Captain (VVS).
  • Approximately 12 hours after the arrival of the Mother Ship, the ISS disappeared from all forms of monitoring.
  • A few hours later, it was found again, broken into 3 distinct pieces and slowly descending toward the atmosphere.
  • By the time the countdown clock had reached Zero, the ISS had entered Earth's atmosphere and burned up upon reentry. While there would be come debris that reached the surface, it all hit the Pacific Ocean and was lost.
  • One of the crew members, American Sadie Thomas, would appear on billions of screens across the planet. But, it wasn't Sadie any longer; it was the Alien leader,Sharra, who explained that Sadie had been killed and that she, Sharra, had occupied her body to allow her to communicate with the Human race.
    ………………………………………

Not done after this point.

again swept a demonstrating gesture before her, saying, "When it became obvious that even our advanced medical knowledge could not save Captain Sadie, I … occupied her physical being … so that I can communicate with you, the people of Earth, in a far more simpler manner. Having physical form will enable you and I to discuss how we can help you with the issues plaguing you and your planet at this time."

She took a couple of steps back, then turned left, right, and back to the screen. With a wide smile, she added playfully, "And I have come to learn that Captain Sadie was rather enjoyable to look at, as well … which can not hurt, I think."

Moving forward again, Sharra finished, "I will be making contact with the leaders of your planet in the hours to come, to determine how we can help you in both the short run and the long run. I will also be making contact with the family of Captain Sadie, to express my sincere regret for their loss and explain the way forward in regards to her physical form."

Sharra spoke for a moment about some of the great things that were to come without getting into many details. She did, however, say that they could not only bring an end to the current pandemic but could prevent all future ones. Then, with a peaceful farewell, screens across the globe simply went black.

################​

"Greetings, I am Sharra," she said as she entered the medical lab. She smiled to the man and -- looking toward the wall where earlier a holographic display had shown him her earlier message to the world -- she asked, "Do you have any questions about my presentation to your people?"

Although he was sitting atop a pretty standard looking examination bed, he was surrounded by an array of medical machines, many of which might have looked familiar from advanced Earth hospitals but most of which also featured 3-D holographic imagers that he would never have seen except in science fiction or futuristic movies and television shows.

Many of the machines illustrated images of portions of the man's body. One showed an image of his heart, beating and pushing blood into arteries, the image of which faded away. Another showed his brain, which was featuring bright colors in those lobes where brain activity was currently taking place.

A third machine featured a 3-D, life sized, full body holographic image of the man as he sat on the bed … though, the representation of him seemed to be floating in air, with the bed not actually illustrated. In addition to the bed not being in the image, neither were his clothes; his bit-larger-and-thicker-than-median cock lay off to the left in the crook where his thigh met his belly.

"My name is Sharra, as you already know," she went on as she neared him. "I wish to convey my regret at the loss of your crew mate. I understand that you are the Commander of the mission and that you are responsible for your crew, just as I am responsible for mine. I am truly sorry we could not save Captain Sadie's life."[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Back