OOC: Muse for The Priest ~ CLOSED for Veroe & yeishia.

1c97abb29f723855228a7acdeb71cf10.gif

https://cdn05.**********/uploads/photos/2018/12/38273/bdsmlr-38273-VCvEtxOVBN.gif

HgFzUQK.jpg

"Pick a number between one and eight, little one."

Well if they resonate that much with you we'll work on trying to incorporate one or two of them into a scene we do to make our story resonate with you as well.

Well if they resonate that much with you we'll work on trying to incorporate one or two of them into a scene we do to make our story resonate with you as well.

Giggles...That sounds perfect. I’m putting the finishing touches to my post and so it should be up soon.:)

Perfect can't wait to read what you post as soon as it's finished.

Just remember my obsessive editing can take hours! :eek: Maybe you can whip me through it lol:)

Btw I have an unrelated question?

Do you remember posting a very evocative picture of a woman whicH contained a post from Anäis Nin, it was in your picture thread . I’d love to use it for my siggy but can’t find it. 😢

Just remember my obsessive editing can take hours! :eek: Maybe you can whip me through it lol:)

Btw I have an unrelated question?

Do you remember posting a very evocative picture of a woman whicH contained a post from Anäis Nin, it was in your picture thread . I’d love to use it for my siggy but can’t find it. 😢

So your asking me to find a needle in a haystack?

So your asking me to find a needle in a haystack?

Essentially yes. :eek:

Pretty please:rose:

I was hoping that you’d remember , that you had a idetic memory mane. I couldn’t find it.
Er...would tears help?😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Been looking for a long time without finding it. Do you remember what the quote said?

I refuse to live in an ordinary world as an ordinary woman
I want esctascy

(Paraphrased)

e71027519fc4c6e9bbf9aca5ac6c6f40891d84f7.jpg

“ Cristian you want me to sub....really I think not! I’ve had a taste...I like.”

6ea2ca507e7f8f84d8fa5c7080fa7eba8e922d4b.jpg

If this were Christian I’ll leave Daemon...if this were Deaman I’d crawl in the pages of our story and stay there forever.

OMG!

Can I keep him?
:heart:

6ea2ca507e7f8f84d8fa5c7080fa7eba8e922d4b.jpg

If this were Christian I’ll leave Daemon...if this were Deaman I’d crawl in the pages of our story and stay there forever.

OMG!

Can I keep him?
:heart:

LOL sure. We'll use him for Christian.

Refresh my memory. Christian was our version of kingsley, right?

Back