OOC: Muse for The Priest ~ CLOSED for Veroe & yeishia.

4223c35d351dccad284c6798ae373af1.jpg

I :heart::heart: these shoes.

Influenced by Christian perhaps...

04acbf4d35141f7ff81b50a8814c98de.jpg

:heart: these two, and can definitely see these as a gift from Christian.

Love this one, but that may be more because of the fierce and Dommely look in her eyes than the lingerie specifically...and to be honest the model has a hot body too easily showcased by the lingerie.

I love her shoes and the skirt, but the jacket is ruined by that collar. Just makes me think of a cheesy scifi movie costume for aliens or people from the future.

Couldn't you just see a person who looked innocent, but they really were not and the only forshadowing is of the shoes ...

aec1fcab1c370fcd3d64351d91716ef4.jpg

I love the idea, but looking at them alone they seem too on the nose. That opinion might change when they're paired with the rest of the costume though. Then it might be just the right amount of on the nose but blends or meshes with the rest of her ensemble.

How innocent are we talking about? Casual dress like a sundress she wears on a Saturday afternoon windowshopping around Manhattan or like a classy formal gown that doesn't reveal too much about what she does except the shoes.

I think this one's perfect. Though add just the right amount of jewelry like a silver necklace with a large ruby or sapphire in the center and a broad-brimmed hat for just a touch of some theatricality.

You have a wit that is your greatest treasure, Jennifer...such a clever mouth, I am looking forward to giving it greater pursuits than goading me tonight.
tumblr_o3otliE80u1v79isso1_500.jpg

tumblr_o1wwhkXucW1txxkf4o1_500.jpg

Quite the erotic build up...these are getting better and better Veroe , thank you. :rose:

Back