Online Jack and Jill Party!

Got another update and an apology for those I was chatting with last night. My exhaustion turned into a nightmare. Thought I would have to call my daughter and tell her she was about to have that sibling she always wanted, or I was dying. Not sure which!

I won't go into all the details but I was having pains that were as bad as when I had an induced labor with no meds. My belly was so full of gas and bloated that I looked like I would birth 9 babies. Belly button was totally pushed out and felt like a skewer was being poked into it. Headache, backache, dizzy, chills.Spent until 7:30 this morning riding that porcelain bus with a bowl in my lap. I thought for sure something would come out either end. But, no. Tried sitting, standing, lying down. Nothing helped with the pain! Finally after a thousand or so burps, the bloating went down some.

I did NOT take the Progesterone today. All of this stuff and more began to crop up two hours after that first pill! Each day, the side effects intensified. Nope. Just can't do it and... The pills did not seem to cure the original problem. They just made it worse.

I am feeling much better but still very exhausted and have the chills. It's 73 degrees in here. I may be BBL. Am going to try to eat a little dinner now, then crawl into bed with my heating pad and whatever warm bodies I can find. :(

Saw my hematologist today. Both she and two other of my Drs. say something still isn't right. We're going to take a wait and see approach, unless I tank in the meantime. If I my labs are not back to normal or at least much better than they are, I will have a bone marrow biopsy in 6 months.

Saw my hematologist today. Both she and two other of my Drs. say something still isn't right. We're going to take a wait and see approach, unless I tank in the meantime. If I my labs are not back to normal or at least much better than they are, I will have a bone marrow biopsy in 6 months.

I hope everything goes well!!

I am hosting it right here in the Playground. Snacks and drinks all around.

Got the dance floor cleared and this song is playing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4PeT6aeytU

I am up and dancing. I have on my new, dark pink chemise and my black ballet slippers. Starting off with my hands over my head and hips swaying.

Moving on to sliding my hands down my front in a sultry fashion.

*Looks around the room to see if anyone wants to join in*

ETA: All hell has broken loose on the rules. Anything goes now whether I'm here or not. Hehehe.

good morning

Back