Online Jack and Jill Party!

spanking your ass, and love how you squirm and wiggle when I've spanked your ass so much, that it's red and sensitive.

Oh that feels sooo good baby, but I'm getting hot with this velvet on.

*Looks up at you with big lust filled eyes and strips off my dress*

I need your cock inside of me now. Fuck me raw!

And if there's anyone else lurking about... I do have two more holes waiting to be filled. I want to be filled with cum.

Come on baby.

*Hurls self down on back and pulls you down on top of me*

Fuck me. Fuck the hell out of me! I am still remembering last night. I've been having orgasms all day thinking about you. And sorry ladies, this cock is all mine! Although if you do come in here, I might let you have a taste. :devil:

Oh that feels sooo good baby, but I'm getting hot with this velvet on.

*Looks up at you with big lust filled eyes and strips off my dress*

I need your cock inside of me now. Fuck me raw!

And if there's anyone else lurking about... I do have two more holes waiting to be filled. I want to be filled with cum.

reaches up grabbing your dress tearing it down the loud rip making you jump as I maul your tits squeezing and biting. then grabbing a handful of your hair. pulling you to me, licking your lips. "so my little slut, wants to get fucked. Do you want me to let them all see the true slut that you really are? The one I fuck and use everyday?"

reaches up grabbing your dress tearing it down the loud rip making you jump as I maul your tits squeezing and biting. then grabbing a handful of your hair. pulling you to me, licking your lips. "so my little slut, wants to get fucked. Do you want me to let them all see the true slut that you really are? The one I fuck and use everyday?"

Yes. Fuck yes. Make me your fuck toy.

*Lets out a slow but loud moan and runs my fingernails down your back*

Use me. Use me hard and put me away wet!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...

Let's go over to OUR place where all the good stuff is.

Sorry lurkers.

I'm gonna get laid but good! :devil:

*Poof*

Let's go over to OUR place where all the good stuff is.

Sorry lurkers.

I'm gonna get laid but good! :devil:

*Poof*

You'll all have to excuse us. and hope you have fun wondering, after reading all that we do here in public. What could these 2 do in private lol. Have fun imagining what we do, and thanks for all the pm's Yes I am that fucking nasty, and my little slut loves all the wicked things I do to her. making her cum till she is just an exhausted cum soaked and sore and bitten ragdoll. and then my good little kitten, crawls over to me, and just sucks and licks my cock simply because she loves to.

We'll be back later,

You'll all have to excuse us. and hope you have fun wondering, after reading all that we do here in public. What could these 2 do in private lol. Have fun imagining what we do, and thanks for all the pm's Yes I am that fucking nasty, and my little slut loves all the wicked things I do to her. making her cum till she is just an exhausted cum soaked and sore and bitten ragdoll. and then my good little kitten, crawls over to me, and just sucks and licks my cock simply because she loves to.

We'll be back later,

What he said.

*Poof for real now*

IDL (looking for female role play partner)

The International Date Line (IDL) is an imaginary line of demarcation on the surface of Earth that runs from the North Pole to the South Pole and demarcates the change of one calendar day to the next. It passes through the middle of the Pacific Ocean, roughly following the 180° line of longitude but deviating to pass around some territories and island groups.

When you travel from American Somoa to Suva Fiji at 12am the day changes from Thursday to Saturday and Friday is lost forever. You found a time portal where you can travel a short distance to lose a day and when you go back the other way, from Fiji to Somoa, the opposite happens, you gain a day.

You wake up one morning in a cloudy fog and realize you have been drugged. You remember bits and pieces of a night out on the town at first with your girlfriends and then with a guy you met. You can vaguely remember he was handsome and ripped and there was another peculiar part of him you could barely recall through the haze. You remember a long, thick black rod that squirted cum all over your face. You remember a salty taste but you couldn't remember if you swallowed it or spit it out.

You also couldn't recall what made why he made you play with yourself so vigorously while he squirted cum all over you face. You just remember hearing his question as you slowly lost consciousness. Forward or backward? Fast forward or rewind? Pain or Pleasure? If you say forward, you can skip Friday as if it never happened. If you say backward, you can relive Friday all over again.
This is a tale of two stories. 1) What day of sex would you like to skip? 2) What day of sex would you like to repeat?

After you tell your first story you will be in for a shocking surprise. And as you write your second story an ancient alien time travel phenomenon will be revealed right before your eyes, but only if you reveal your kinks and triggers.

Last edited:
IDL (looking for female role play partner)

The International Date Line (IDL) is an imaginary line of demarcation on the surface of Earth that runs from the North Pole to the South Pole and demarcates the change of one calendar day to the next. It passes through the middle of the Pacific Ocean, roughly following the 180° line of longitude but deviating to pass around some territories and island groups.

When you travel from American Somoa to Suva Fiji at 12am the day changes from Thursday to Saturday and Friday is lost forever. You found a time portal where you can travel a short distance to lose a day and when you go back the other way, from Fiji to Somoa, the opposite happens, you gain a day.

You wake up one morning in a cloudy fog and realize you have been drugged. You remember bits and pieces of a night out on the town at first with your girlfriends and then with a guy you met. You can vaguely remember he was handsome and ripped and there was another peculiar part of him you could barely recall through the haze. You remember a long, thick black rod that squirted cum all over your face. You remember a salty taste but you couldn't remember if you swallowed it or spit it out.

You also couldn't recall what made why he made you play with yourself so vigorously while he squirted cum all over you face. You just remember hearing his question as you slowly lost consciousness. Forward or backward? Fast forward or rewind? Pain or Pleasure? If you say forward, you can skip Friday as if it never happened. If you say backward, you can relive Friday all over again.
This is a tale of two stories. 1) What day of sex would you like to skip? 2) What day of sex would you like to repeat?

After you tell your first story you will be in for a shocking surprise. And as you write your second story an ancient alien time travel phenomenon will be revealed right before your eyes, but only if you reveal your kinks and triggers.

First let me say thank you for editing your post as part of it was in violation of the rules. However, the part about being drugged may well also be in violation of the rules. Would that be non-consent? I think so.

Ever been unwittingly drugged? Thought not. Something like that could be a trigger for those who have and what you edited out could also be a trigger. KWIM? And yeah, if somebody wants to read between the lines, so be it.

I am just not really sure what you want of me. I did say that I would try to answer this if it were posted here. But apparently I only skimmed your missive to me. This seems to be something I can't/won't/don't want to be bothered to answer. Why? This guy doesn't own me. I owe him nothing. Not even an answer to his question.

And try as I might, I can't really even answer the rest of it as it doesn't really make sense to me. Aliens are not my thing. If you want to ask me a direct question, I will answer it if I can. I want this party thread to be a happy place. I do hope you find who you are looking for but it can't be me. I did tell you that I had a man so hopefully you just threw this out there for someone else to read but there aren't many females who come to this thread.

I can say that I wouldn't want to repeat any day of sex. Why? What good is sameness? I will say that any sex I've had with MidnghtRyder1a has been out of this world. No aliens though. Not yet anyway...

And sorry for the attitude. I shall adjust it for the better.

Now who wants to throw down a tune? I'm in the mood for dancing!

Last edited:
Back