"One Of 20" - Mature gangbang story

Widowed woman in her late 40s, (in perimenopause, so technically still fertile) a wild girl back in the day, loves to give blowjobs but older hubby died. She ends up in Ft. Lauderdale on vacation visiting a friend during spring break, goes for a walk on the beach, comes across a frat beach party where she's offered a beer. Multiple cute guys hit on her, she flirts, things get hazy from there.

She wakes up hungover the next morning to find someone has written XIX in marker on her belly. Her mouth tastes like spunk, every hole is sore, dripping with cum, her hair is matted and there's dried cum on her face.

There's an 18-year-old sleeping on her couch. He's the one who brought her home. He fills her on on the explicit details of the gangbang, how she took it in every hole and had cum sprayed all over her face and tits plus swallowed a lot of it, then explains that the XIX means she fucked 19 guys - all bareback. He gets her aspirin, coffee and orange juice, then leads her to the shower and helps her clean up.

Then he tells her he never had a chance at her, and now wants to be number XX (20). He's soo cute and been so sweet she can't resist him, and he spends the day taking her in every hole, they rest, then takes her out to dinner. They go back to the rental and he does her all night; the next morning, he's gone.

Two weeks later, back at work she's got morning sickness... EPT test says positive, the father could be any of the 20 guys....

A couple of days later, the receptionist calls - there's someone in the lobby asking for her. It's #20 wearing a suit with flowers and candy. (He took a business card out of her purse the night he took her home.) He professes love, can't live without her.

Cue happy/horny ending.

I don't know, 19 guy gangbangs can get really messy to write let alone participate in.

The one thing I would change though, her pregnancy was a false positive in the end and she just kept the #20 as a pet so he could arrange gangbangs for her about every three or four months.

I don't know, 19 guy gangbangs can get really messy to write let alone participate in.

The one thing I would change though, her pregnancy was a false positive in the end and she just kept the #20 as a pet so he could arrange gangbangs for her about every three or four months.
I kinda like the ida that she is pregers- and gives birth to twins. DNA testing shows they are from two different fathers- neither being Mr. 20.

I kinda like the ida that she is pregers- and gives birth to twins. DNA testing shows they are from two different fathers- neither being Mr. 20.
And they would be fraternal twins as once an egg is fertilized it shuts every other sperm out. And then she would have to have had two eggs drop at the same time which isn't unheard of. Lot's of technical stuff in the background that usually nobody thinks about.

Back