One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one of the simpler ones for now while I go figure out which of the others I want to edit and post. I should have done something, anything, with the lighting. Some of these came out WAY too bright. I should know better by now. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Now, you know I am fond of that lovely ass. :D But I must say this is one of the more classic and simply beautiful shots you have taken. Just very beautiful and there.... really nice.

Without a doubt!

You really had a thread? You didn't tell me that. Were they all only cock shots or did they just include enough of them that you had to get rid of them anyway?

Yea, I did. This was a few years ago. They were a mix. I had stopped posting, even kinda dropped away from Lit for the most part. Every once in a blue moon some clown would resurrect the thread and say something to the effect of "you shouldn't be posting at all, you're disgusting" etc etc. I never paid them any mind. It's like, if you don't want to see a guy, don't click on a thread that as a (M) in the subject line. If you're gay and don't like bigger guys, don't bother with looking at pics when the original post say "I'm a bigger guy". Seriously. I never once got any crap from any of the ladies that post on guys threads. Either they didn't like what they saw and moved on, or were very encouraging. Eventually it either got reported or a mod saw it on a resurrection posting.

If anyone can do it properly.

I don't want to know who has me blocked but numbers would be interesting.

I don't recall ever saying that I didn't think you could be soft or sweet.
Definitely unusual *giggles* (luckily for me)

you know that's not what I said :rolleyes:

You know that I consider unusual to be a compliment.

Oh I think it was!

I'm good with my hands too but im even better with my tounge!

Even better!!

Looks pretty sexy to me! YUMMY!:devil:

Thank you! If you liked it then I've clearly accomplished what I set out to do.

This pic is seriously sexy and very, very appetizing, and very, very, very arousing!:devil:

That's a lot of verys...I'll assume that means you liked it then? You flatter me you know. Quite a lot really. :kiss:

Amazing pics

Thank you beautiful.

Good Morning! I hope today is a good day for you!!! :rose:

It's too soon to tell yet. I'll be sure to check back in later.

Three hundred pages of Isseii! The world is a better place for them! :heart:

I had tried to post earlier this morning, but Lit and my phone were not seeing eye-to-eye. I spent some time reviewing the posts from last night and this morning, and I have to say...WOW! You're better than any coffee at getting my heart pounding and my blood rushing! :kiss:

Awww, my world is definitely a better place for yours. :heart:

I love that you say you were reviewing them, it makes me feel like I should be waiting on my final grade. I hope that I passed! I like it when I can make your blood rush to your face...and stuff.

Good Morning Beautiful,

There are so many of your most recent pics that I have enjoyed and loved looking at, that if I had included them here I would have taken up the whole page. Please do not stop mmmmm.

Have a wonderful day filled with sleep and naughty thoughts and fun and lots of pictures for us, your adoring fans.

MH4u xo

Thank you so much. You know I can't stop...not now anyway. The urge to take pictures comes and goes, but when it comes it keeps coming and coming and coming.

So, it was Bike-To-Work Day today, with 33°F and ice-cold rain. I elected to drive. Who says people don't get smarter as they age?

Oh Thor...I saw your post, but it didn't prepare me for what was outside of my window when I looked out. I was just out there, in bare feet, with snow up to my ankle.

Dear Alaska, it's the middle of May. Please fuck off!

Mmm, getting firm just thinking about it! Love these images Senorita! :)

Now that...is a lovely mental image.

these two shots are great. the lighting and the composition and also the fantastic breasts.
and the glasses. they really do make things better.

So that means you like the glasses too?
I like that you like them. Does that surprise you too?

the black and white effect looks great - those strings, they can be used to bind?

They certainly could be, the definitely should be.

Now, you know I am fond of that lovely ass. :D But I must say this is one of the more classic and simply beautiful shots you have taken. Just very beautiful and there.... really nice.

Thank you very much. It means a lot you know. It's interesting to sit back and look at how things have progressed over the years, to see where I started and where I have ended up. It makes me wonder...what in the hell will be next.

Yea, I did. This was a few years ago. They were a mix. I had stopped posting, even kinda dropped away from Lit for the most part. Every once in a blue moon some clown would resurrect the thread and say something to the effect of "you shouldn't be posting at all, you're disgusting" etc etc. I never paid them any mind. It's like, if you don't want to see a guy, don't click on a thread that as a (M) in the subject line. If you're gay and don't like bigger guys, don't bother with looking at pics when the original post say "I'm a bigger guy". Seriously. I never once got any crap from any of the ladies that post on guys threads. Either they didn't like what they saw and moved on, or were very encouraging. Eventually it either got reported or a mod saw it on a resurrection posting.

I shouldn't be surprised that you ran into some assholes, yet somehow I still am. For the most part people around here are better than that at looking at what they want to and just ignoring the rest. There are always a few though, that can't keep their mouths shut and walk away, that feel the need to try to make other people feel like crap. You can pretty much guarantee that they're not people who would be able to put themselves out there in the same way.

Really though...you're beautiful. I don't need a picture to show me what I can already see. If you should ever happen to dig any of them up though...I want to see.

You know that I consider unusual to be a compliment.

Oh I think it was!

Good it was meant that way.

I give up then. :( Think that if you must.

Yeah some parts of uk had snow this week too.

Oh Thor...I saw your post, but it didn't prepare me for what was outside of my window when I looked out. I was just out there, in bare feet, with snow up to my ankle.

The birch leaves have been trying to pop! This will stunt their growth!

:kiss: Pretty girl wish I could put on a show for you! ;) Hah, :devil:

You are beautiful. One day perhaps. :kiss:

Good it was meant that way.

I give up then. :( Think that if you must.

Yeah some parts of uk had snow this week too.

I know it was.
You know I don't.
Stupid snow.

Okay let me know. My day was great. Better than I thought it was going to be. :rose:

That's wonderful. I saw a post that you had made about it while I was poking through another thread. It wasn't any of my business, wasn't something that we had discussed. I'm glad you're doing ok though. :kiss:

The birch leaves have been trying to pop! This will stunt their growth!

Spring was so close. One good rain and we would have had it. Next week perhaps.

Thank you very much. It means a lot you know. It's interesting to sit back and look at how things have progressed over the years, to see where I started and where I have ended up. It makes me wonder...what in the hell will be next.

No need to wonder or worry, just go with the moment and enjoy where you are at. Looks like you are having fun and doing some very nice work, so why think about it too much. I don't know about you but that is where I mess things up. lol

I seem to spend a lot of time talking about people posting pictures of their cocks lately. I want to clarify. I love men. I love cocks. I simply prefer them in that order. I would rather meet the guy, get to know the guy, and actually want to see his cock before it's staring me in the eyes. There's a lot to be said for anticipation, for being made to wait. There are also some exceptions. There are always exceptions. There are some times when it's a great idea to take a picture of your cock and post it on the internet. There are times when it just feels like the right thing to do. There are probably also times where you take the picture and hang on to it, when you show it to a couple of people and they say, "hey, that's a great cock shot!" After that you start thinking that maybe, just maybe, you should show everyone else the picture of your cock too. I'm not unsympathetic. Sometimes things like that happen when you don't have a cock too you know. I wouldn't want to be a total hypocrite. :D

Happy Friday!
Happy 300 pages (in this thread)!
I don't have any video to share with you this time.

Last edited:
I know it was.
You know I don't.
Stupid snow.

:)
Oh you had me worried
Yeah, surely time for it to be hassling the southern hemisphere. And now writing that word has made me think of your breasts. :rolleyes: What am I like.

And now a pic that makes me feel hungry mmmm

Looks like I got here at a good time! Wow.

I want to do some kind of pics but I'm out of idears at the moment. Something fun maybe.

I shouldn't be surprised that you ran into some assholes, yet somehow I still am. For the most part people around here are better than that at looking at what they want to and just ignoring the rest. There are always a few though, that can't keep their mouths shut and walk away, that feel the need to try to make other people feel like crap. You can pretty much guarantee that they're not people who would be able to put themselves out there in the same way.

Really though...you're beautiful. I don't need a picture to show me what I can already see. If you should ever happen to dig any of them up though...I want to see.

Yeah. I never paid them any mind. And you're right, none of them was ever brave enough to put themselves out there. I had them all on a mini pc, if it still works, and the drive is still good, I'll see what I can do.

Can you help me clean this lick mark off my monitor now?

Congrats on 300 pages, doll. :kiss::heart::rose::rose::rose:

No need to wonder or worry, just go with the moment and enjoy where you are at. Looks like you are having fun and doing some very nice work, so why think about it too much. I don't know about you but that is where I mess things up. lol

I think about it for the same reason that I think about most things...because it amuses me.

Thank you. Anything you want to know just ask. :) :kiss:

Thank you. I'm sure I will, eventually.

:)
Oh you had me worried
Yeah, surely time for it to be hassling the southern hemisphere. And now writing that word has made me think of your breasts. :rolleyes: What am I like.

And now a pic that makes me feel hungry mmmm

You know better.
Does everything make you think of breasts?
I'm not hungry...but I really really want a coke.

WOW!!!! I wasn't expecting that!!! Beautiful.

*grins*
All the more reason to post it then.

Looks like I got here at a good time! Wow.

I want to do some kind of pics but I'm out of idears at the moment. Something fun maybe.

It should always be fun. If it's not then it's probably not worth doing. I'm sure something will come to you in time.

Yeah. I never paid them any mind. And you're right, none of them was ever brave enough to put themselves out there. I had them all on a mini pc, if it still works, and the drive is still good, I'll see what I can do.

Yay. I hope you do. I hope you're having a good night.

Can you help me clean this lick mark off my monitor now?

Congrats on 300 pages, doll. :kiss::heart::rose::rose::rose:

No licking your monitor.

Thank you!

Yay. I hope you do. I hope you're having a good night.

I can't complain. Last test in Psych class is done. One down, two more to go. Catching up on Doctor Who, keeping an eye on the Giants game. Wishing I hadyour soft, curvy, sexy body to snuggle up with

Coolebeans. :D

Uh huh...I forget what we were talking about. I got distracted by my dinner. :D

I can't complain. Last test in Psych class is done. One down, two more to go. Catching up on Doctor Who, keeping an eye on the Giants game. Wishing I hadyour soft, curvy, sexy body to snuggle up with

Bah! I misunderstood your comment about it yesterday, or maybe it was the day before. I thought that your psych test was the last one for the semester. I didnt realize you had two more left to go after that. I'm a great snuggler ... sort of. I get very fidgety though. I haven't watched Doctor Who before, though based on other stuff I like everyone says I would like it.

Very true ha ha. ;)

Its far more interesting when it's unexpected. People who have known me for a while probably did expect it though. Oh well...I'll surprise them next time by keeping my pants on. :D

I seem to spend a lot of time talking about people posting pictures of their cocks lately. I want to clarify. I love men. I love cocks. I simply prefer them in that order. I would rather meet the guy, get to know the guy, and actually want to see his cock before it's staring me in the eyes. There's a lot to be said for anticipation, for being made to wait. There are also some exceptions. There are always exceptions. There are some times when it's a great idea to take a picture of your cock and post it on the internet. There are times when it just feels like the right thing to do. There are probably also times where you take the picture and hang on to it, when you show it to a couple of people and they say, "hey, that's a great cock shot!" After that you start thinking that maybe, just maybe, you should show everyone else the picture of your cock too. I'm not unsympathetic. Sometimes things like that happen when you don't have a cock too you know. I wouldn't want to be a total hypocrite. :D

Happy Friday!
Happy 300 pages (in this thread)!
I don't have any video to share with you this time.

Oh Yes! That's a keeper. :D hee hee

MH4u xoxo :devil:
:rose:

I forgot what we were talking about too lol. :D

I like your surprises ;)

I'll be sure to do it again...when you least expect it. There's nothing too surprising in the next batch I'm going to post.

Oh Yes! That's a keeper. :D hee hee

MH4u xoxo :devil:
:rose:

I thought you might like that one. ;)

I love it when you think dirty ;)

I always think dirty, more so when you're around. It's talking about it that I don't do often anymore.

Bah! I misunderstood your comment about it yesterday, or maybe it was the day before. I thought that your psych test was the last one for the semester. I didnt realize you had two more left to go after that. I'm a great snuggler ... sort of. I get very fidgety though. I haven't watched Doctor Who before, though based on other stuff I like everyone says I would like it.

Sorry, I wasn't too clear. Tonight was my last night of Psych class, still have my Math and English finals to go.

Doctor Who is a great show. I've been watching since the 4th Doctor of the original series run. Looks like Netflix has all the new series and some episodes of the earlier series run. You can get away with starting with Eccleston and going from there, then just kind of fill in on earlier stuff. Tom Baker (4th Doctor) is still my all time favorite. Gotta watch myself. I'll go off rambling on the show lol

Sorry, I wasn't too clear. Tonight was my last night of Psych class, still have my Math and English finals to go.

Doctor Who is a great show. I've been watching since the 4th Doctor of the original series run. Looks like Netflix has all the new series and some episodes of the earlier series run. You can get away with starting with Eccleston and going from there, then just kind of fill in on earlier stuff. Tom Baker (4th Doctor) is still my all time favorite. Gotta watch myself. I'll go off rambling on the show lol

I think you were probably clear enough, I think it was just wishful thinking on my part.

So the new series is still worth watching? I had always heard that it wasn't nearly as good. You can ramble all you want. I enjoy it.

I think you were probably clear enough, I think it was just wishful thinking on my part.

So the new series is still worth watching? I had always heard that it wasn't nearly as good. You can ramble all you want. I enjoy it.

1) Doctor Who (the new series) is excellent.
2) I want you. Now.

There are some that don't like the new stuff. There are some episodes that are more kiddy oriented. But when you get to the Neil Gaiman penned episodes. Wow. Brilliant!

You know better.
Does everything make you think of breasts?
I'm not hungry...but I really really want a coke.

Well you'd think I would but oddly didn't think you were just teasing. Doh!
Don't think everything makes me think of breasts, maybe try some random words :)
I don't drink coke tbh, though if it's in a bottle...

good evening sexy:kiss::kiss::rose::rose::rose:

the current run of eps have been below par, but am looking forward to the series finally :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back