One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony Weiner taught me never to send unsolicited cock pics. And to think twice or thrice when actually solicited.

Happy 300 pages. Your celebration has my tongue wagging, my pants tightening and my fingers ready to go. Everybody wins.

I seem to spend a lot of time talking about people posting pictures of their cocks lately. I want to clarify. I love men. I love cocks. I simply prefer them in that order. I would rather meet the guy, get to know the guy, and actually want to see his cock before it's staring me in the eyes. There's a lot to be said for anticipation, for being made to wait. There are also some exceptions. There are always exceptions. There are some times when it's a great idea to take a picture of your cock and post it on the internet. There are times when it just feels like the right thing to do. There are probably also times where you take the picture and hang on to it, when you show it to a couple of people and they say, "hey, that's a great cock shot!" After that you start thinking that maybe, just maybe, you should show everyone else the picture of your cock too. I'm not unsympathetic. Sometimes things like that happen when you don't have a cock too you know. I wouldn't want to be a total hypocrite. :D

Happy Friday!
Happy 300 pages (in this thread)!
I don't have any video to share with you this time.

1) Doctor Who (the new series) is excellent.
2) I want you. Now.

1) Awesome, thanks!
2) Awesome, please!

There are some that don't like the new stuff. There are some episodes that are more kiddy oriented. But when you get to the Neil Gaiman penned episodes. Wow. Brilliant!

Ok cool. I think I'll take your word for it then and will finally check it out.

Well you'd think I would but oddly didn't think you were just teasing. Doh!
Don't think everything makes me think of breasts, maybe try some random words :)
I don't drink coke tbh, though if it's in a bottle...

Clearly...silly man.

Noodle.

You should. I had to go get one. It was a bit like the cookie craving from a few weeks ago.

good evening sexy:kiss::kiss::rose::rose::rose:

the current run of eps have been below par, but am looking forward to the series finally :D

Hi Aus. I'm sorry I missed you. I hope everything is going great for you. :kiss:

Good morning Isseii!--:kiss:

Good morning beautiful. If everyone is showing up and saying good morning it must be my bedtime.

Anthony Weiner taught me never to send unsolicited cock pics. And to think twice or thrice when actually solicited.

Happy 300 pages. Your celebration has my tongue wagging, my pants tightening and my fingers ready to go. Everybody wins.

You should start thinking about it. You know, get a head start on it.

Thank you. You know I like that response right? I do...a lot.

I was going to post more of the new set here. Instead I ended up going back through a bunch of pictures and chopped the hell out of them based upon a conversation that I had recently. These are pretty severe crops in most cases, the only point of them being to highlight a specific curve or angle in each one. In my case mostly curves...I don't have a lot of angles apparently. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF0357a.jpg
    DSCF0357a.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 229
  • DSCF3084b.jpg
    DSCF3084b.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 240
  • DSCF5952a.jpg
    DSCF5952a.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 233
  • DSCF7715a.jpg
    DSCF7715a.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 224
More of the same.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF0848a.jpg
    DSCF0848a.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 287
  • DSCF8074b.jpg
    DSCF8074b.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 257
  • DSCF8198a.jpg
    DSCF8198a.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 277
  • DSCF9873a.jpg
    DSCF9873a.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 301
  • DSCF9914a.jpg
    DSCF9914a.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 318
I seem to spend a lot of time talking about people posting pictures of their cocks lately. I want to clarify. I love men. I love cocks. I simply prefer them in that order. I would rather meet the guy, get to know the guy, and actually want to see his cock before it's staring me in the eyes. There's a lot to be said for anticipation, for being made to wait. There are also some exceptions. There are always exceptions. There are some times when it's a great idea to take a picture of your cock and post it on the internet. There are times when it just feels like the right thing to do. There are probably also times where you take the picture and hang on to it, when you show it to a couple of people and they say, "hey, that's a great cock shot!" After that you start thinking that maybe, just maybe, you should show everyone else the picture of your cock too. I'm not unsympathetic. Sometimes things like that happen when you don't have a cock too you know. I wouldn't want to be a total hypocrite. :D

Happy Friday!

I'll send you one if you'd like. Mind, I have to get things organised first :D

There are probably also times where you take the picture and hang on to it, when you show it to a couple of people and they say, "hey, that's a great cock shot!" After that you start thinking that maybe, just maybe, you should show everyone else the picture of your cock too. I'm not unsympathetic. Sometimes things like that happen when you don't have a cock too you know. I wouldn't want to be a total hypocrite. :D

Happy Friday!

Hey, that's a great pussy shot! :D

Clearly...silly man.

Noodle.

You should. I had to go get one. It was a bit like the cookie craving from a few weeks ago.

If everyone is showing up and saying good morning it must be my bedtime. .

:p

Nope. Didn't think of breasts until I thought nah that doesn't make me think of breasts anyway lol

Mmm I do want a cookie now tho

Sleep well

Lovely collection of cropped shapes, nice one to whoever made you think of that. :D Spectacular.

What can I say that hasn't already been said? But just know I am rather .. enjoying these new pictures of yourself. And trust me when I say this, I have envisioned some rather delicious scenarios maybe I will tell you about them...maybe not. :devil:

So that's where you hide out

A couple of people had asked me to post pictures of what I wore to my son's graduation. It was a pretty casual event and I've already posted a couple of pics of my face and most of the clothes I wore earlier. I didn't get a chance to take any other pictures that didn't include other family members until until an hour(ish) ago so these were sort of taken while sprawled out on the couch contemplating sleep and looking rather wilted.

Yes...mom-next-door looks like a librarian. :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

A Mom next door that is also a sexy librarian? I knew that someday all my time hanging out in a library would pay off!! Sexy lady:
attachment.php

Now can you lead me deep into the stacks for some show and tell!! DAve :cool::kiss::kiss:

your legs and chest and ass - all so spectacular.
even without a mouth shot in this bunch i'm ready to work you over.

I was going to post more of the new set here. Instead I ended up going back through a bunch of pictures and chopped the hell out of them based upon a conversation that I had recently. These are pretty severe crops in most cases, the only point of them being to highlight a specific curve or angle in each one. In my case mostly curves...I don't have a lot of angles apparently. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm calling this series, "Kiss me here, touch me there, nibble me this other place."

This stirs up all sorts of ideas in my head! *files these places away for future reference*

Beautiful, as always, and a very creative use of cropping. I may have to copy this idea....

More of the same.

attachment.php

THIS! Oh, my God, Isseii...THIS! This is...I don't think I can even say. The positioning of your fingers, the way you're holding your mouth, your sensual neck...

I want this one for my wall. Really. :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

Mm, yummy leg!

Thank you beautiful!

So many excellent curves.

Not a lot of lines and angles though. I'm still searching for one of those.

Hey, that's a great pussy shot! :D

Oh you're funny!! :D

How did you know that this is what i wanted this morning?!:devil:

You wanted a picture of my ass? ;)

Nope. Didn't think of breasts until I thought nah that doesn't make me think of breasts anyway lol

Mmm I do want a cookie now tho

Sleep well

Lovely collection of cropped shapes, nice one to whoever made you think of that.
Spectacular.

I figured that was a safe word. I know what you think of noodles.

What can I say that hasn't already been said? But just know I am rather .. enjoying these new pictures of yourself. And trust me when I say this, I have envisioned some rather delicious scenarios maybe I will tell you about them...maybe not. :devil:

Such a tease! I'll have to see if I can get it out of you.

A Mom next door that is also a sexy librarian? I knew that someday all my time hanging out in a library would pay off!! Sexy lady:
attachment.php

Now can you lead me deep into the stacks for some show and tell!! DAve:kiss:

I'm not a real librarian, you know this. I do know my way around a book though.

Great pics. Always fun visiting your thread.

Thank you so much!

Isseii-

That ain't I would grab, I think I would have you also "mounted" on a certain post!!!!!

Oh you would eh? Sounds wonderful sweet Prince.

your legs and chest and ass - all so spectacular.
even without a mouth shot in this bunch i'm ready to work you over.

It's good to know that my other parts amuse you as well. You certainly amuse all of them.

Hi My gorgeous friend!:kiss:

Hiya handsome!

I'm calling this series, "Kiss me here, touch me there, nibble me this other place."

This stirs up all sorts of ideas in my head! *files these places away for future reference*

Beautiful, as always, and a very creative use of cropping. I may have to copy this idea....

That's a different series...when I finally get around to that one you'll definitely know it. You should copy it though. I want to see.

THIS! Oh, my God, Isseii...THIS! This is...I don't think I can even say. The positioning of your fingers, the way you're holding your mouth, your sensual neck...

I want this one for my wall. Really. :heart:

I assume that means you like it? It's probably the only one of the bunch that would qualify for the series we were discussing. You can say though, I know you can. I would much rather be in your bed than on your wall. :heart:

I am more of an Ass Man than a boob lover or leg lover, but this is a great picture. (maybe because it does show some ass.) I love the raised legs, the bent knee, the stockings and the shoes. Looks like someone is in a position to have some fun. :D

Your curves are wonderful, all parts of your body. Greatly enjoy your pictures. :rose:

I need to study leg pictures closer now. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Just witnessed the biggest, most massive HOLY SHIT moment in the history of Doctor Who. I've gotten chills before, but never like this.

Oh yeah, hope you're day's going well beautiful :kiss:

Not a lot of lines and angles though. I'm still searching for one of those.

Lines are boring.
Ever drive on a long, straight road for a long time?
It's boring.

It's more fun going around smooth curves, up and down hills. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back