Once, there was a Princess and a Merman....(Closed)

His finger continuing its gentle exploration, she sat up to sit beside him, spreading her legs to him. It made it much easier for him to continue what he was doing, and she bit her lower lip, trying to listen to him and force her mind to work to come up with more questions to ask him. His movements were taking a toll on her, and more often than not, her breath left her in short pants.

“Men can do terrible things to women here - is it not the same under the water?” As distracted as she was, she was struggling to imagine people as beautiful as Marius fighting or being cruel to one another. Her thoughts were disturbed again by the feel of his thumb against her clitoris, and she trembled.

“It’s not that I do not like your touch…it undoes me…” she finally whispered as she bucked her hips lightly into his finger. “I worry about not keeping control…I want to feel you so badly.” She looked deep into his eyes, all traces of her blush gone. Maybe it was the fact that the night was fading, that she knew that she would soon be waking up from this dream. Her fingers ran along his slit, along his slowly stiffening cock with more purpose, more certainty. She wouldn’t be the only one receiving now. Not when he continued to do such wonderful things to her.

“Marius, I…” She trailed off, rocking her hips back and forth, in and out of his fingers. Her walls hugged his fingers, tightened on them as she withdrew, taking him in and out of her. Biting her lower lip again, she looked at him, a little nervous. Though she had no real sense of time, she felt odd….that she should be looking around her, to keep track of what was going on around her. “I don’t know how much longer we have…Will you come? Will you visit me again? I want to know more about you, about your world....I want to keep feeling this."

Marius noticed that she began to move around and spread her legs open for him, and even as she bit her lip and tried to listen not to mention learn about his people, he was 'relentless' with his delightful touching, yet he seemed so controlled with her as well. As she asked that about doing terrible things to one another though, he gave a curious look." Beneath the seas, we have enough troubles with the natural predators of the ocean." He mused, though he added.

" We live in harmony with one another mostly, with a king who keeps us safe. Anyone who breaks that balance faces King Neptune, and that is not a kind sight." He mused honestly, though as she struggled to focus, as she said that in her whisper, he grinned gently as he watched her hips and bucking.

" Well then I will just have to be your safe guard." He grumbled about keeping her virginity intact, and even as she seemed to want to ask him something so imperitively, Marius grinned as he gently slipped a second finger into her pussy, stretching her deliciously as he kept rubbing and tormenting her clit.

" I will come back again... I want to see you... I want to learn more about you as well Nausicaa." He gently smiled, but he refused to stop what he was doing with his fingers. Instead he twisted and rubbed them, innocently he discovered a slightly rough area atop the upper wall of her pussy and he curled his fingers to it, not knowing he was touching another sensitive spot... her g-spot.

His eyes trapped hers, but it was clear he wasn't stopping until he completely undid her, made her cum all over again, all for his sight and pleasure!

As he added a second finger, she let out a soft groan. He was stretching her, like he had before, but there was little pain this time. She was so wet that his fingers would easily slide in, and she closed her eyes, unable to process any further what he was saying…More than understanding that he wished to see her again. That was the only thing that truly mattered. And, much as he pleasured her, she hesitantly pressed down upon his slit, coaxing his phallus to slip out. As it peeked out of his slit, she began to stroke it, her soft hands moving up and down his shaft, carefully handling the silken head.

“How,” she panted out, “can you be my safe guard, when you are the biggest threat to my virginity?” The last was said in a long rush of breath. When he found that spot, she let out a whine, her eyes shutting tightly. He was stoking a fire within her, one that would not be easily sated by his fingers, not when he had filled her before. Though it had been in a different sense, he had filled her nonetheless.

Pulling herself slowly off of his fingers, she moved again to mount him, this time positioning his growing shaft primly between her pussy lips. He fit well between them, her damp folds holding him snuggly. Settling atop him, she gave her hips a slight push forward, and shivered at the feel of his turgid shaft against her heated opening, the swollen nub of her clitoris. She leaned forward, pressing her breasts close to his chest, rocking her hips more. Grinding on him like this sent thrills of pleasure through her, somewhat sated that desire to be filled. Every once in a few thrusts, she would angle her hips to catch the swollen tip of his head against her opening, teasing both herself and him. She would have enough restraint not to thrust herself entirely upon him. As she grew wetter, she softly sighed his name, pushing harder against into the hard pillar of his cock.

Marius watched her as she let out that soft groan, and he could feel how tight she was as a result of the action. She was so wet, something he immensely enjoyed, and yet even as she closed her eyes and could not focus on anything further that was being said, he focused instead on her pleasure.

As her hand slid along the slit and worked his cock, he groaned gently out, though as she panted that out, he grunted to himself but he shook his head. " Because..." He grumbled, though added openly. " I am not... like any man... I am honorable and keep... my word."

He grumbled to her, though even as he filled her, he watched her as she forced herself, moving herself off his fingers he grumbled in disappointment, though as she mounted him, he watched as she slid his length against the hot heated entrance of her core, Marius shivered, watching her with a baited breath.

He could tell she was managing to keep her own words true, and he proved that he could maintain his own, and even as she sighed his name, Marius's thick strong arms wrapped around her, hugging her as he caressed her back. " Beautiful." He purred, though he grinned gently as he slid his hand down and slipping his fingers into the crevice of her backside, he gently rubbed the ring of muscle there as he let her pleasure and tease them both.

Yet his words rung true... not once did he enter her, not once did he try to... he was perfectly patient, perfectly 'fine' with not fucking her pussy... for now. It was clear he would claim it eventually, of that there was no doubt. Simply when... and how needed to be sorted out!

She, dimly, had to admire his restraint. He was beautiful beneath her, with that gentle smile of his. The maids would talk about how men were only about their own pleasure; that they would hoist up your skirts and plunge it in without so much as a thank you. This was entirely different; not once had he tried to enter her, though she knew she was making it damnably hard. Well, it wasn’t just hard for him - every time she’d nudge her opening against the fluted head of his cock, it sent a tremble through her, caused her lower lips to throb. It wouldn’t be that much more of a slip for her to impale herself on him….

But, through some miracle of restraint - and how, she did not fully know- she didn’t. Rocking her hips easily against him, sliding up and down that firm pillar of flesh, the throbbing of her body was delicious. Although a moment ago she felt that if she would die, consumed by flame if she did not feel him within her, the teasing she was doing now had increased her pleasure. Surely, it would make that moment all the sweeter when it came. And it would come; she knew that much. Just not…tonight. Not now. She pressed harder into him, turning the rocking into a full out lewd grind against him.

With his hands firmly on her rear, she smiled down at him, still caught between the inexperienced girl and a complete wanton. It was the little things like this - his fingers exploring the tight ring of muscle, slick with the juices from her drooling cunt- that reassured her that he was just as interested in wanting to learn more about her body; that he was enjoying himself. There was still that element of utter strangeness, of being bewildered that a merman was here with her, at this moment, but she would have time to talk about that later. Perhaps. And perhaps the magic that they were said to have was merely that of their physical attraction. Love was confused with other things in her head, for one, the scream of her body to take him and make him hers. How she’d do that, well, that was an entirely different story.

She ground her hips harder and faster against his, feeling the tickle of pleasure growing. It wouldn’t be too much longer, and as his fingers pressed into the flesh of her ass, she groaned his name softly. Timing her grinding just so, she thrust her rear into his probing fingers, forcing him to penetrate her up to the second digit of his finger. Combined with the hard throb of his cock against her clit, it sent her over the edge, and she let out a soft wail as she came, though not as hard as she had before. Though it was hardly anything to complain about - time was catching up to her body, dragging it towards the edge of fatigue.

Marius was no 'man', at least not like any man she had ever encountered before. He watched her with his own eyes heavy with desire, and yet he truly did not feel a need to force the issue. Patience was something that was key to him, and watching her was a truly amazing experience on it's own.

As she rocked and kept herself there, he groaned softly, the sensations truly intense, he could feel his own climax building within him. The frissures of pleasure rolled through him gently, and even as she rocked herself upon him Marius groaned.

As she pressed herself back and impaled her own tight little anus upon his finger, he gasped, and even as she wailed and came, he groaned out her name as he exploded with her. Together they shared that moment... his hot searing cum spraying over her as he panted harshly... but even though he certainly did feel the fatigue, Marius watched her trembling with a soft smile.

This had been beyond any of his wildest fantasies. Yet he wanted more... for now, this was enough. He gently guided her down to lay with him, his arm moving from her ass, his finger leaving her tight rectum as he squeezed her and held her close, softly cooing that he would never let her go!

Snuggling to him was sheer bliss. And, for longer than she wanted to, she lay calmly beside him, their fluids growing chill in the pre-dawn morning. She had to stop herself from drifting off entirely beside him. Reluctantly untangling herself from his arms, she turned a wary eye to the horizon. Was it that late already? The sky seemed to be turning to gray at the very bottom - it wouldn’t be too much longer before the sun would begin to rise.

“Marius, I’ve got to go….” She whispered it against the cool flesh of his cheek, before kissing the rounded lobe of his ear. “I must get back to the palace. No one knew that I snuck out,” and she pulled herself upright to look down at him. With a sly grin, she eased her way lower into the water, splashing herself quickly to get the worse of his semen and her juices off of her body. Refreshed, she scrambled next to him again, on all fours, before landing a quick kiss on his lips.

“When can I see you again?” her eyes were eager, but her movements were hurried now, as if the sun would rise at any moment. She still had a ways to get back to the palace and to slip into her bed as if she’d never gone out the night before.

He felt as though this moment would never end, even though he knew well enough that it 'had to'. They both had their respective worlds to get back to, though he himself could feel the warmth of the sun rising, it was her beautiful warm nubile body that warmed his very being the most.

As she said that though he nodded, though couldn't help but shiver slightly as she kissed the lobe of his ear. As she said that he had to smile. " Oh? You were a bad girl to sneak out?" He teasingly asked, though even as she moved lower into the water, he moved slightly and 'sat up' just enough to playfully smack her rounded ass.

As she returned to him he snaked a hand around her neck and kissed her back more forcefully, though even as she asked when she could see him again, he thought about it seriously. " I am doing my patrols of the eastern currents for the next full day. How about in two evenings time?"

He had his own duties to perform, and while he didn't want to wait that long, he understood that pushing things more quickly would be pressing matters too quickly. Marius refused to let her go until she had given him a confirmation though... softly he moved and nibbled on her neck as he waited, leaving no mark other than the delightful sensations and the promise of more in the future.

Giggling, she rubbed her cheek against his. “I wasn’t ‘bad’, per say….I couldn’t sleep. So I came down here, and then I found you, and then, well,” she smiled shyly, “I think you know what happened next.” A light squeal when he slapped her bottom, and she turned to give him a mock glare, before climbing back on top of him.

Breaking the fierce kiss he started, she kept close to him, the tip of her nose touching his. Laying a soft kiss on his lips, she wrapped her arms around him, touching her forehead to his as he spoke. “Two evenings time it is. We’ll meet here, at moon rise.” Tilting her head up to enjoy the feel of his lips against her throat, she laughed, before rubbing her cheek against his and letting him go entirely. She still had to get dressed, after all.

“Two evenings time, Marius!” she called back to him as she dashed across the sand, grabbing her discarded night dress as she went. Struggling to pull it on, she began the ascent back to the palace, pausing half-way to turn back and give him a fond wave good bye.

Luckily for her, she was able to slip back into her quarters without disturbing anyone.

Or so she thought.

With the slight hitch in her step -from the previous night’s activities, to be sure-, she still managed to go about her princess duties with the same amount of grace and decor that was to be expected of her. If there was any difference, it would be in the close attention she now paid to her singing lessons, pushing herself to sing more beautifully than she ever had before. Now that she knew that it brought him pleasure, she would do her best to master the skill.

And all of this was under the watchful eye of Circe.

The older woman knew that the princess had stayed out all night; had been touched by a Sea Sleeper. There weren’t things that would give her away to a unseeing eye, but for one skilled within the Dark Arts, it radiated from the princess. She shone with an inhuman light; and for once in her long life, Circe was faced with a truly ethical dilemma. To fall for a Sea Sleeper would mean folly for either the Sea Sleeper or the human - but if those odds were overcome, a lengthy life would be the reward. The Sea Sleepers did not offer much to Circe that she had not already come by her own means, but still….it had been decades since she’d last seen one. Communicated with one.

Lain with one.

There were her own desires, and the desire to protect the princess. Though Nausicaa was not her own child, she often felt like the younger woman was, with as much time as she spent around the girl. Nausicaa was gentle, kind, and had a good heart - everything that a good princess was supposed to be. Any other woman would be envious, jealous beyond all belief of all of the good fortune that seemed to follow the princess, even under the overprotective eye of her father and brothers.

And yet….

Well. For the time being, all she could do was keep her eye on the young princess - and follow her every move. The next time she snuck out, Circe would take care to be close behind her…

Marius nodded gently to her, a soft look on his face as she explained what had happened, though he gently smiled as she said he knew what had happened next. " Oh I know what happened, you seduced me." He teased gently, giving her a soft look as he said it.

As she laid with him for a few moments however, Marius nodded as she said that she would return in two evenings time. He watching her as she went off... and even as she turned back, he had retreated back into the water, the moon's light illuminating him as he waved back to her and turning, Marius descended beneath the water.

He found he wished he could spend more and more time with her... the sea witches words reaching the back of his mind where it laid the most curious about how he could be with her more permanently. However he did also have his duties, the patrols to ensure that the threats of the ocean did not harm his people.

Friends, family... they relied on him. Leaving them for a land girl... that seemed impossible in his view, but he knew that she could not come to remain beneath the waves forever with him, so going to her and subsequently leaving the people he had known for years was something he considered deeply.

He would remain beneath the waves until he saw her again... Just because he was infatuated with her did not mean he lost all sense of presence for safety, and even as he waited for her at the appointed time, he double checked to make sure that HE had not been followed. After all this was a secret... ascending to the surface was forbidden, though truly why, he didn't know even himself.

All Marius knew was that he wanted to see Nausicaa again... wanted to speak, hold, touch and be with her again. These feelings were real, not fleeting nor truly hidden.

The days could not go by fast enough. And soon enough, in two evening’s time, she lay awake in her bed, waiting, listening, for the voices in the hallway to still. She was never really under particularly heavy guard watch; all of her sneaking off was well known to take place during the day, and under any other given circumstances, she was a very good, dutiful princess.

Well, that was changing.

Once it was quiet, she slipped out of bed, and quickly made her way down to the cove. She had slipped into a shorter dress for easier removal. And, deftly, she made her way down the rocks, to the white sand beach. The moon was just beginning to rise, with the promise of more time being spent together like this. Sitting on the sand, she fidgeted with the straps of her dress, wondering if it would be too forward if she took it off, to wait for him nude, or to wait, and enjoy the feeling of his cool fingers stripping the dress from her. Deciding that the second option would be the best, she quietly called out, “Marius…?”

And from within her place in the palace, Circe watched. She wouldn’t be so bold as to follow Nausicaa down to the shore; not physically, at least. It would be more than enough to watch using her magics - an enchanted pool of water did the trick quite nicely. And sitting back on a plush cushion, Circe settled in to see what would transpire between the two….

Marius had found a rather dangerous downcurrent near a reef which had been created by some shifting of the ocean currents... and had saved quite a few people from getting hurt in the process. Through it all though, his thoughts remained on Nausicaa, his desires to hold her were real, his wants to be with her grew with each day.

Even as he waited beneath the waters though his eyes saw through the surface. For a small time, he had wondered if she would come... and yet he knew he was early. Turning though he peered into the depths of the ocean, wondering for the umpteenth time whether this was something that he should be doing.

Yet even as he heard his name, his head swept around, his heart leaping from his chest as he saw her. There she was in the light of the evening moon, and even as she quietly called out, he smiled as he saw her. At first the water's surface was as quiet as before, but then he broke the surface, water spraying slightly as he came up and grinned to her.

" My Nausicaa... you look as beautiful as ever." The shell was glowing, the stored energy from their last encounter remained, giving him a good amount of time to speak with her. Even as he looked to her though he could not help but smile ever so gently. His heart thudded with excitement, and he had brought something with him this time... though he held his right hand closed, hiding it from view for now.

He was a complete fan of 'bad' Nausicaa, he wanted her in every way, though he noticed the sheer gown and smiled gently, watching her with a soft smile. She looked as stunning as he remembered!

When he was beneath the waves, she couldn’t see him, and part of her wondered if he would really be able to hear her. How far did voices carry underwater, anyway?

But before she could spend more time on those thoughts, he broke the surface, a smile luminous on his face. With an equally bright smile, she ran up to the surf, quickly wading in up to her knees to be closer to him. Her arms were open, welcoming him into them. “It’s so good to see you again,” she said, rubbing one of her arms in a fit of self-consciousness. Silly of her to feel that way at this point, considering what they’d shared the last time.

She wanted to kiss him, but was still too shy to start it herself. Realizing that she wanted to get closer, she slipped out of her gown (so much for her earlier deliberation), and waded back out of the water, to put it back on the sand, out of the way of the surf. Nude before him, she blushed a little, before wading back out to her knees, then up to her waist in the surf to him. This particular cove was a bit different from the one where she first met him, in that there weren’t any rocks for him (or her, actually) to perch on. Not that she minded being in the water; after all, she did love to swim.

Something seemed to have changed in him. Granted, the time they’d spent together was brief -and overly sexually charged-, but before, he’d seemed almost…cold? But now, with that boyish smile on his face, he really looked no different from any human - his unearthly beauty aside. “What have you been up to in these past two days? Tell me all about it!”

He moved as close as he could without any rocks to prop up on, and even as she said that, he grinned eagerly but nodded to her as he watched her almost jump for joy at him coming. He had promised that he would come, so he was there. He watched her as she ran halfway so that the surf licked at her feet slightly, and even as she slipped out of her sheer gown, Marius smiled at the natural beauty that was bared to him.

As she waded out to him he reached for her and unlike her he held no reservations of shyness, so before she had a moment to comprehend, he had his lips sealed to hers, kissing her deeply, his arms wrapping around her, pulling her flush. A soft groan escaped his lips during that moment as he had been envisioining the feel of her lips on his for two full days, but finally 'letting her up for air', he grinned gently at her question.

" First, I have a gift for you... so close your eyes." He purred with that grin to him. Unlike the humans he was incredibly handsome, that long hair of his matched him handsomely and he held no reservations about hiding it, the luminescent scales of his tail shimmered just beneath the surface as he waited.

He took the simple rope necklace and sliding it around her neck, he worked the tie at the nape before he backed away slightly with a gentle grin. " All right, you can look." He remarked, and when she did she would see the stunning shell which hung from a black string around her neck, the stunning necklace truly one of a kind.

He waited to hear what she thought, and secretly of course Marius hoped that she liked it!

Her last words were cut off by the firm pressure of his kiss; one she returned with gusto. Her arms wrapped about his neck, and she seemed to melt within him for a handful of moments before she would remember herself, stand up straight. He’d been able to navigate this close to the shore with more ease than she would have thought possible, and she slipped further into the water to accommodate him better. “We’ll have to find a better place to meet,” she mused, looking around the barren stretch of beach. Well, not quite barren – free of rocks, to say the least.

“Is it difficult for you to come out of the water?” It seemed like a trivial question, but after looking around, she felt that it made sense; how could she be close to him without the fear of drowning? Especially if they got as… “carried away” as they did the last time. The sudden memory drew warmth to her face, and self-consciously, she giggled a little, then internally chided herself for being so foolish in front of him. However, it seemed as if he’d paid her no mind, instructing her to close her eyes.

“A gift? What have I done to deserve a gift?” Her voice was quieter now, wavering with uncertainty. Uncertainty, and the sweet sensation of surprise. The princess, not surprisingly, was an emotional young woman, and could be driven to tears merely by a sad ballad. The idea of this beautiful, otherworldly man bringing her something was almost too much for her to take. She sniffled a little, closing her eyes as she wiped at them clumsily with the back of her hand.

It would prove to be a futile effort, since the moment that she opened her eyes again, tears started anew in them. The pendant was beautiful, a bleeding swirl of blues and greens that reminded her of the ocean from a distance, so deep, so rich. “Oh, Marius…” she breathed, quite overwhelmed, “It’s beautiful. Thank you,” and she smiled at him, the tears flowing from her eyes unchecked.

He couldn't help but want to kiss her... and even as she wrapped her arms around him, he held onto her and let the first few moments dissapear. His cool handsome adonis of a human half pressed against her, holding her, crushing her to him, and even as she slipped further into the water, he gave her a curious look.

" I agree, though it needs to be by the water." He explained, though he smiled as she seemed to burn with embarrassment over a memory that had popped into her head. As she giggled though he gave her a curious look, though as she asked what she had done to deserve such a gift, he gave her a very confused look.

" Do you need to have done something for me to want to share with you?" He clearly didn't understand the true impact of the gift, though as she clearly became overwhelmed by the necklace, he smiled to her, " You like it then... Good!"

He didn't know why she had to do something special to deserve a gift, but he thought about her question. " To answer your question, I can leave the water for a small time, but I must return within an hour at most... that and land is strange to me..." He desperately wanted to be with her, but he didn't have legs, and he WAS part fish, so leaving the water wasn't 'good' but he wanted to be with her he would do it, but only if needed and only for a short time!

“I think there’s another little inlet not too far from here,” and she gestured a little to the left, around the curve of the cliff, “that might be easier for us to get to, but I’m not sure if it’s as hidden. I can go searching tomorrow and see if I can find a better place.” The water was chill around her waist, and goosebumps ridged along her otherwise smooth skin. “It would be nice to be able to be side to side with you as we speak,” and again, that pretty girlish blush flitted across her cheeks. She would be lying to herself if she denied that she hadn’t thought about taking their physical intimacy further, to take him where she was supposed to save – knowing how long, and how far he could be out of the water would make things easier.

As he asked about the gift, she smiled, kneeling into the water. Sitting like this, the waves were about her neck, but she wasn’t uncomfortable. The sea was calm, and the gentle spray that lapped into her face wasn’t difficult to deal with. The pendant, luminous in the rising moonlight, floated for a few moments before settling against her chest. “Normally, gifts here are given because of holidays, or to seal treaties. Sometimes I get things for my day of birth, but normally we do not receive many things. It’s a really…intimate thing.” She trailed off, hoping that he might understand what she was trying to say. “Lovers can give each other tokens,” and then, she hastily added, “Sometimes. Not all of the time. Our kingdom is different, I’ve heard, because we chose to share our riches with everyone and not just with each other.” She gave him a small shrug. “It means the world to me because you gave it to me,” she said, rubbing her arms under the water.

He looked to her as she gestured and said that, his eyes following where she motioned towards, though as she said that about searching to make sure that they wouldn't be seen. Truth be told he wasn't sure he wanted to hide with her, but rationality told him that it made sense.

As she mentioned about being side by side, he smiled as she blushed so beautifully. " We will find our way, of that I have no doubt." He gently replied with a soft smile, and even as she said that about gifts, he listened to her carefully, but he smiled gently as he nodded.

" I give it to you because you deserve it, and besides, we ARE lovers even if I haven't mated with you fully." He remarked with a soft smile, though he pulled her close to him, and seeing how she was getting chilled, he softly kissed over to her ear, licking it gently as he whispered. " Let's move onto the shore, I will remain there with you as long as I can." He softly suggested, wanting her to be comfortable.

Besides, he COULD manage it. It wasn't easy, but it was possible.

The shiver that went through his body at the touch of his tongue against her ear had little to do with the temperature of the water.

Sinking into the warm circle of his arms, she sighed, enjoying his body against hers. After long moments, she untangled herself from him, and waded through the water to get to the shore. Leaning forward under the pressure of the water, she was somewhat knocked off balance when she reached the shore. Tumbling forward, she laughed as she landed in the damp sand, chest first. Luckily, the landing was a soft one.

Rolling over to her back, she looked back to the waves for him, curious as to how he was going to exit the water. She scooted lower onto the sand, so that her feet and half of her calves were covered by the bobbing waves. Under the moonlight, her skin seemed to glow with white stripes under the water.

“Lovers? How do your people view such things?” She said it coy, curious, but thrilled to the core that he considered her as such. Even, as he’d put it, they hadn’t “mated” properly. It would be difficult for her to continue to resist him, that much she knew for sure.

He could tell that the shiver wasn't to do with her being cold, and Marius had to admit that he felt a thrill in knowing that he caused such a reaction with her.

As she sank into the warmer embrace of his arms, he listened to her sigh though smiled. " Will you sing for me again?" He asked, his thoughts of her not strictly sexual, though his desires for her were quite real. Even as she moved to climb up onto the shore, he had to laugh when she was pushed over, though the sight for him was very enticing.

As she rolled over onto her back, he planted his hands onto the softer sand of the ground and pressing his tail down he gained enough momentum that he pressed himself forwards, literally using his tail to 'move' forwards and walk on his hands. Climbing out of the water wasn't the easiest of tasks, but Marius managed, and she was treated to the sight of his handsome Adonis like body working, straining to reach her.

As she asked that though he worked on getting up to her He seemed to settle slightly, though considering her question he smiled softly. " Well, there are lovers, and mates. Mates you stay with for your life, lovers you have until you meet your mate." It was a simple system, but it worked for the merfolk, and besides, it meant that most weren't as reserved or virginal as Marius was... but he was learning fast, especially with her around!

Back