Ode on a man named ann

Or I could just, you know...sit in your lap. LOL. I don’t beg and I like a little hair pulling, but not too much. Be gentle with me, ok? I like it warm, smooth and slow.

Wait...are we talking about you sitting on my lap? Because warm, smooth, and slow just sounds like a painful yoga move that leaves your thighs quivering and not in a good way. :D

Wait...are we talking about you sitting on my lap? Because warm, smooth, and slow just sounds like a painful yoga move that leaves your thighs quivering and not in a good way. :D

Oh honey. I should have guessed you’re used to quickies :D

Oh honey. I should have guessed you’re used to quickies :D

Well, all those books on my shelf aren't going to read themselves. ;)

(I will spare you the details of my sex life with Luk. But I will say it's not fair to lump him into that category.)

Ahhh, I love how we have hijacked this thread into playfulness. :rose:

50shades-giphy-12.gif

Well, all those books on my shelf aren't going to read themselves. ;)

(I will spare you the details of my sex life with Luk. But I will say it's not fair to lump him into that category.)

Ahhh, I love how we have hijacked this thread into playfulness. :rose:

Thank you. You walked right into that one and I couldn’t resist. I have no interest at all in your sex life.

Enjoy the books :kiss:

Thank you. You walked right into that one and I couldn’t resist. I have no interest at all in your sex life.

Enjoy the books :kiss:

There is none at the moment. I've been busy with work, a yoga workshop, and enjoying the summer with family. All of the rest is secondary at this time.

But I do enjoy hearing about your happiness with the same-age Serb.

[posting personal info including real names, locations, emails, private messages or other correspondence, other identifying information from offsite is prohibited per our forum guidelines]

Last edited by a moderator:
Rape charges filed against Princeton's 'Friendly' the clown

2927FDEE00000578-0-image-a-93_1432841935182.jpg

A 57-year-old man known in Princeton, Minn., as “Friendly” the clown has been charged with sexually assaulting a 20-year-old woman with mental difficulties numerous times.

Robert J. Jensen, of Princeton, is scheduled to appear in court next week on three counts of third-degree criminal sexual assault and three counts of fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct. Jensen remains held in the Mille Lacs County jail.

Jensen has portrayed “Friendly” and “Bob the Balloon Twister” for the past 20 years or so, offering to drive up to 60 miles from Princeton to put on a “fun-filled show” for children that includes cheek painting and balloon twisting.

“ ‘Having fun daily!’ is not just a fancy slogan with Friendly the clown,” one of his ads read before it was taken down from the Internet. “As a professional clown, that is exactly what he intends to do at your event!”​

SOURCE

I was raped last night on the General Board.
~ Bertie-Ann​

Methinks the Ann handle is a secondary account for trolling, while he "saves face" with a main account, a mystery on who he really is...

I have a hard time believing someone would willfully join a fun and erotic site only to pose as an asexual, catty fool. I'm convinced that isn't his main account.

He is definitely a right-leaning, mean-spirited, and bitter fool, that we know is true.

[posting personal info including real names, locations, emails, private messages or other correspondence, other identifying information from offsite is prohibited per our forum guidelines]

Didn't see that you got censured for that finally.

Last edited:
The term is sociopath I believe.

Notice who posted right above me, keep in mind, the same person has avoided this thread for a long time. Right on CUE.

But he starts posting right when I decide to give an opinion.

This is a game.

Notice who posted right above me, keep in mind, the same person has avoided this thread for a long time. Right on CUE.

But he starts posting right when I decide to give an opinion.

This is a game.

Just like so many men, especially the conservatives - an exaggerated sense of self worth and overly inflated opinions.

Tiresome. And trite.

Just like so many men, especially the conservatives - an exaggerated sense of self worth and overly inflated opinions.

Tiresome. And trite.

The timing is quite interesting, so petty.

Hey, watch how he speaks for his "bro", almost all the time.

I'll go further, I've only noticed this trite behavior with right-wing males on this board. They are something else, arrogant, turning women from rainforests into a dry Sahara with their antics. :rolleyes:

Didn't see that you got censured for that finally.

Well, let's see here. Ann says he's not "Kenneth" and "Kenneth" could be any "Kenneth" and other than a random first name without the last means nothing so this warning makes no sense. I will write a strongly worded letter to management. :)

I bet you'd like noting more than to see Luk banned :) Poor, Que. Needs Mama Kitty to white knight for his sorry ass.

Back