O-H-I-O! Who is from OHIO?

Saturday night?

Any couples and/or ladies hanging out in the Cleveland area Saturday evening? Would love to find some trouble to get into.

Pm me

I'm a 27 year old man commuting from Dayton to Cincinnati every day. And I'm new to the state, so I don't know anyone. It kinda sucks right now.

Good morning to all the Ohioans out there!! Northeast Ohio here! Have a great week everyone!

LOL We want Washington! We want Washington!

Sadly that doesn't have much a ring to it but far better than watching Saban cure Meyers brain cyst via decapitation.

i hope that ass beating we gave doesnt put us in line to play bama. i realllly hope. but we do it again Saturday theres a good chance.

LOL We want Washington! We want Washington!

Sadly that doesn't have much a ring to it but far better than watching Saban cure Meyers brain cyst via decapitation.

ugh i read today the rumors are hes stepping down.

now i say they gave Day a big raise so he doesnt leave. .. not cause hes taking myers spot next year.

all 4 of them just picked Washington to win. they aso alllll picked ttun. so screw them

Finally get the OSU / Wash dream match-up we've all been drooling for! LOL

Pretty flawed OSU team but excited to see how they close out. If you told me before the season that we'd have a Heisman finalist QB who set all the B1G records... I'd maybe have expected more. But it's so hard to complain about 12-1. We are definitely spoiled no matter what.

Happy holidays and hoping Haskins brings home another trophy next week to add to the case..

Finally get the OSU / Wash dream match-up we've all been drooling for! LOL

Pretty flawed OSU team but excited to see how they close out. If you told me before the season that we'd have a Heisman finalist QB who set all the B1G records... I'd maybe have expected more. But it's so hard to complain about 12-1. We are definitely spoiled no matter what.

Happy holidays and hoping Haskins brings home another trophy next week to add to the case..

ugh. we could have done better against nw.
haskins picked to go 6th... im over the fact hes going im ready for Tate but im not ready for Meyer to leave we need him next year

ugh. we could have done better against nw.
haskins picked to go 6th... im over the fact hes going im ready for Tate but im not ready for Meyer to leave we need him next year

Totally agree on the NW game. If we even had half of a normal Silver Bullet D this year we'd be a serious contender. As-is we got pretty much what we deserve.

Meyer or no Meyer this is still a stacked roster and expect we'd have the pick of any coach we'd want, be it Day or someone else. Testament to Meyer for upping the talent level of course. Clear we need serious upgrades on positional coaches.

Do kinda miss the Tressel era player philosophy where more guys stuck around to see it through. Pros and cons to being an NFL talent factory. But if Haskins is a top 10 pick then he'd be crazy not to jump...

Back