O-H-I-O! Who is from OHIO?

It snowed overnight here in NW Ohio.
Now it's almost all completely gone.
Tuesday is the potential for Severe Storms.
Wednesday will be a mix of rain and snow.

Love that Ohio weather. LOL.

Hello all... 46 M and I will be traveling through OH, IN, IL in the next 3-4 weeks. I have about 28 customers and prospects to visit over a 2 week period and will be driving all over these states. A normal guy that would love the company of any ladies for dinner, possibly more if you are so inclined. Guys, I might give a jerk or a bj in the right situation. Feel free to pm.

As an Ohio resident (not even that big into marijuana) am I the only one pissed at the slowness of the gov to implement our ability to go buy it somewhere?

Just let me buy it with my driver's license like I do alcohol!... seriously...there four dispensaries within a few miles assholes!

As an Ohio resident (not even that big into marijuana) am I the only one pissed at the slowness of the gov to implement our ability to go buy it somewhere?

Just let me buy it with my driver's license like I do alcohol!... seriously...there four dispensaries within a few miles assholes!
Not a consumer at all, but yeah, I think there's an abuse of power in the dramatically slow implementation here.

Lived in CO for a few years and still never partook. If I ever had a drug test and popped hot, my career is over so the risk/reward ratio isn't big enough.
I appreciate your interest in the implementation none the less. Obviously there are other factors for individuals to consider outside of the government's ability to make available. I do hope that part of the rollout includes education of that factor as well.

I can get drunk tonight and go to work on Monday and not worry about an alcohol test. Other substances have differing testing and effects overall.

Like...Taco Bell should open later and such

🤣

I appreciate your interest in the implementation none the less. Obviously there are other factors for individuals to consider outside of the government's ability to make available. I do hope that part of the rollout includes education of that factor as well.

I can get drunk tonight and go to work on Monday and not worry about an alcohol test. Other substances have differing testing and effects overall.

Like...Taco Bell should open later and such

🤣
I agree. THC should not be a class 1, it's ridiculous. The only issue with it in the workplace is the ability to test for alcohol is immediate and doesn't have a lasting traceability, so you're either drunk or not. It's harder to prove current influence of weed since a test doesn't indicate current state.

It's a difficult thing to enforce with current assessments.

Back