NY’s AG seeks to dissolve NRA

And that's the over reaching authoritarianism of your comrades in the war against liberty, the (D)'s. :)

And you claim to be a liberal LOL.

So now it’s a Liberal position to advocate for unregulated charities, even though said charities receive favorable tax treatment among other advantages. It’s authoritarian to expect organizations to operate legally?

Wow.

Give him credit for attempting to cover up his weak chin.

Nothing weak about the chin or my entire jaw line, Chinless Luk.

Rob was just talking about his testosterone shots, maybe consider that?

So now it’s a Liberal position to advocate for unregulated charities, even though said charities receive favorable tax treatment among other advantages. It’s authoritarian to expect organizations to operate legally?

Wow.

No, it's a liberal position to be on the side of liberty, obviously within some ideological boundaries, separating itself from anarchism. Liberty, liberalism...notice some similarities and connection in the terms there? That's not a coincidence.

That's why it's authoritarian to inject the state control (authority) into what should be a civil issue.

Especially when done so to destroy an organization that hasn't done anything wrong, and just happens to exist for the explicit purpose of protect a civil right (D)'s find particularly offensive from any would be political group from degrading that civil liberty....like the D's.

Last edited:
No, it's authoritarian to inject the state control (authority) into what should be a civil issue.

Especially when done so to destroy an organization that hasn't done anything wrong and exist to protect a civil right (D)'s find particularly offensive and openly seek to strip the people of on a regular basis.

“Civil” means relating to the Roman legal system. Who is charged with operating legal systems? The state. You’re arguing in circles, as you are wont to do, And getting nowhere.

“Civil” means relating to the Roman legal system. Who is charged with operating legal systems? The state. You’re arguing in circles, as you are wont to do, And getting nowhere.

Yes, the state is the arbiter of disputes between citizens/legal entities when they have conflict, instead of just killing each other cartel/mobster style. Thus civilization and civil court.

The state also prosecutes individuals for crimes against the public at large and other individuals/organizations. and lets the civil courts sort out the destruction of organizations/corporations/marriages etc. at the hands of it's own members.

^^This is a liberal and very American way of doing things.

That is different than the state wielding it's authority, it's monopoly on violence, to destroy civil rights protection groups it doesn't like because it cant' stand that particular civil right.

^^That is the authoritarian shit head, anti-American, leftist Democrat way of doing things.

Can you really not see the difference and why one is liberal and the other is not?

As I pointed out before the state attorney general has a Civil Law Division. What don’t you understand? She is operating in the correct territory. She has authority over civil and criminal laws.

As I pointed out before the state attorney general has a Civil Law Division. What don’t you understand? She is operating in the correct territory. She has authority over civil and criminal laws.

It isn't going to dissolve the NRA.

As I pointed out before the state attorney general has a Civil Law Division. What don’t you understand?

How that makes the state authorities crushing a civil rights protection group a liberal thing to do???

She is operating in the correct territory. She has authority over civil and criminal laws.

YES SHE DOES!! :D And she's apparently attempting to use it to destroy a civil rights protection group.

And what do you call the use of state authority to destroy private organizations, especially civil rights protection organizations?

Hint: There is an 'ism' used to describe that kind of use of authority, and it's not liberalism.

Last edited:
I get it. You don’t give a fuck whether they operate legally or not.

Finis.

I'll give all these rabid anti-gun, anti-Constitutional crusaders the NRA
on a silver platter if they will do the same and give me the
Southern Poverty Law Center and PETA...

As long as the right to association is under attack,
let's make it a fulsome, uniform attack.

;) ;)

The NRA isn't being investigated for its stance on gun ownership; it's being investigated as a criminal piggybank for its leading officials at the expense of the membership. So, sure investigate the Southern Poverty Law Center and PETA for the same thing if there is evidence that the membership is feeding the pocketbooks of the organization leadership, and close them down if that's the primary function of the organization. That part of your post has no teeth.

Noting that you are going ahead and renewing instead of holding off to see the results of the investigation just marks you as really, really stupid and just fine with paying for someone else's African safari.

To really throw the board Trumpettes into a tizzy, we could start talking about Trump's equally criminal "charity" that New York shut done for lining the Trump family's pockets. :)

I get it. You don’t give a fuck whether they operate legally or not.

Finis.

No, I do, I disagree and condemn the (D)'s wildly illiberal and definitively authoritarian way of handling it.

But keep making shit up to ignore yet another example the (D)'s radical shift left and away from liberalism.....and you support for it. :D

Mr.Liberal in here defending (D)'s using their authority to destroy a civil rights protection organization.....SOOOO liberal of you to support all that authority to stomp out liberty....as you know, liberals always support state authority over individual liberty, just because. Right Mr.More liberal than I'll ever be???:D

This, along with your open rejection of ideology, such as liberalism,

As the late great Pete Hamill said, “Ideology is a substitute for thought.”

is why you're a Democrat, not a liberal.....;)

Liberals value the liberal ideology as a foundation of values with which to build their political/social views and positions upon.

Last edited:
To really throw the board Trumpettes into a tizzy, we could start talking about Trump's equally criminal "charity" that New York shut done for lining the Trump family's pockets. :)

If you think that would cause a tizzy you haven't been paying attention to the conversation. ;)

NRA is basically a lobbying arm for foreign and domestic gun manufacturers hiding behind the veil of the 2nd Amendment. Fuck 'em.

Back