Number One Fan (OPEN)

Indiscretion

Really Really Experienced
School had almost become too easy. I’d broken all the important quarterback records last year when I was a junior, we’d won the State Championship and I’d accepted a scholarship offer to my preferred Div I college. So my senior year was going to my victory lap. All the teachers were going to give me straight A’s regardless of how little I attended class except for a small minority of teachers who thought that football got too much attention over academics at our little school in our small town. But to the rest of the world, I was the most important person in town and almost a local celebrity.

Needless to say, I ran the school. Having achieved all of my football goals last year, this year was going to be about having a good time before I headed away to college. I’d already fucked pretty much every girl I wanted to in college except for a couple of the more prissy girls who were “saving themselves” and most of them had been happy to mess around with me when I wanted to so long as I didn’t put my dick into their pussy. Loopholes, I guess.

But teenage girls are inexperienced and kinda boring. I’d started noticing since I was a freshman that older women seemed to be interested in me for reasons other than football as well. There were any number of older sisters that I’d fucked as well as a few of the girls at the local junior college. I’d even caught more than one mom starting at me when they caught a glimpse of my overly developed young body when I was practising without a shirt on.

One of those moms was Toby Cartwright’s mom. The thing is, Toby was only on the team because his dad was rich and gave a lot of money to the school’s athletic program. He was fat, never got on the field and seemed to want to play his stupid role playing card games more than football. But the interesting thing about Toby was his mom. We’d met a couple of times after games and at team functions, and she was always polite and very adult. But everyone agreed she was the hottest mom at school. She always seemed to dress in little outfits that had us all salivating, although we couldn’t figure out if she knew the effect she was having on us. Mrs Cartwright didn't even seem to be aware of her massive MILF ass and the way that she would leave a trail of hard ons in her wake as she waited outside her parked car in yoga pants waiting for her son to come out of school. In fact, she seemed like your everyday, faithful, churchgoing housewife. But in the locker-room we would endlessly talk about the very non-Church-friendly things that we would do to her if given half a chance. Toby used to end up in tears after practice listening to us talk about his mom more often than not, but that just encouraged us to be more graphic.

The interesting thing about Mrs Cartwright was that I kinda got the feeling that she liked me. And I don't just mean in the way that the whole town liked me as the best football player they'd had in generations. She looked at me the way some of the freshman girls did. When I'd see her at team functions, her eyes always seemed locked on me, with shy little waves and smiles even though we hadn't spoken very much. And maybe it was my imagination, but I definitely got the feeling that she was starting to dress a little differently when I was around. The tops seemed to be getting a little low-cut and the jeans and shorts tighter and shorter. A couple of times when I'd been ogling her in the stands at games, I wondered whether she'd been raiding her daughter's wardrobe. And then there was the time she wore a jersey with my name and number on it to the game. I guess that was justifiable because they didn't make one with Toby's name on it... but still... And once after a game she couldn't resist running into the field towards me with a group of teenage girls, seemingly racing them to get to me first for the congratulatory hug... And to breathlessly tell me that she was my biggest fan...

So imagine my surprise when I heard the rumors that Mrs Cartwright was coming back to our school to get her GED. I didn’t believe them. That’s not how GED works, right? They wouldn’t put an adult - one of them student’s parents - in school with a bunch of teenagers right? But I couldn’t help but hope that it was true. Because Mrs Cartwright may have been the hottest mom in school... but I ran the school. And I knew that in order to get anywhere as a student at this school, you needed my approval. Which is maybe a lesson that I would need to teach Mrs Cartwright very carefully. Well, say what you will about me, but I never backed down from a project.

So, on the first day of senior year, I was sitting around with my buddies in the seniors common room, catching up after summer. I’d almost forgotten about the silly rumor about Mrs Cartwright coming to school with us. Until I saw her come in the door....

Your entrance caused a silence to fall over the room briefly as every male checked out your curves, and it occurred to all of us that you would in fact be joining the student body for the year. Not wanting you to feel uncomfortable, I break the silence first, waving you over with a welcoming wave of the hand. “Hey, Mrs C! It’s me Eric Strong, Toby’s teammate, come sit with us over here!”

As you approach, I make space on the sofa next to me and, with a big and friendly smile say, “Lucky for you I saw you before you went and sat with Toby’s friends over there.” I indicate a small group of nerdy kids playing Magic: The Gathering.

"And what is that you're wearing!", I say with a welcoming smile.

Hi!

This idea involves a married mom who has led a fairly dutiful and conventional life as a housewife and mother before being encouraged by her family to return to high school to get her GED. She never finished high school, perhaps because she got pregnant early and married her high school sweetheart. But now her kids are old enough to not need her around and well, as much as she enjoys her lunches and tennis lessons and yoga, all this recent talk of feminism and women in the workplace had motivated her to finally take the plunge and go back to school and finish her GED.

The idea would then be that once at school she was immediately caught up in the complex social hierarchy of the idealised American high school. Perhaps she was taken back to her own high school days, when she was used to being the prettiest most popular girl at school. And now she was surrounded by tight 18 year olds who made her feel old and fat. There would be a Mean Girls vibe and it would become very important to her to fit in and be well liked. It might start small - she could try to have lunch with the popular kids, start working out every day, dieting, maybe join the cheer squad. Then as she worked out that it was important to get the attention of the hot guys at school, she would decide to dress more "age appropriate" for a high school student. Maybe develop a little crush on one of the boys. Maybe a school jock. Maybe the guy who bullies her son (who is also obviously at the school). And as luck would have it he would be more than happy to help give her advice on how to look a little better, dress a littlle hotter, become a little more accepted and popular at the school. He could even get her invited to the cool parties, provided that she came as his date of course. I mean, because she's married and has a real life as an adult, she'd rationalise this as just being something harmless. Disconnected from her "real" life. Just for school, just to help her fit in at school - which is a huge part of her life now! And it would be become increasingly important to her to win his attention... surely there'd be no harm in going to parties so long as it was clear she was only his pretend girlfriend... and after all she'd definitely be going to prom so she'd need a hot date for that!

My character would be manipulative and take advantage of her gullible good nature. Within a few weeks or months, she would be wrapped around my little finger, dressing as I requested, transferring the family's finances into my bank account, keeping my cock drained on the hour every hour and booking in consultations with the plastic surgeon to meet my increasingly outlandish requests for her appearance. And because I'm a generous soul, I'd be sure to share with my school friends... because a bimbo MILF is what this school needs to bring us together...

How we get there and how you rationalise that with your home life is the fun part - we can work that out together. I was thinking of involving a lot of bimbofication, domination, outfits, cumplay, anal, impreg risk... you know, the usual. You can choose the extent to which the cuck elements is involved (ie scenes involving your family and how they deal with your new life as my cocksleeve).

Hit me up!

All characters 18+

Back