Now...what is your fantasy? (II)

When I turned 20, I was in a bar and talking to a guy and told him it was my birthday. He invited me back to his place and got me high. I was thinking about that the other day and wondered if he was interested in sex with me and I missed the signals.

In my fantasy, it's my birthday and I meet this guy in a bar. We're watching the game and he asks me if I smoke dope. I say I don't, but I don't have anything against it; I'm a former smoker and I don't think I'll try it anytime soon. He invites me back to his place for some brownies.

We're watching a football game, stoned and someone is getting massaged on the sidelines. He says that he is a massage therapist in training. He asks me if I would like a free massage. I say "Fuck yes."

He takes me into his massage room and it is very warm. He tells me to strip and take a quick shower. I do and he has me lie on the table.

One thing leads to another and then he starts to shed clothes because it is so warm. Then he is nude too and I'm laying on my back, stoned and his cock is inches from my face. I turn to him and take him in my mouth.

And the massage gets more sexual and he fucks me.

Last edited:
I woke up and she was snuggled up against my back, spooning me. Her breasts felt nice there. I slid my hand up her leg to her hip. Instead of panties, I felt the webbing of a harness. I was surprised.

I traced the harness webbing and with my finger. Yes, it was a harness. I let my fingers slide to the front, and there was nothing in the front. She hadn't put a dildo in it. My fingers found her pussy. She was wet. I started to finger her and she moved against my hand. We separated, she rolled on to her back and I got a more comfortable angle and went at her pussy with my fingers.

Her breathing became ragged and I wondered if she was orgasming. Then her breathing settled back down and I slowed.

"Did you cum?" I asked.

She smiled a cagey smile at me. "That was nice, but, no, I don't need to orgasm as often as you do. Now roll over onto your tummy.", she said as she slid out of bed and reached for the nightstand where she keeps her dildos.

I rolled onto my tummy and slid my underwear off, knowing she was going to fuck me until I came.

Then I woke up from the dream.

So, yeah, I dream about sex sometimes.

Last edited:
To have my friends sister accidentally walk in on me jerking off then she gets on her knees and starts sucking my cock till I cum all over her face ;)

I need to be forced to my knees and face fucked, my head held firmly with his fingers wrapped in my hair, until he cums down my throat.

hmm

i had a dream the other day that I was arrested by 2 female police women.

But they weren't real cops and we went back to their house.

Once there they both showed me their beautiful pussies

I licked, sucked and fingered them both

Then i spent hrs fucking them together - taking turns

Since I just shaved my balls and ass and slipped on a pair of black silk and mesh briefs, my fantasy right now would be to have my wife come home with a new strap on and fucked me until the sun comes up.

To be on my knees in a room surrounded by six husbands, jerking off cumming on my tits and face and when their done to have their wives move in to lick me clean.

I have a version of this

It involves a number of women (six is fine) standing around and pissing on me. Then we fuck.

To be on my knees in a room surrounded by six husbands, jerking off cumming on my tits and face and when their done to have their wives move in to lick me clean.

That is so naughty hot!! :devil:
A fantasy I've been thinking about for a little while is having a 3some with my husband & a passable transgender gal. I find the whole trans/shemale subject a real turn on.

L:rose:

A fantasy I've been thinking about for a little while is having a 3some with my husband & a passable transgender gal. I find the whole trans/shemale subject a real turn on.

If your husband doesn't want to I'll join you ;)

To have my very conservative wife go to have just normal pictures taken but the photographer talk her into MORE...

As a fantasy I have thought that I would like to go to an older run down bar with my wife. Her dressed sexy and me sit in a corner table while she is at bar and watch guys flirt with her. Maybe see her dance slow with a guy and get felt up a little and maybe a little making out. Then leave and me and her fuck like crazy when het home

WOW...we think alike..that is actually one aspect of sex husband and I have not delved into but definately would love to.

I have also always had the fantasy of being a stripper for a wild ladies party. I cant dance though but do have some nice stripper undies

To have my wife sucking my cock while she is being fucked doggy style by the guy who took her virginity in college. He had the biggest cock she has ever had inside her, so I want to see him in action while I am being serviced.

To pick up a CD or Tranny in a bar and being shocked by her cock back in my hotel room

Having a guy finger me in his office and making me squirt over and over again...then when I can't squirt anymore, he'd make me lick his fingers clean.

Right now. Its about this older woman that works with my fiancée. I want to fuck her in the ass while she rimming my fiancee rosebud.

We are on vacation. The wife is on the hotel bed being spitroasted by two men half her age while I watch and take pics. This is the first day of our week long vacation and they have the room next to ours. My wifes proper and conservative image is completely gone for this week.

Back