Nothing much to see here

Condom machines in the bathrooms of gas stations and bars were a source of education for young men and boys with hair-trigger penises:

1) I recall the first machine that carried condoms that were "ribbed for her pleasure". What a concept that she might want something out of the interaction!

2) I recall standing at a urinal and seeing that someone had scrawled on the condom machine with a sharpie, "Don't buy this gum. It tastes like rubber."

3) I recall seeing a sensitivity reduction lotion as one of the choices in the machine. What a concept that she might want something out of the interaction!

Condom machines in the bathrooms of gas stations and bars were a source of education for young men and boys with hair-trigger penises:

3) I recall seeing a sensitivity reduction lotion as one of the choices in the machine. What a concept that she might want something out of the interaction!
I actually tried one of those when my wife came home with it (I never asked her where she got it...). It was the strangest sensation, fucking with a numb dick. I could barely get hard.

I've never carried one in my pocket "just in case" but I usually have a couple in my toiletry kit for when I'm on the road. Haven't needed one at home since my wife had the Change.

So all this chat about condoms… any experiences from men or women about femidoms? Never hear anything about them these days…..

So all this chat about condoms… any experiences from men or women about femidoms? Never hear anything about them these days…..
I haven't seen one IRL but from what I've seen of the pictures, it looks rather like trying to fuck a zip-lock bag... Eeewww..

Ah, every young lads wallet had two things in common…a ring for a condom that had been there for a couple of years, with no chance in hell of being used 🤣 and no money!

When I finally did get to the point of actually “using” the things we’d go to a local diner…one of those road side motel places that actually had great food. They had “the Machine” in the restroom! A nice selection of “French Ticklers” (a torture device that my GF hated), the aforementioned “Ribbed for Her pleasure”, and a regular old rubber with a stupid name.

Then funny thing is you had to run the gauntlet by the kitchen and open space where all the young and pretty waitresses had to pass through…after several weekends they sort of got to know you…knew what you were going in for, and always got the knowing smile from the old lady that ran the register!😂

Old man here. Many of us of both sexes didn't use condoms, most of the women I was with were on the pill. From time-to-time I would meet a woman that was not on the pill, and I would have to go to the store.

HIV came along and I never carried one in my wallet or came across a woman that had them in their purse but, everyone started having them in their bedside table or in their pocket.
My girlfriend surprised me with a visit one evening and had them in her pocket.

Not really recommended but some guys I knew kept them in the glove box of their car.

No, not even when I was dating. I promised her I would not have sex with her until we married and the condom would have been too tempting to break that promise. After we married, I gave her a couple of condoms to keep in her purse...just in case.

I had the opposite problem. I needed a condom big enough to contain my wallet. At beaches I didn't want to leave my wallet somewhere else while I was in the water. I tried using sandwich bags, which worked well enough with a bag inside a bag. I asked a surfer, who said there are sealed containers made for the purpose. But the one I bought is slightly too small for wallets. I put the money and cards in it and use it as a wallet. I used it once this summer.

No, not even when I was dating. I promised her I would not have sex with her until we married and the condom would have been too tempting to break that promise. After we married, I gave her a couple of condoms to keep in her purse...just in case.
In case of?

I have a beautiful candy dish on my nightstand with a few different types and sizes. If someone buys a box of 3, they sometimes leave one for next time.
I had someone come back and need it.

One of the Lovense toys I purchased had 3 included and you could buy a box of ten for $1.00 with the purchase.

Every few months I do an expiration date check. I am surgically sterile so STD is my concern. I would use one if it was a few weeks past date, but not a few months.

Recently went to dinner and the possibility of going to his place was there.
I took an assortment. Just in case he tried to pull something.

I only have sex with one person unprotected.

I have never liked condoms so almost all my life I didn't use any and that's why I have 5 children with 5 different babymothers.

We're I a single man, I probably would I was looking for casual fun. I've been snipped, so pregnancy isn't the concern, and if it was with a trusted partner I wouldn't bother.

But 2 reasons I would: I'm responsible for my own safety and protection, and standard sized condoms are incredibly uncomfortable even if I can theoretically get them on. Would be much more enjoyable with my preferred brand and size.

In case of?

She had my permission to have sex with others if she wanted to. Condoms were required.

Yes, a few times.
My wife carries a couple in her handbag just in case as well. Best choice to stave off STDs, as she often has sex when working away from home. She is very highly sexed.

Never have done. I guess I lacked optimism when I was younger....!

We keep a stash of condoms in our vehicles for those sudden emergencies and replace as needed.
Ms Dashabout, who is "we" and what is an example (story?) of an "emergency"? From your profile, it sounds like you're a single swinger (no judgement here, just trying to get a beautifully clear picture of that emergency)

Back