Not so Innocent ~closed~

Alexis

25 years old
dcdd58db27423a957994fcccec14405f--beautiful-men-violets.jpg
Alexis snickered. "I don't see how that's better, honestly," he deadpanned. He shivered at the warmth of Maya's body before he yelped as the water spilled over his lap, emphasizing what had been a hidden bulge beneath.

"Feels like someone is holding a lit match close to the skin," he muttered through clenched teeth. Even more, where it had been a momentary itch or ache over the past decade, now it felt like it was burning from both inside his forearm and on the surface simultaneously.​

Maya soon flinched before getting a towel. Trying to dry his lap tbougg blushed as she could see his boner. "Where does it burn?"she asked. Looking over his arm as she was concern. Though the water also got her shirt wet, emphasizing her chest.

Alexis

25 years old
Alexis inhaled sharply. "Right forearm," he said hesitantly. He has never told anyone about it nor that it even occurred. A dull reddish mark coiled around his forearm.

He absently noticed the thicker smudge on his sweatpants from the grease from the sausage he'd added to the omelettes. Unfortunately, it didn't help his stiff cock, nor did Maya's chest which made his cock ache.​

Maya began to look his arm over. "Let me see if I gave something to help. You might as well change and I'll wash your pants."sbe said. Heading for the bathroom and getting burn cream. Also coming back with pants as Gabi kept a pair. Setijng them down before treating his arm. "She took a pair of your pants."she said. Smiling as she cleaned up and took her wet shirt off.

Alexis

25 years old
Alexis grimaced as he stripped off the sweatpants before he noticed that the grease from the sausage had soaked through his boxers. "I kinda doubt that she has a pair of underwear, though," he murmured wryly before he jumped slightly as Maya pulled his forearm close to her bra clad chest although he didn't miss that her bra glistened a bit from the water.

He shivered at the coolness of the burn cream
Strangely, the intense burning sensation decreased at her touch. 'As if it's aware of her,' the thought leaping to mind before he could stop it. He stared at the dark reddish mark, noticing faint silvery marks vaguely like dragon scales as if from a Chinese Dragon within the mark, though easily mistaken for the burn cream.​

Maya giggled as as thought for a minute. "Who knows but you can just change into the pants. I can wash your boxers too."she said. She took him to the bathroom to change while she waited outside. Giving him privacy, "If you want you can take a shower."

Alexis

25 years old
Alexis tilted his head as he looked at the almost closed door before a very faint smirk curledthe edges of his mouth. "Okay, though there's likely places where I may need your help, Maya," he said loudly and deliberately. He had the feeling that she was lingering close by.​

Maya smirked as she heard his response. She would help him in a heart beat. "Well alright I'll hang tight just in case."she said. Though she quietly sneaked into the bathroom and sat on the counter. Knowing her sister wouldn't be home for hours.

Alexis

25 years old
Alexis sighed softly as he twisted the spigot to turn on the water, rolling his shoulders as he felt the water streaming over his body. He glanced at the curtain, seeing the cloudy form of the room beyond but unable to see any specific things, only the vague forms of things.

He hummed softly as he twisted, feeling the heat of the water. His deep copper eyes drifted almost shut, feeling his muscles resisting the soothing water. He tilted his head back into the water, his hair darkening to a rich color much like the shade of red velvet cake. "Hmmm, that could be fun, though I don't know if she knows what actually goes into a red velvet cake," he murmured to himself, unaware of her presence on the other side of the curtain.​

Maya smirked as she waited patiently before pulling out her phone. Hearing him talk to himself before smiling. Quietly getting off the counter before leaning up against the wall. Holding a towel, "You know if you use all the hot water Gabi will be pissed." Waiting for him to pull that curtain back to get a view of him. Maya was a sneaky little thing as she secretly wanted her sister's boyfriend.

25 years old
Alexis blinked at Maya's voice, which sounded quite close. "I hope so. She's left me with nothing but cold water way too often. Don't get me wrong, she has her moments where she's a sweetheart... if a porcupine could be called sweet... but she has her moments where she's a bitch," he said hesitantly. "Mind helping me with my back?" he said shyly.

He assumed that she was in the hallway or doorway. Though he wouldn't admit it, whilst he was fond of Gabi, if he was honest with himself, he had a bit of a crush on Maya.​

Maya couldn't help but laugh as she knew it was true. hearing his request before hanging up the towel. Giggling as she poked her head into the shower. "Turn around for me handsome."she said. Laughing more sure to the look on Alexis's face. Eyeing him up as he turned around for her. Taking some body wash before massaging it into his skin. 'You know it be easier if I was in there with you."she teased. She have no problem stripping down and joining him.

Alexis

25 years old
Alexis blinked, his jaw dropping in mild surprise as she poked her head into the shower, the water streaming over her head for a moment before she giggled at him. He heard her mention that it would be easier if she were in with him. The words escaped from his throat suddenly.

"Easier to wash my back, or easier for me to fuck you senseless?"

As the words escaped from his throat, he grimaced, embarrassed.​

Shocked by his words but smiled at him. "Both actually."she said. Giving his neck a kiss as she turned him, allowing him to wash his back. He was now facing her, "Up to you." Pulling Alexis into a soft kiss.

Alexis

25 years old
Alexis shivered at the warmth of her lips against his skin which somehow felt hotter than the water itself. He groaned softly as he felt her fingers and palms, slightly rough yet surprisingly soft, running over his back. "God damn, Maya," he groaned as he shuddered. He could feel the tension in his muscles almost melt away, much like butter in a microwave.

He shivered slightly as he felt her fingers and palms gently brushing over his shoulders. He tilted his head as he glanced at her amazing body. "Fuck a massage therapist... you'd be coming with me, if I had the choice," he muttered before his lips met hers with a hungry desire.​

Maya was very happy as she pulled him closer as they kissed. "I'll massage you whenever you want."she said. Thinking fuck it and hopped right in with Alexis. Puling him close as she kissed him again. Wrapping her arms around his neck as her fingers ran through his hair.

Smirking after and not caring if she was soaked from head to toe. Keeping Alexis close as she smiled. "I can do more then just massage your back."she said. Letting her nails run over his chest.

Alexis

25 years old
Alexis smirked as he her fingers teasing his skin. "So can I, though it's be easier without the soaking wet clothes... or..." he said hesitantly before his fingers trailed over her clothes, teasing her toned abdomen and lower breasts. "Unless you find the idea of getting fucked stupid whilst dressed hot... though Gabi's unaware that I'm still..." he said shyly. He was fairly sure she'd realize that, contrary to the assumption that the male models were able to and did fuck anyone in sight, he most certainly hadn't.​

Maya kept Alexis cose, smiling as he blushed. "I'll be gentle."she said. Turning the shower off before hopping out. Wrapping herself up before drying Alexis off. Soon taking her wet clothes off before she stood there bare naked in front of him. "Better?"she said. Leading him out and to her room then pulled him close. "Go ahead I don't bite....hard."she teased.

Alexis

25 years old
Alexis blinked before blushing as he felt her fingers rubbing against his body gently, though he was almost certain that her fingers lingered on his stiff cock for a bit longer. He inhaled slowly as she kept the towel around her, though he noticed her wet clothes falling to the floor.

From the grin on her face when she shed the towel, he suspected that it was obvious that he more than just desired her, though obviously Gabi's choices weren't doing the blogger sister any favors.

He let her guide him, though he kissed her as his fingers trailed over her sensitive skin. "My next shoot is at least a good four or five weeks away, so I suspect that we'll have quite a few fun lessons," he murmured. Admittedly, he didn't know if she was active in that way, though any sort of experience was more than he had.​

Maya shuvred from this touch before smiling. Soon laying down on the bed with him. Nuzzling his neck before kissing it. "Sounds good to me and just relax. I make a great teacher. "she said. Laying herself on top of his body giving him a soft kiss. Trailing those kisses down his body before she crawled off.

Crawling down by his cock and gave him a lick. Meeting his gaze before smiling. "Just relax and enjoy."she said. Licking him once more before easing him into her mouth. Maya was active in that way and wanted to teach him.

Alexis

25 years old
Alexis blinked before blushing as he felt her skin slowly rubbing against his body gently before he felt her lips against his skin. He shivered at the warmth of her lips against his skin and was keenly aware of her hair brushing almost teasingly against his skin.

He groaned softly as he felt her lips against his chest before moving with what seemed like an almost agonizing slowness lower down. He gasped in surprise when she licked his stiff cock.​

Maya sucked him for a bit before easing him out of her mouth. Sitting up smiling before crawling back up his body. Keeping his cock right between her legs. Slowly rubbing against it as she smiled. Sitting them up, taking one of his hands and placing it on her chest. "Go ahead and explore."she said.

Alexis

25 years old
Alexis gently but firmly squeezed the breast in his hand, his thumb brushing over her nipple, amused as she inhaled sharply, her eyes fluttering for a moment as he felt heat over his stiff cock, not trying to look down to see what she was doing, too focused on her eyes. "Your eyes are a few shades lighter than Gabi's.... and a hell of a lot more compassionate and beautiful. Hers... seem distant, as if she doesn't really care about anything," he murmured thoughtfully.

Though he didn't say so, he suspected something had happened in their past that had made Gabi close herself off, as if the thought of really opening up to someone made her feel... weak and vulnerable... when in fact, that was the point. Opening up to someone, falling in love with them, meant opening yourself to possible hurt and pain, yet at the same time, you had someone willing to support you in your times of strife and heartache with their own strength, sometimes finding healing in such times that way.​

Maya smiled before she moaned softly. "That's because I am more compassionate then her. I care more."she said. Hearing about her sister being distant hit Maya hard. She knew why and didn't blame her sister. Maya took Alexis's handsand held them. "She does it to protect herself. Our father was never around and when he did.....he made Gabi feel like she was on top of the world. Then we learned about his other family and it broke Gabi. She shut everyone out of her life."she said.

Alexis

25 years old
Alexis exhaled softly as he closed his eyes before opening opening them. "You and Gabi know I'm an orphan since fourteen. What you don't know is how. My mother was diagnosed with Stage Four chronic myelogenous leukemia, which has heavy lymphocytosis... damaged red blood cells in high numbers and low levels of platelets, heavily swollen lymph nodes, an enlarged liver or spleen, and anemia. Unfortunately, my father's side of the family had a bad habit of heavy alcoholism. On the way to the hospital, he ran off the road and overcorrected the wheel... crashing off the side of the bridge... with me in the passenger seat," he said hesitantly.

He didn't say that he'd been thrown through the windshield and midway across the river. Fortunately, he managed, barely, to reach the shore. Fortunate he had taken the habit of carrying a distress whistle with him.​

Back