Non-native in dire need of an editor for gay male/crossdresser romantic story, consensual anal sex

Edey

author
Hello, I have quite a long story 25k words in need of editing.
It's a slow burn romance between straight bi-curious male and stunning, beautiful young gay male crossdresser, who lives as a woman(she-pronouns!).

In short words: A gay/cd slow burn romance with an ass kink.

In more words: Story includes: anal sex, ass kink, big dick, dirty/hot sexy talks, only consensual sex, no violence between MC, no abuse between MC, romantic love, HEA, a bit of drama, and obsessing over pretty ass :) There is however an attempted rape by a stranger on one of the main character, but the person is saved by the other MC, before anything tragic happens, so good ending after all. There is also an element of coming-to-terms with one of MCs sexual orientation. I hope, I covered it all, so no surprise or triggers will await potential editor :)

I hope to find an editor that will help check the meanings of some sentences, I'm not a native speaker (I'm Polish/Ukrainian person), so sometimes when I see: "He sighed" and "He sighted", I'm just not that sensitive to spot the difference(sometimes), haha :D

But if you are afraid, that you are in for a crazy amount of work, I add a sample of my writing style below:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“River,” I whispered it breathlessly. “I’m so sorry. Will you ever forgive me?”

I don't know how I found the courage to touch her hand. She shivered, but for a couple of seconds she let me hold her hand. I made a small rub with my finger over the sensitive skin of her wrist. She sighed quietly. It was so sweet and unexpected. And then she stepped back.

I was hard already, but what's new?

“I’m not angry, Skyler. I just…” She bit her lips, turned around and just left.

I didn't know what to think. This moment was intense. Like there was something already between us. It was almost unreal. I somehow knew she wanted me. Crazy thoughts? I was almost certain, I could sense her pulse, the electricity lingering on her skin. She was attracted to me…
I closed my eyes and took a couple of deep breaths.

Think! Think! Don't make any more mistakes!

That day she was working on the second shift. I should have gone home at 4 p.m., but I didn't. I had to show her that I really endeavored to help her. So, I spent the next couple of hours doing virtually nothing, watching TikTok and shorts on YouTube. And I jerked off in the bathroom. Twice. There was about 6 p.m. when she showed up at the doorstep.

She looked upset, almost sad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please, good people, help me at least crudely check the meanings of sentences in my story, I'll try to learn as much as I can from you :)

PS
I can share the story in Google Doc, and work in suggestions mode.

You're right that 25k is a big chunk for someone to take on. I'll make the observation, though, that your sample is in very good condition. You may not really need an editor to be posting at Literotica. (This has come up recently--having an editor isn't a requirement here. Just a good to have if you can get it.)

You're right that 25k is a big chunk for someone to take on. I'll make the observation, though, that your sample is in very good condition. You may not really need an editor to be posting at Literotica. (This has come up recently--having an editor isn't a requirement here. Just a good to have if you can get it.)

Thank you for your answer. I am a writer and editor in my native language (though I don't write erotic stories), and I've always had an editor myself, so I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable not having one, especially now, while writing in foreign language. The bars are higher. :) The knowing that people will read my story and will find potentially weird sentences, make me literally cringe inwardly. My native language has a _very_ not-restrictve-array of words in sentences and I may get carried away sometimes, unwittingly copying our words order. I also have poor knowledge of using articles like "a", "the" as they don't exist in my native language.

I hope somebody will just read it - crudely, superficially - and will point me the most obvious errors...
Please, consider doing that. :)

Back