No Sleep For Rory & Crew

Almost everyone has been calling him Vetteman, not just one main person, lol.

His frantic insults towards posters are very similar to Vetteman's.

Was Vetteman such a despicable human being that the poster hides from himself?

Vetteman also threatened to ignore folks, then someone lifts them off iggy.

Rightists need the non-Deplorables to post, or else they would be bored out of their minds.

Non-Deplorables really don't care if all the rightists left, the board would be a better place.

Last edited:
Almost everyone has been calling him Vetteman, not just one main person, lol.

His frantic insults towards posters are very similar to Vetteman's.

Was Vetteman such a despicable human being that the poster hides from himself?

Vetteman also threatened to ignore folks, then someone lifts them off iggy.

Rightists need the non-Deplorables to post, or else they would be bored out of their minds.

Non-Deplorables really don't care if all the rightists left, the board would be a better place.

When ISIS threatened to target soldiers, etc. in the United States using their social media posts, Vette (and a few others) had Laurel ghost him and wipe his posts from the forum. It's difficult to search his history because of that, but not impossible since he was quoted for hilarity quite a bit.

Rightguide is most definitely Vetteman. :)

Luckily for them, there was a bus to take them there:

This is the first time you made me laugh, but then you ruined it with your second gif of the lady spitting coffee. You can't laugh at your own jokes before the audience does, the smugness kills all humor.

Sometimes, one gif is enough. :)

Last edited:
Lol. the fact that I understand what words mean is why I'm an attorney and you're, whatever it is that you are.

Testimony is a FORM of evidence <--- that's from your own link.

A "form" of evidence, is not necessarily "evidence" in an of itself in the context you're attempting to use it in here.

Hearsay, for example is done by testimony. It too is a "form" of evidence. Yet, hearsay (a statement by a non witness used to prove the truth contained in the statement) is not considered "evidence" because it's not admissible unless an exception applies. Thus, without an applicable exception, hearsay is NOT "evidence".

Yet, it's still "testimony".

Again, the fact that I understand that, and you don't, is why I'm the lawyer and you're not.

Lord have mercy, honey.

This is the first time you made me laugh, but then you ruined it with your second gif of the lady spitting coffee. You can't laugh at your own jokes before the audience does, the smugness kills all humor.

Sometimes, one gif is enough. :)

That gif of the lady spitting her drink in mirth is awesome and perennially relevant to all occasions and you're dry. Like, martini dry.

JwaL0sr.gif

Wet up, Billy! ;)

Manifort gets 47 months. The judge goes out of his way to tell prosecutors their sentencing guidelines, which were aimed at putting Manifort away for life, were way out of line. The judge again went out of his way to emphasize the convictions had nothing to do with Trump or Russian collusion. No sleep for Rory and crew tonight. Make sure NITT has plastic sheets as well.:D

tumblr_o1gwezhnzj1rfd7lko1_r1_400.gif

*yawns*

Hey Rory, how's the rest of the crew? Think we're gonna have yet another deep snooze soon! :D

Manifort gets 47 months. The judge goes out of his way to tell prosecutors their sentencing guidelines, which were aimed at putting Manifort away for life, were way out of line. The judge again went out of his way to emphasize the convictions had nothing to do with Trump or Russian collusion. No sleep for Rory and crew tonight. Make sure NITT has plastic sheets as well.:D

Damn. If you can spin like that they need to hire you at Dollywood. Put you in the middle of the scrambler, get rid of the motor and save them some money.

As un-American Democrats continue to investigate the man instead of the crime his numbers remain stable and the crowds love him. This article by Nick Gillespie will certainly rankle Lit's frothing Quinta Columna:
:D

Trump Just Might Have Won the 2020 Election Today
The president's speech at CPAC was a bedazzling mix of bravado, B.S., humor, and positive vision no Democrat will be able to top.

Nick Gillespie|Mar. 2, 2019 3:25 pm

It's way too early to be thinking this, much less saying it, but what the hell: If Donald Trump is able to deliver the sort of performance he gave today at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), the annual meeting of right-wingers held near Washington, D.C., his reelection is a foregone conclusion.

There is simply no potential candidate in the Democratic Party who wouldn't be absolutely blown off the stage by him. I say this as someone who is neither a Trump fanboy nor a Never Trumper. But he was not simply good, he was Prince-at-the-Super-Bowl great, deftly flinging juvenile taunts at everyone who has ever crossed him, tossing red meat to the Republican faithful, and going sotto voce serious to talk about justice being done for working-class Americans screwed over by global corporations.

In a heavily improvised speech that lasted over two hours, the 72-year-old former (future?) reality TV star hit every greatest hit in his repertoire ("Crooked Hillary," "build the wall," "America is winning again," and more all made appearances) while riffing on everything from the Green New Deal to his own advanced age and weird hair to the wisdom of soldiers over generals. At times, it was like listening to Robin Williams' genie in the Disney movie Aladdin, Howard Stern in his peak years as a radio shock jock, or Don Rickles as an insult comic. When he started making asides, Trump observed, "This is how I got elected, by going off script." Two years into his presidency and he's just getting warmed up.

First and foremost, Trump was frequently funny and outre in the casually mean way that New Yorkers exude like nobody else in America. "You put the wrong people in a couple of positions," he said, lamenting the appointment of Robert Mueller as a special prosecutor, "and all of a sudden they're trying to take you out with bullshit." He voiced Jeff Sessions in a mock-Southern accent, recusing "muhself" and asked the adoring crowd why the former attorney generally hadn't told him he was going to do that before he was appointed.

Democrats backing the Green New Deal (GND) "are talking about trains to Hawaii," he said. "They haven't figured out how to get to Europe yet." He begged the Democrats not to abandon the GND because he recognizes that the more its details and costs are discussed, the more absurd it will become. "When the wind stops blowing, that's the end of your energy," he said at one point. "Did the wind stop blowing, I'd like to watch television today, guys?" "We'll go back to boats," he said, drawing huge laughs when he added, "I don't want to talk [the Democrats] out of [the GND], I just want to be the Republican who runs against it."

https://reason.com/blog/2019/03/02/trump-just-might-have-won-the-2020-elect
Whatsup? Maybe some here remember me. I'm formerly MisterEdMe.

Roy and his merriless band of looney tune kids are NEVER gonna stop. :cool:

Go take a look at his ever revolving Trump list thread.

I've known who he is going back to about 2006 - when he starting trolling me and the long deceased Johnny_Ray_Wilson.- JRW was my best friend for many years. I couldn't contain him much, but at leased I kept him away from RoryN and LUK/Disgustipated/Luk_Atmydik.

Whatever my friend JRW did here; I am indeed stepping up to the plate in his stead.

Also, that Beast Unleash thing Roy and company kept yammering on about? JRW did indeed plant the seed for that. Basically......he left something behind that has only recently started off like wildfire. :devil:

I can't stop that now even if I wanted to. I choose to embrace it.

Back