No Sleep For Rory & Crew

You really do have TDS.

Trump himself said it was for the Russia investigation and you for some reason quote an article where Nadler calls out Comey.

You need help.

That is a lie, prove it. I gave you Fat Man's own words

"The president can fire him for cause and ought to. He violated all the guidelines and put his thumb on the scale of an election. Whether it was decisive or not is a different question," Nadler told CNN's "New Day."

Nadler said Monday that it was "unforgivable for a police agency to opine publicly about legal conduct."

"To have the policy intervene in an election, which is what happened, is unforgivable, a threat to our democracy, and has got to be stopped and the people who did that have got to be investigated and maybe prosecuted,".

When is your un-wiped ass leaving?

You trying to give ol' "Benighted Butt Stuff" Vette a stiffy here, guy?

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

He might not know what an unconscionable liar you are either.

If I'm lying, why do you keep responding to the name Vette, Vette? :D

Your excess gifs are annoying. :)

giphy.gif

NITT is nowisthetime or is that just coincidence?

Whoa. Smart boi uses his brain finally. ;)

I know he's not right in the head. I have to have him on ignore so I can pick and choose when I want to see his posts: Random absurdity followed by gif, gif, gif.

Like I said,

giphy.gif

Mr. NITT thinks he's the smartest man on Lit.

Nah, Vette. Just smarter than you, that's for damn sure! :D

You remind me of this kid that I knew when I was growing up. He was a loud mouth, small, had no friends, and said the stupidest shit over and over again, and he said it loudly as if it were some kind of defense against the big and scary world that he was in, but he was so pathetic that people left him alone instead of giving him a beating.

You remind me of this kid that I knew when I was growing up. He was a loud mouth, small, had no friends, and said the stupidest shit over and over again, and he said it loudly as if it were some kind of defense against the big and scary world that he was in, but he was so pathetic that people left him alone instead of giving him a beating.

That's a nice story, guy. You should write similar fiction in the erotic vein for this site sometime.

Hey, there might be a future in your creative process if you apply yourself right, ya know? ;)

That's a nice story, guy. You should write similar fiction in the erotic vein for this site sometime.

Hey, there might be a future in your creative process if you apply yourself right, ya know? ;)

You don't have to believe me for it to be true. :cool:

Because you quote me, Rightguide, and then lie about who I am. You are insulting me, not Vette.

No, some people here say "Vette" in their posts within a thread without even quoting your Rightguide handle and you still respond to those posts.

It's like Pavlovian right now with you. If it doesn't apply to you, just simply don't answer. There wouldn't be an issue if you weren't so easy to trigger. How hard is that for you to get, guy?

I'm trying to help you, you know. :D

You don't have to believe me for it to be true. :cool:

Your opinions of the world are not truth for belief by others. :cool:

Apparently several members of the GB went to your school.

No, some people here say "Vette" in their posts within a thread without even quoting your Rightguide handle and you still respond to those posts.

You lie a lot. You are the main propagator of this bullshit about me being "Vette." I think I'll take your advice and just ignore you altogether.

You lie a lot. You are the main propagator of this bullshit about me being "Vette." I think I'll take your advice and just ignore you altogether.

I'm not the main, I'm just one of many who see you for who you were. I don't even know why this has to be a bad thing for you. Your other buddy schmucks here have pretty much owned up to who they used to be after their resurrections. Some even multiple times! :D

I know after quitting this place once and investing so much of your life into it, it's hard to man up to, but we all know, no matter how many times you stick your fingers in your ears and call us poopy butt-centric names. And here you stay, continuing to invest your life into this place every day. Complain all you want, but you love and need this shit, Vette. ;)

eh, engage with me, don't engage with me, I'm still having my fun. And laughing at your foibles is a part of that! Ciao, gut wind! :D

Back