No Nut 19

^^10 in 2 days is a lot though! Thank you!

And I gotta admire the steady reporting from Tan. *hat tip*

I think the total is at 20 right now. I feel like I should do something with the total number, use it somehow. Like have as many beers during the rest of the year or something. Might be too much beer though, especially as my new year's resolution was to drink less beer. :rolleyes:

^^10 in 2 days is a lot though! Thank you!

And I gotta admire the steady reporting from Tan. *hat tip*

I think the total is at 20 right now. I feel like I should do something with the total number, use it somehow. Like have as many beers during the rest of the year or something. Might be too much beer though, especially as my new year's resolution was to drink less beer. :rolleyes:

Sorry for the late offering!

I tried last night but it just didn't happen.:eek:

So, just 1 from me!

Sorry for the late offering!

I tried last night but it just didn't happen.:eek:

So, just 1 from me!
Not late at all!

1 is plenty! Especially in comparison to DGE's 0 ouf of the 17 I was counting on him to provide, but there's still days left of the week. :p

Thank you for playing along, sweet lady. :):rose:

Twenty-five. One last night, One this morning. I'm not counting hers (about half of these are intercourse, half masturbation).

Edit 8:37: One more. She woke up early (day off, just the two of us).

Last edited:
Woohoo! Put me down for two more!
One yesterday and one...um, very recently. :eek:(Thanks Lit stories!)

Twenty-five. One last night, One this morning. I'm not counting hers (about half of these are intercourse, half masturbation).

Edit 8:37: One more. She woke up early (day off, just the two of us).

Dude, you're a machine! Respect. :cool:

Woohoo! Put me down for two more!
One yesterday and one...um, very recently. :eek:(Thanks Lit stories!)

You go girl!

29!!!

Uh, uh, (whispering) four more since yesterday. We had the place to ourselves for the day. I'm a little dehydrated at the moment.

Forty-two. That's the ultimate answer to life, the universe and everything. One together (unexpected) last night, and one (alone) this morning).

Last day?

Forty-two. That's the ultimate answer to life, the universe and everything. One together (unexpected) last night, and one (alone) this morning).

Last day?

That sure is a good answer. :)

Yeah, last day of the celebratory week, which on my part has mostly been spent brewing a cold. Blergh.

But crazy drippy anyways. Feeling borderline whiny.

That sure is a good answer. :)

Yeah, last day of the celebratory week, which on my part has mostly been spent brewing a cold. Blergh.

But crazy drippy anyways. Feeling borderline whiny.

Sorry to hear about the cold. Summer colds are the worst!. And still drippy. Wow.

Mad respect back at you for your amazing self control and discipline. You are a crazy woman!!

I am going to find a way to get one more in today. Showering shortly (lazy Sunday), that should do it...

Sorry to hear about the cold. Summer colds are the worst!. And still drippy. Wow.

Mad respect back at you for your amazing self control and discipline. You are a crazy woman!!

I am going to find a way to get one more in today. Showering shortly (lazy Sunday), that should do it...

It's not fun, but at least so far the cold hasn't been too bad. :)

So the final tally is 57, which is way above the 50 mark!

Thank you for playing along, everybody. It's much appreciated. :rose:

Back