New Teacher (2020) Open To All

I should run after the encounter with the wood shop teacher and the principal. Maybe my own naivety or a combo of that and my spoiled Beverly Hills mentality thinking I'm "better" then everyone, I think to myself not gonna let this rough high school get the better of me being my first true teaching assignment and all. I fix myself and head to my next class. Surprisingly it goes off without a hitch. Only a few lewd remarks from some of the boys so I had begun to forget about the earlier incidents. Looking at my class schedule, which is different classes my first day, I see my next class is a detention period. I head to the classroom, and begin writing my name and basic rules on the board when I feel a hand away my ass I turn to see...

Jimmy Peckerwood was anything but a problem student. He was barely anything at all but a brilliantly intelligent student. Top grades in Euclidian Geometry, teacher's aid in Calculus, not bad with a scalpel in biology lab, and could do quite well in English composition also.

Girls didn't come naturally to Jimmy, however, and so he spent his high school years dreaming about getting his hands on the soft curves of the hot classmates seated around him every day, but could barely make time with them, having no game to speak of when it came to talking them up.

And then he had walked down the locker hallway that morning when the jocks had been gathered around the new teacher. He'd seen the shocking way Spike had accosted the hot red headed leggy teacher. He'd noted her docile acceptance of Spike's roving hands. And when he later saw her disappear into Coonley's woodshop, and how she emerged later a bit flustered and flushed, he readily extrapolated an accurate assessment, he thought, of the new teacher.

He thereupon passed principal Flood in the hallway and said "Good morning, Principal Flood. Are those D cups?" A flabbergasted Flood ordered him off to detention faster than you could drop trousers.

His abruptly successful plan had put him into the opportunity to break free from his high school nerdom. When the hot leggy teacher entered the detention hall to write on the board, he swallowed hard, took off his glasses, approached her from behind, and ran his hand up the back of her thigh and under her dress to palm and grope her ass.

Last edited:
The bold move causes me to jump as the chalk hits the floor "what the?!" I stammer. You have me slightly pinned to the board as you introduce yourself. I try to turn but your grasp on my rear prevents me from turning fully around. My breasts pressed to the board causing chalk dust to rub off on my blouse. I feel a finger curl up under me and ti my tight pussy as you talk about you know many ways to make a woman cum, touting your own arrogance, but in a way that oddly enough makes sense and does not come across as rude as you...

"Hey, teach, rumor in the hallway is you took on the sculling team at Beverly Hills High. I'm Jimmy Peckerwood, but you can call me 'Stud.' How do those gorgeous tits feel squashed up against that blackboard, you sweet little hottie?

Very rudely, but with utmost respect for the fine ass he had pinned into a very tight spot, Jimmy 'Stud' Peckerwood uses his dextrous fingers to aquaint himself with her inner space. Having barely brushed elbows with females prior to this, he wastes no time in familiarizing himself with the new teacher's lush delta and frankly slick folds.

"Okay, teach, Stud's gonna make you squirt all over this chalkboard. Your fingernails are gonna scrape down that chalkboard when I screw my fat cock into your tight little cunt. You gettin' all this, you hot little cunt?"

Three fingers were now churning inside her liquid chute as he continued to violate her.

Last edited:
I struggle to no avail as my tall slender frame is pressed into the board. I dont scream out of shock of the manner in which you speak to me,a teacher, and the bold move of fingering me. I gasp as my squirming works against me as it allows your fingers to turn and twist inside my tight pussy,causing it to grow wetter by the second. I feel a hand snake around my waist and undo two buttons before sliding in and fondling my breasts through my lacy bra.

For the first time in his young life, Jimmy Peckerwood is knuckles deep in pussy and with a handful of tit to boot. "Fuck!" he mutters as he precociously takes the young leggy teacher in hand. All those years of eyeballing the cute hot girls in school without the temerity to even say high, and now, emboldened by the outrageous scene orchestrated by Spike and the other athletes that morning, here he was, introducing himself in a way he'd never dared dream of, to the school's newest, leggiest teacher.

He greedily palmed her bra-clad breast as his fingers continued to plunder her panting pussy. "Shit, you are really up for this, aren't you, bitch?"

The detention classroom door had just swung open, and there was an audible female gasp from the doorway. It quickly closed and Principal Flood and her D cups stood there, mouth agape. James Peckerwood, GPA 4.2, projected valedictorian of his class, had just called the new teacher a horrible name.

Flood strode to the front of the classroom, her middle-aged legs working her skirt and heels with a respectable sensuality as she approached.

"Ah,. Ms. Cumstrom, as busy as ever, I see. James, we must watch our language. And dear me, we must watch that bulge you're presenting." With spryness made possible by her regular yoga classes, Flood was once again squatting on her heels as she freed Jimmy's cock and greedily gobbled it up. Her hand quickly settled on Jimmy's thigh and Cumstrom's inner thigh for steadiness as she noisily lave him with her saliva, eyes closed blissfully. Her hand on Cumstrom quickly found itself moving upward to tease her clit as Jimmy's fingers continued to ravage her puss.

Last edited:
My hands on the board to steady myself. I knew that a new teaching assignment would have obstacles to overcome but this is crazy I think to myself as this student and yet again, the principal manipulate my body. Principal Flood leaves and as she does she calmly makes the comment " good repor with students that will fo good for future reviews Miss Cumstrom" and with that I'm now left at the mercy of Jimmy. Would he stop before the others entered I wondered as he...

When the naughty nasty Principal rises from her lewd squat, Jimmy's cock emerging from her skilled mouth with a wet pop, Jimmy groans as his finger continue to pummel the slut teacher's wet gash from behind.

Jimmy feels no better time than the present and fits his prodigious red cockhead to Cumminer's bald slit, her puffy lips engorged and panting for more.

"Gahhhhhh!" Jimmy moans as his cock pierces the leggy redhead's pussy and he grasps her hips, balls deep in the unbelievable tightness of her cunt, shoving her shoulders and chest even harder into the chalkboard.

Just before Flood opens the door "Wonderful work, Ms. Cumstrom. Do try to teach him a few things. Oh and Jimmy, they are in fact D cups."

Jimmy was oblivious however, as he was quickly cumming for the first time inside his first-ever pussy.

Last edited:
Pinned Gaibst thr board. I blush as soft moans escape my lips out of instinct as you coat the inside of my pussy walls with your warm cumshots. I feel you withdraw and take a seat after fixing your pants. Fortunately you came in early so I had just enough time to fix my clothing before the other students arrived for detention period.
The rest of it goes by uneventful. It is near the end of the day when I'm in the teacher's lounge getting coffee when two teachers enter introducing themselves, then they...

Jimmy staggers to his desk, shoving his cock damp with teacher pussy glaze back into his jeans as he is dimly aware of the leggy redhead lowering her skirt to cover her ass and pussy. For the remainder of detention he sits and imagines his cream oozing out of her pussy and down her thigh.

Later that day the algebra teacher, a middle aged Wayne Sorbel, and the music director, Klaus Winger enter the lounge, chatting about the musical genius of Taylor Swift. As The algebra teacher waxes poetic regarding the ingenue's ability to modulate as she sings the same monosyllabic word repeatedly, he takes Cumstrom over his knee as he sits on the lounge's sofa, flips up her skirt, and spanks her sweet ass.

Klaus smiles as he fills his coffee cup.

Last edited:
Back