D.A. Dilemma...2022 (Open to All)

bankbabe13

Literotica Guru
Welcome to the dilemmas encountered by DA Kimberly Cumstrom

(My character is 22 5’10 about 130 short natural red hair 32C chest 40” long legs)

This thread will expand the situations that Kimberly DA finds herself in... whether it be her boss, collegues, clients... or prison guards that just want more....

OOC. PM first with character bio before posting. Also this thread is open to ALL.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/de/fe/a9/defea96d40ce2fd53a86763aafbc9e42.jpg

IC: Ish Jackson

It was Almost 9 AM while Ish got into his white Lambo outside his mansion. He was dressed to the 9s in a new dapper blue suit that showed off his bulging shoulders and arms. The blue tie was also tied perfectly in a full Windsor knot. He drove off from his Tuscan Villa Mansion's driveway downtown as he headed over to his law office on the westside of downtown, just a couple miles east from the courthouse. Suite 800. Just then, Ish got out of his white Lambo as he parked in his private parking garage. Someone as young as him is the Lead DA, the bar here had two corrupt DAs who were automatically pushed out the door. Luckily, they appointed 2 DAs to handle the business.

Ish walked into his law firm as the door was open. He noticed that his fellow DA was already in before he was. Ish had his iced french vanilla coffee in his own custom cup in one hand and his briefcase in the other as he greeted his fellow DA. "Good Morning, Ms. Cumstrom." He greeted her.

Kimberly dressed in the following..

1660078655684.png
Said "good morning sir" she was surprised when about an hour later he called her into his office and said he needed to perforn a "random" attire check to see if she was in office dress code. Kimberly thought that strange as it was never a thing before but in her naive mind she thought maybe with him being new boss meant new policies.

Kimberly dressed in the following..

View attachment 2167891
Said "good morning sir" she was surprised when about an hour later he called her into his office and said he needed to perforn a "random" attire check to see if she was in office dress code. Kimberly thought that strange as it was never a thing before but in her naive mind she thought maybe with him being new boss meant new policies.
"Ah, Ms. Cumstrom. I'm glad you came in for your random office dress code check." Ish said to her as he then motioned for her to come here to him as he then slowly lifted up her skirt with his other hand feeling one of her pantyhosed legs. "Oh wow, you're in pantyhose. That looks very good on your legs, sweetie." He said to her as he then lifted up her skirt more.

He then saw her wearing no panties under her skirt, her pussy was wet, fresh and pink colored. "Oh what do we have here?" Mr. Jackson asked her seeing her wet tight pink pussy. "Ooh somebody's a bit wet now." He said to her as he then slid two fingers around and slide through her pussy as he then smirked and said. "That's not what a Future District Attorney should be doing unless you're being slutty for your client or more importantly, your boss." He then whispered in her ear and then kissed her neck as he gripped her pussy through her pink skirt while he unbuttons her blouse slowly.

Last edited:
Kimberly gasped as her both palmed her shaven pussy through the thin nylon barrier. "Si..sirr.. wha.. what are you doing?!" She stammered, too shocked by the bold move to scream, protest, or move back.
"Isnt this quite unpro.. fessional sir?" As she watched him expose her pearl colored lacy front hook bra button by buton as he stoppped at her waist, blouse still tucked into her skirt as she secretly liked his firm hands and taboo nature of this encounter.

Ish moved his hands up from her shavened pussy area up to her nice lovely breasts, covered by her bra. "Oh no baby, this is all part of the job." He said while he cupped his hands up to her ample tits even more. "Pearl color and Lacy? You sure know how to please a man in dressing sexy, Ms. Cumstrom." He said smirking.

The way she didn't move to scream or protest was fine. The way she was putty and secretly loves his firm touch. He then started to nibble her ear and then whisper. "You're very good at this, Ms. Cumstrom."

"Si..sir this is highly unpro...pro..fessional" the red head DA stammered. Secretly liking his bold moves and conflicted by her own thoughts. She reacted a hand up to block him from accessinf her front hook bra but it was lightly smacked away. She then felt a hand dive down the front of her pantyhose and palm her pussy which threw the focus to block his hand off focus as her firm chest rose and fell under her lacy bra cups.

Ish then slowly started to finger her pussy as he palmed her fresh succulent pussy very good too. He moved his other hand to slowly unhook her bra, which he did unhook successfully. "Mmmmmmmm. You're already a professional at this, Ms Cumstrom." Ish said while he palmed her pussy with one hand, covering and fingering her very good.

He put his other hand on her right breast as it was freed by Ish unhooking her bra. He also got hard in his pants as a bulge was visible but grinding her behind under her skirt too. He moved closer to her ear, whispering. "You like this, Ms. Cumstrom?" He asked her seductively.

Kimberly blushed as her firm perky 32C chest became exposed as the fingers explored the assistant DA's most intimate area further. Kimberly's prottests fell on deaf ears as she tried, in vain, to change the subject to case files and business matters. She was secretly turned on by his bold moves but tried to resist to give in so as to not let on she was enjoying this. Her labored breathing and his exploratory fingers in her hairless pussy echoed about the large empty office area.

Ish then began to enjoy her 32C ample breasts with one hand, as he rubbed her exposed hairless pussy even more. He then began to lick her other nipple with his mouth. As he then grinded his crotch near her behind. He then slowly whispered in her ear. "That's right, give in to your primal urges Ms. Cumstrom."

He then would slowly grind himself even more near her behind. Gripping her pussy with his right hand, slipping 2 fingers into her wet clit. As his other hand started to move her around her left breast even more. "Moan for me, Ms. Cumstrom."

Kimberly bit her lower lip as ahe felt her boss' fingers penatrate her most intimate of areas and move about inside her. In the middlle of her "protests" a few soft moans, out of instinct, escaped her lips causing her to blush more. Each time Kimberly tried to say something her nipple was rubbed or fingers driven deeper in her tight pussy causing her to stop mid sentence.
"Sir what if someone sees?" Trying to toss reason inro the situation before her fading stamina gave way to orgasm.

Ish then lowered himself as he whispered in her ear. "No one will see, it's just you and me." He also kept rubbing her nipples and finger fucking her tight pussy, deeper each chance he got. He nibbled on her ear also, furthering her way into a possible orgasm. "Mmmmm, I am your sensual tormentor." He said whispering seductively in her ear.

The way he was lovingly teasing her, giving her a damn good show. As he then slowly started to put his lips to her nipples as he then kept grinding his bulge onto her behind. "Mmmmm such a lovely pair of breasts, Ms. Cumstrom." He said while sucking on her breasts and then slowly would move his face to motorboat her tits.

Ish then lowered himself as he whispered in her ear. "No one will see, it's just you and me." He also kept rubbing her nipples and finger fucking her tight pussy, deeper each chance he got. He nibbled on her ear also, furthering her way into a possible orgasm. "Mmmmm, I am your sensual tormentor." He said whispering seductively in her ear.

The way he was lovingly teasing her, giving her a damn good show. As he then slowly started to put his lips to her nipples as he then kept grinding his bulge onto her behind. "Mmmmm such a lovely pair of breasts, Ms. Cumstrom." He said while sucking on her breasts and then slowly would move his face to motorboat her tits.
"Please stop sir i need to... to get back to work". Kimberly said, breathing labored now panting more and more. No longer coukd she hold back, Kimberly's face went beat red as her hips bucked and she came hard on the fingers insids her. Each spasm of her hips caused the fingers to hit her clit and caussd her to orgasm harder. Kimberly tried in vain with a free hand to get his fingers from her sensitive pussy but they kept going with a vice like grip and seemed to be moving faster now.

"Please stop sir i need to... to get back to work". Kimberly said, breathing labored now panting more and more. No longer coukd she hold back, Kimberly's face went beat red as her hips bucked and she came hard on the fingers insids her. Each spasm of her hips caused the fingers to hit her clit and caussd her to orgasm harder. Kimberly tried in vain with a free hand to get his fingers from her sensitive pussy but they kept going with a vice like grip and seemed to be moving faster now.
Ish, who was finger fucking her to the point of no return. Giving her a point across as he drives his fingers deeper into her pussy as well as faster too. "Mmmmm, you're such a naughty girl Ms. Cumstrom. I love how you're a little dirty toy." He said while driving his fingers deeper into her pussy and then sucks her nipples more.

While then, Ish would sensually torment her as he then slowly spanked her ass. The way he spanked her ass slowly to the beat of her moaning was music to his ears too. "The way you're a good girl, serving your boss. Very sexy, isn't it." He whispered in her ear.

Kimberly had a look of half pleasure and have discomfort as her boss' fingers wormed around inside her like ine playing a piano. She could no longer hold back, blushing heavily now and panting her hips shook wildly and bucked in orgasm. The fingers made it even worse as each movement of her hios caused the fingers to rub her now over sensitive clit. "Please stop sir i cant take any more" Kimberly pleaded as wave after wave of orgasms now rocked her tall slender frame.

With Ish now fingering the inside of her fresh tight pussy. The way he was playing with her pussy and getting her ready for his toy. "Now Ms. Cumstrom. I want you to get ready for a surprise." Ish said, whispered into her ear sucking her nipples even more, as he licked them too.

He then pulled out a toy from the drawer in his desk. A purple vibrating dildo wand. He would then tease her pussy with the wand vibrator. Whispering in her ear. "Mmmmm... Are you feeling amazing with my fingers inside of you?" He smiled as he then slipped his fingers out of her pussy, opening her pussy lips with his fingers glistened with her pussy juices. Now teasing her pussy with the vibrator wand in his hand.

With Ish now fingering the inside of her fresh tight pussy. The way he was playing with her pussy and getting her ready for his toy. "Now Ms. Cumstrom. I want you to get ready for a surprise." Ish said, whispered into her ear sucking her nipples even more, as he licked them too.

He then pulled out a toy from the drawer in his desk. A purple vibrating dildo wand. He would then tease her pussy with the wand vibrator. Whispering in her ear. "Mmmmm... Are you feeling amazing with my fingers inside of you?" He smiled as he then slipped his fingers out of her pussy, opening her pussy lips with his fingers glistened with her pussy juices. Now teasing her pussy with the vibrator wand in his hand.
Sir ple...please stop" Kimberly protested, hands on the desk to steady herself. Ish gave her a document to read and said a good DA should foucus through distractions. All Kimberly could "focus" on was the buzzing of the tool between her mile long legs, the words a blur as she wondered what she had gotten herself into.

Sir ple...please stop" Kimberly protested, hands on the desk to steady herself. Ish gave her a document to read and said a good DA should foucus through distractions. All Kimberly could "focus" on was the buzzing of the tool between her mile long legs, the words a blur as she wondered what she had gotten herself into.
While Ish read that to her, he would still play with the toy into her pussy. He slides it in and out as if he was emulating sliding his actual thick cock in her pussy. He read out to her, "Even if the distraction is a bit sexual, a good DA needs to smile and cater to who they're catering to." He then put down the document on his desk.

His bulge would come out through his pants as he smiled and then unbutton his pants. Down to his Calvin Klein boxers as he then started to lick her nipples again on her left side. "Mmmmmm give into your primal urges, Ms. Cumstrom." He then started to rub his bulge near her long thick upper thigh.

Ish bent Kimberly over yhe desk and told her to read aloud again to test her focus. He grabbed her perky breasts as he stood right behind her close enough to smell high end perfume. She gasped as she felt his hardening member poke at her pussy from behind. "This is not profess..." she tried to protest but those were met wity gentle tigs in her nipples aa hee breathing picked up as he was mere millimeters from entering h see most intimate of areas as she continued, as most lawyers do, to try tontalk her way out of her current predicament.

Ish started to dry hump Kimberly as he was very close to her most intimate area. Very intimate and tight too. He did enjoy her high end perfume, the smell was to die for as it was very aromatic and lovely. Like roses, his black scented cologne danced with her perfume as his was high end too. He then smiled more at her, tugging at her nipples with his hands.

"Mmmm... I wanna hear you beg for me. Beg for my cock, worship your new boss Ms. Cumstrom." He said while his hardened member through his boxers protruded to her wet pussy area a bit more. He then slowly started to take his black Calvin Klein boxers off a bit to expose his already rock hard cock as he slid the tip a bit more to tease her tight pussy as he then started to grip her long thighs.

"Sir we shouldn't do thi.." Kimberly's sentence stopped as her petite hips wrre hrabbed and Ish burried himself inside her tight pussy balls deep and held her there so she could feek his whole length. He withdrew slowly then slammed back into her causing the young assistant DA to grunt and her breathing became more labored as her face was now beat red from this encounter. Each "protest" of hers was met with a slow powerful thrust, nearly knocking rhe wind out of her. As her boss "challenged" her saying a good DA should be able to "negotiate" her way out of any predicament.

"Ah ah ah, you're gonna need to negotiate your way out of any jam." Ish said while he then slid his thick cock deeper into her pussy as kept inside of her, feeling her walls while his whole length would fill inside of her. "My my, you're a virgin Ms. Cumstrom? So lovely that you're not resisting my cock." He said while he then spanks her ass.

Ish then would bend her over his desk as he was slowly moving inside of her as his muscular hands held her shoulders down. Letting her enjoy this thick cock as he then started to go a bit more deeper and stayed in her fresh tight virgin pussy. "I want you to moan for me. I may be a DA, but I'm also a domineering man with a master fucktoy fetish." He said letting her know, smirking.

Kimberly gasped as she felt her new boss's cock break through her hymen wall. Effectively popping the young assistant DA's cherry. Kimberly gripped the sides of the desk with a vice like grip as her most intimate area dealt and adjusted to the new presence within. Her breathing became more labored. Each time she tried to speak, a slow but powerful thrust silenced her. Moments later her petite hips began to shudder as she reluctantly came hard on the still rock hard cock burried within as she wondered what else she would encounter in this new world of a DA would be.

Ish would then lay her down on her back as he then slide his cock deeper into her tight pussy as he then ran his hands up and down her body. Feeling her breasts as he moved down to her hips, feeling her shudder as his cock was still rock hard while he digged his cock deeper into her hymen. "Mmmmm Ms. Cumstrom, your pussy is very tight." He said to her as he then sucked on her tits.

He then started to kiss up to her neck as he finished sucking her right nipple, slamming his cock into her pussy a bit more. He then started to bite her neck, following suit over to her mouth as he kissed her deeply. Biting her lower lip sensually.

Back