New Story Advertisments

Little slow on my part

I've just had a rush of posts, and then I forgot what I put up last, so I couldn't cue up my posts until the last one went up and it finally did...

Because the Night: Part 6 http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=275059

Sir Glen and Laurie share one final public memory with their community and Taylor and Leif share yet another private one.

And finally:
The Hardest Answer: Cars http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=275058

Julia and Lauren both lean on each other.

I'm hoping you won't have to wait too much longer to see if the follow up to 'Cars' gets posted because of the entire story, that was my favorite chapter to write and tells so much about what Julia and Lauren may see as their future.

Exceptional story!

SweetWitch said:
The final chapter of The Long Road has been posted. Thanks to all of you who have been so supportive!

SweetWitch
You do a great job of drawing the reader into the story. You wrote very engaging characters and a nice plot. (I'm one of the lucky ones who was able to read all three chapters in one sitting. If I had started before today, I would have been checking back every hour hoping to see the finale posted. :))
-curl

curl4ever said:
You do a great job of drawing the reader into the story. You wrote very engaging characters and a nice plot. (I'm one of the lucky ones who was able to read all three chapters in one sitting. If I had started before today, I would have been checking back every hour hoping to see the finale posted. :))
-curl

Thanks, muscle man, you're a doll. :) I really had a lot of fun writing it but it definitely took a lot out of me!

SW

Important notice!

If you only read one story the rest of the year make it "Tawny's Hair" by Sethp. Do it now!

New Story, New Category.

A new story has appeared today in a new category for me - Toys and Masturbation.

It's a 2 page tale about a woman who gets caught with something naughty in her suitcase and is investigated more thoroughly than she expected.

It's a light-hearted fantasy that was written some months ago and I hope readers enjoy.

I'm hoping Chapter 7 of Staring At The Sun will appear soon.

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read, vote and comment.

janiexx:)

Janiexx

Janie this is an awesome story! everyone read it right now! I was lucky enough to get a sneak preview..very very very good!

sethp said:
Janie this is an awesome story! everyone read it right now! I was lucky enough to get a sneak preview..very very very good!

Thanks Seth!

:rose:

janiexx

Hello everyone, this is my first post here.

I've just had the first chapter of my first story put on the site and so far I've had two extremely positive feedbacks!

It's called Owned (unfortunately I didn't realise there was already a story called that) and here is the link to it.

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=275763

It's a husband / wife femdom story basically.

Chapter 1 is up now, Chapters 2-8 are pending approval.

Hope you enjoy!

Alranan Tales

Wizards of Alrana is finally finished, and my newest story, Alranan Tales, got a little buried under the stream of halloween goodness.

Please tell me what you think of it.

Maharat

Hurt: a strange little novel

Hi all,

The second chapter of 'Hurt' -- a peculiar tale about pain, loss, unconvetional love, and nasty sex -- has just posted.

The first two chapters have gotten some encouraging feedback:

"Mind-blowing erotic!! This is the best quality I have read for a very long time. Brilliant character development. I would love to read more installments."

"So much detail, so much insight and emotion. An absolutely beautiful contribution to Literotica. I can't wait to read more."

Your reads, votes, and feedback are eagerly sought and much appreciated.

Last edited:
First story submission

Hi all...I'm relativly new to Literotica. I've just posted my first attempt at writing an erotic story (or any story, for that matter). I'd appreciate any feedback, positive or negative, so I can get some idea whether I should keep writing, or just give up before embarrassing myself.

The title is "Sex and the Summer Job Ch. 1" Thanks!

Back