New Story Advertisments

That scene hasn't even been submitted, which is why I was asking in the first place. But thanks for reporting an unrelated piece and cementing the unwelcoming atmosphere here. Which is too bad because plenty of other members were very helpful and supportive in their comments.

I didn't report anything. I saw a post where you said a rape story was reported and was replying to your post here. I didn't know the under-aged content story wasn't submitted.

Pleasure Knight

Young Knight comes to the Mansion of a powerful sorceress. Does he:
A) Run away
B) Kill her
C) Let her capture him and plunge him into a world of lies, treachery, and intrigue.
D) C, but with sex

If you answered D, check out my first story called Pleasure Knight: https://www.literotica.com/s/pleasure-knight

If you answered C), check it out but ignore the naughty bits.

If you answered B), you might be disappointed.

If you answered A),

Part 5 of my rather outlandish harem fantasy "All the Power" has been published, after a long hiatus. Feedback welcome, although I recognize that this sort of thing is not for everyone.

https://www.literotica.com/s/all-the-power-pt-05

I say this in an author's note, but new readers should also check out my post "All the Power: A Bit of Background," which contains some important context for the stories and explanations for some of the more unbelievable elements. There's a lot of world-building that didn't make it into the story, so I'm happy to answer questions about that in addition to feedback in the story itself.

Another new story is up on the feeds, "Prisoner of the Pages" dealing with an erotic encounter between an avid reader, and a book. :)

I welcome any and all feedback.

The first chapter of my new series, Mary and Alvin has been published.

This is something very different for me. It is my first attempt at romance and at pure fiction. It is, really, two love stories, that between the two title characters and that between myself and my beloved home state of Maine.

I hope you enjoy it. I welcome your feedback.

Mary and Alvin Chapter One

Have you ever wanted to read about an Elf taking a stallion dick so big she fears she might die? A rapist turned into a horse by the Gods for his crimes, only to blunder into a luxurious life of pampering? Drugged up massive anal insertions?

Well golly, you're one fuck of a pervert. The kind of pervert that should read this. https://www.literotica.com/s/apollyon

Chloe's List by Alex Slaine

Chloe's List is a story of first anal and sexual exploration featuring a man and woman in the anal chategory. Please read all about Chloe and James' first time and let me know what you think!

Thank you!

Published to Literotica on 27 November 2017, a Middle East GM espionage thriller by Shabbu, Velvet Interrogation, offered for free read for the first time. Shabbu is a coauthoring of Literotica authors sr71plt and Sabb. In espionage terms, a velvet interrogation is one in which the one being interrogated doesn’t know it’s an interrogation.

https://www.literotica.com/s/velvet-interrogation

Following is a five-star review, posted to Dark Divas and Goodreads by Kassa:

Velvet Interrogation is a stunning short story that packs a heavy punch. Although a mere 45 pages, the characters are robust and instantly interesting and the conflict is engaging. Well written, intense, and emotional, Shabbu provides great characters in sparse prose. There is a needed element of suspension of disbelief as the story drops the reader right into the action of international espionage and the romantic connection is perhaps the weakest aspect, but the story is worth reading and enjoying.

The story opens with an American ex-embassy worker giving what he thinks is a fluff interview piece. Chet Bender thinks he’s there to offer a human side to one of the Lebanese presidential candidates, a man named Nabil whom he saved from a refugee camp many years before. However there is something much more sinister going on as Chet’s answers hold his life and Nabil’s life in the balance.

The delicate cat and mouse game reveals how the two men met and their deep connection through a series of first person memories. Told from both Nabil and Chet’s point of view, the two men remember how they met, their motivations, and how they perceived the other person. The story delves into the manipulations of both men and each feels they controlled the relationship while seducing the other. This makes for a fascinating telling as the question of who manipulated whom and what each man really knew shows the different facets of their personalities.

Initially Chet seems to have been manipulated and used by a politically hungry and ambitious Nabil. Though no one could blame the young man for trying to save his life and give himself a future, even if at the expense of using an American sexually and emotionally. However, through Chet’s internal musings the reader comes to understand that Chet had his own reasons and his view on Nabil’s actions is very different than what some may realize. The knife edge balance that Chet and Nabil walk, somewhat unwittingly, creates a fantastic suspense and carries the tension incredibly well. The constant threat to both men’s lives is very real and well drawn while keeping an element of subtly and sophistication.

The story does need readers to suspend their disbelief and delve into the world of international espionage as depicted. Perhaps the scenes are outrageous and could never happen but the skillful writing weaves a seemingly plausible story from start to finish. The one qualm I have is the ending is too pat and out of character. I didn’t believe Nabil’s final choices, though they were the only way for a happy ending of sorts. I can still easily recommend this quick delight. The well developed characters combine with a well written intense plot to deliver a really remarkable and unique offering. Get it today, right now!

9171e5fb04c0d8a74521cfcb3ae0d2ce264da81e-thumb

My latest story:

https://www.literotica.com/s/english-summer-tales-pt-01

This started as a collaboration with Jason Clearwater, but he graciously allowed my hero to steal his girl.

Lucy flicked her head and her hair turned in waves, and she held his gaze, challenging him, and challenging herself not to look. She held his gaze as he came towards her across the room. His eyes were blue, dark blue, and Lucy held his gaze as it became more intense, because she carelessly let the gown fall open to reveal her pale English skin.

She held his gaze as Alex climbed up onto the bed and crawled towards her, but how could he crawl if the towel was still around his waist? Lucy held his gaze as his hands went inside the dressing gown and were warm on her skin, but then it was too late.

Even if she dropped her gaze then, to blatantly look at him, Alex was too close for Lucy to see any part of him except his luscious lips, and they were on hers and her arms were around his neck; and anyway, Lucy couldn't see because her eyes were closed as she gave herself up to his kiss.

They fell backwards onto the bed, and Lucy felt his long heat against her belly and his warm hands on her sides, and Alex was peeling the thick cloth of the gown away from her and Lucy was deliriously naked except for her knickers. And they were a froth of cloth that hid her sex, but Alex was discovering Lucy's throat with his lips and his palm was on her breast and sweetness you are beautiful, could you be more delicious?

And yes, she could, Lucy could, as Alex took her in his arms and kissed her breasts and she held him held him and ran her fingers through his hair and it was still wet from the water and Lucy was so wet, so very wet and Alex peeled the final cloth down her slender legs and his mouth was hot on her cunt and Lucy hadn't seen his sex yet.

That didn't matter because her eyes were still closed and her mouth was open in a silent 'oh' of wonder as Alex licked her in one long stroke from the tight rose of her asshole all up the leaves of her cunt and she opened for him like a blossoming flower and she was wet, so wet, and his mouth was so hot.

https://www.literotica.com/s/english-summer-tales-pt-01

My first part of my first submission just got approved and posted.

It’s about a young woman, who kind of keeps to herself at graduate school, but sees a guy working on campus that she can’t stop thinking about. They bump into each other at a coffee shop and they begin to interact. She’s not a prude but isn’t used to affections lately and it takes her by surprise. He’s a mix of assertive and genuinely interested in her. However, they aren’t sappy romantics.

It’s based on fantasies, real events, and fictionalized versions of a few people mashes together. Excited to get feedback!

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-start-of-something-good-ch-01-1

Back