New Site + Forums outage Nov 2014?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zingiber

Literotica Guru
New site + forums out for a few days. Thanks for the maintenance message. Any sense of when we might be back on line?

-Z.

New site + forums out for a few days. Thanks for the maintenance message. Any sense of when we might be back on line?

-Z.

There was a server crash on Saturday.

Currently I'm trying to recover the data. I have several backups, so no data is lost, but it takes some time until the site is running again. Probably tomorrow.

Still just a maintenance message.

It just means that you can already access the new IP of the server (or that your DNS cache is up-to-date). I still must bring the site online. But I probably need one more day.

Therefore, my IP is banned from the so-called "New" forums. As for the "new" site, you can find many posts I made there still in the stories, & I can still Login with the name they were submitted by, but I cannot add any new threads, or rate or comment on the work of anyone else (even the work/stories of editors whose stories my old work still appears in).

I am reminded to again thank Friedman for his hard work providing us with a functional site that we can enjoy free of harassment.

We're back online.

If you notice an error message somewhere, please send me a PM or use the "report a problem" feature.

And thanks 24ward for the kind words :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back