New Login doesn't change after logging in

TalkToMeInSB

A Happy Horny Sailor
My new Lit home page(?) looks exactly the same before and after logging in. I see no indication that I've logged in, there is still a login button. It is only after clicking on New Posts that I go to the forum section and see that I'm actually logged in.

I'm having that issue too. My layout it set to classic but every time I leave and come back the home screen is the new style. I have to click around the forum until the classic style shows back up.

Having similar log in issues with both my S22 Ultra and PC both using Firefox. It's a seemingly random number of attempts before I finally can see I'm logged in on the Forums. I've tried logging in on the Story side first, it didn't help. When I click log in on the Forum side, it bounces the page back to the Latest Activity page on the story side. In some instances I've entered a forum thread and then it'll display as logged in, other times, it just goes back to the Latest Activity. Yes, I've cleared cache, and checked for browser updates. I really dislike Chrome, and Edge is...just well it's Edge.

Try clearing your browser cache completely of all data from all times and then login again.

My new Lit home page(?) looks exactly the same before and after logging in. I see no indication that I've logged in, there is still a login button. It is only after clicking on New Posts that I go to the forum section and see that I'm actually logged in.
Same. It works properly on the mobile version, but when I do it on my laptop it does what you mentioned.

Having similar log in issues with both my S22 Ultra and PC both using Firefox. It's a seemingly random number of attempts before I finally can see I'm logged in on the Forums. I've tried logging in on the Story side first, it didn't help. When I click log in on the Forum side, it bounces the page back to the Latest Activity page on the story side. In some instances I've entered a forum thread and then it'll display as logged in, other times, it just goes back to the Latest Activity. Yes, I've cleared cache, and checked for browser updates. I really dislike Chrome, and Edge is...just well it's Edge.
Same. I was able to log in to the forums through my story page after being redirected. This was from my desktop, but it only worked once. Every other time it was doing what you said. It works fine on the mobile version, but on the PC version, I have to click like 3 different things on the forum page before it shows I'm logged in.
Also, if I try to log in directly from the forum page, it doesn't do anything.

If it's making you clear your cache, it means there was a programming error, because you shouldn't have to do that.

Back