New Literotica Search Interface - Feedback, Bug Reports, Suggestions, etc.

How come there is only one page of threads visible on the visual arts corner? A thread of mine (which still exists when check my post history) doesn't show as it must be on page 2 due to fact I haven't posted in it.

Accessibility challenges with recent iteration of Advanced Search

I am completely blind, and utilize the JAWS for Windows screen reader software in order to access the Internet. In the last two weeks, I have been unable to select options under Advanced Search e.g. I am unable to click the icon to change from "Any Date" to "One Week", etc. I am using Windows 10 and have tried with IE, Firefox and Chrome with no success. Up until two weeks ago the boxes were far more easier to select. Is there any way to display a classic version of the Search function? The new lack of functionality is rather frustrating!!

Advanced search still does not work after four years

My settings have always been:

All categories
Find from the last: year
Older
Sort by: Date
Descending

Okay. I guess it's necessary to add something to the "search for" bar, even if it's an empty space. Back in the day, that wasn't necessary, and it isn't intuitive.

What does this Icon/Number mean in the Search Results?

I have included a screenshot with the icon in question, clearly marked with a red rectangle.

In the search results, underneath the storie's name is included 5 icons:

1. Vote Score
2. Number of Views
3. Number of Hearts/Favorites
4. Number of Comments
5. Number of... ???

I have searched the forum and the FAQ, but I cannot figure out what the last icon/number represents.

If you know, please enlighten me.

Thank you!

Picture -
I have the same question. I'm sorry if I missed a clear answer.
And in addition how can I see the size of the story in pages(it's preferrable) or in kilobytes?
Thank you anyway.

I have the same question. I'm sorry if I missed a clear answer.
And in addition how can I see the size of the story in pages(it's preferrable) or in kilobytes?
Thank you anyway.
That's the number of people who have put your story on a Reading list.

The number of words in a story shows up on the right side of the page, in the title bar (android device). There are roughly 3750 words to a Lit page.

Back