What does this Icon/Number mean in the Search Results?

gameofcards

Virgin
What does this Icon/Number mean in the Search Results?

I have included a screenshot with the icon in question, clearly marked with a red rectangle.

In the search results, underneath the storie's name is included 5 icons:

1. Vote Score
2. Number of Views
3. Number of Hearts/Favorites
4. Number of Comments
5. Number of... ???

I have searched the forum and the FAQ, but I cannot figure out what the last icon/number represents.

If you know, please enlighten me.

Thank you!

Picture - https://imgur.com/a/48WuIrw

Attachments

• C1296579-909C-4C27-BADD-7A9ABE4D2677.jpg
    C1296579-909C-4C27-BADD-7A9ABE4D2677.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 2
I think it stands for 'Reading Lists'. Previously, quite a number of people would use the 'Like' option as a bookmark for stories to return to. Now there's the option to put stories on the Reading List, and the author won't notice it.

I second this. I use this a lot when I'm searching for a story and come across a story that catches my eye. I put it on my reading list to look at later.

Side question:

If someone puts you on their "reading list" does it add to the total number of hearts?

It would be a bummer if the reading list reduced the number of favorite hearts.

I think it stands for 'Reading Lists'. Previously, quite a number of people would use the 'Like' option as a bookmark for stories to return to. Now there's the option to put stories on the Reading List, and the author won't notice it.

The additions to reading lists do show up in your feed, so the author is aware of them if they check their feed at all. It shows up with a bookmark icon rather than a heart, but still has text that says "added to favorites"

Hmmm... I don't see that Icon on any stories, mine or others. I do have readers that added my stories to their reading lists but nothing is shown on any of my views in my dashboard.

Wondering what view gameofcards was looking at?

Hmmm... I don't see that Icon on any stories, mine or others. I do have readers that added my stories to their reading lists but nothing is shown on any of my views in my dashboard.

Wondering what view gameofcards was looking at?

It matches the stat downloads that show the number of reading lists your story is in. Why they're choosing that to show :confused: I haven't seen that before.

Off the OP - Apologies

I realize it is poor forum etiquette for my first post to go off topic, perhaps its just off center from the topic though?

I believe the question is answered thoroughly already from the OP - But in the image shared there is a symbol I am unsure about and hoping the community can enlighten me?

What is the little Red 'H' stand for?

I was thinking Hot topic, but :confused: better to ask right?

Thanks!

A story will display the H or "Hot" icon when it has at least 10 votes and a score of 4.50 or higher.

I realize it is poor forum etiquette for my first post to go off topic, perhaps its just off center from the topic though?

I believe the question is answered thoroughly already from the OP - But in the image shared there is a symbol I am unsure about and hoping the community can enlighten me?

Thanks!

Thanks!

Close. It means the story is hot over 4.5 in score with a minimum of 10 votes.

LOL the faster fingers win.

It's ok to ask questions. Just take some time to search and see if they've been answered before. :D

Welcome!

Back