New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to KIK - 39. Love to chat sometime. PM Me and I can send my KIK name. Love fun talk.

Last edited:
Hello I'm a 38 married male looking for lady(s) to rp with i enjoy taboo rp. Bro sis, dad dau, mom son. My kik is the same name here.

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik

Giving it a shot

Tall, bearded, tattooed, counselor, college professor, however you describe me, one thing is true: I need some entertainment. I’m married, but I need more. Can you be the one to excite me? Can I be the one that makes you moan?

Let’s act out your fantasy of hooking up with your hot professor after everyone leaves the classroom, or doing all those dirty things you always thought about while laying on your therapist’s couch, or just talk until we figure out our own fun.

Jh1125 on Kik. If we click, I’d like this to be a long term thing, but discretion is a must. I want you to be my dirty, little secret.

good morning! look for a nice lady to say hello and good morning to and good bye later in the day when i get off work, if interested my kik is oldgar3

56M KIK silverfox6099. Daddy looking to turn his little girl into a subservient little fucktoy for him to use for his pleasure. Dressing you in sexy cloths and lingerie. Taking you out in outfits that barely cover your bald little pussy and ass cheeks. Tying you up at home and a shoving a dildo up your tight asshole while I throat fuck you and listen to you gag, which only makes me harder.

slawz21

looking for a female or male to play with - ages 20-40

Edging at the moment and just wanna chat and maybe share

45/m working from home, enjoying some beers and looking for a woman who is interested in having some fun chat with an open minded guy today. On kik at kyler215

Straight 37m traveling and stuck in hotel tonight. Would love to chat! Justa32m on kik

Perhaps We Could Be Secret Together?

Hi. I welcome a Kik message from a lady who also enjoys chatting in secret. In Kik I'm cruiser_t. I'm a 52 year old married man alone in a hotel room on business tonight. Would love to spend some of this time to myself with a playful lady.

Hi ladies, I'm a 31 year old guy in California who'd love to get to know you and have some good hot fun. Software by day, musician (guitar and piano, player in a hard rock band) by night, with various nerdy tendencies too. Thoughtful, descriptive, interested, curious, and not going to jump straight to asking for booby pics (though I'd not complain). Perhaps we can turn on each other's brains and see what that does to our bodies. Sound interesting? TheLeadGuitar

Would love to chat to any women who are interested..any topic..
omen1083

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate females (prefer attached and cheating) for anything goes, nasty, no limits, cybersex play including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of all filthy, deviant taboos. If you need self-degradation, self-humiliation and self-abuse to feel intense arousal and if perverted, depraved, filthy and into everything, send private message for details and username. Women only please.

45/m working from home, enjoying some beers and looking for a woman who is interested in having some fun chat with an open minded guy today. On kik at kyler215

I am working from home again today. Any ladies interested in chatting today? Let’s make the work day fun

Looking for someone who wants nothing more than to use each other via voice or video chat to make each other cum, and end the conversation until next time. Our only purpose in the relationship is to make each other cum. We can plan a chat and tease each other all day until we finally get to talk, or maybe we can play on the spot.

kik - slickthickrick4

Bumping it on a Thursday Night

Hi. I welcome a Kik message from a lady who also enjoys chatting in secret. In Kik I'm cruiser_t. I'm a 52 year old married man alone in a hotel room on business tonight. Would love to spend some of this time to myself with a playful lady.

Not in the hotel but always up for carrying on a secret cyber affair in Kik. I'm Cruiser_t . Message me and let's see what mutual pleasures develop.

Looking to chat with someone who is into mutual masturbation instruction.

Ngeonlit.

Let’s have some fun

chat buddies

Gonna try this again. I'm a 49 year old male who loves to chat and flirt online. Not looking for a hookup just looking for someone I can chat with on a regular basis. If you want the same, hit me up at scotty6137 on kik.

Will be on Kik later chatting about wife and I may be persuaded to finish in her panties. Darkestminds89

looking for a dominant guy to rape me in roleplay. Bi guys into couples is a plus. Be over 18 and have a face picture. Kik: darkillusion13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back