New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kik

Hey slloyd89. On for a bit tonight. Looking to chat with some ladies. Same kik name as here. Slloyd89

Hmmm

On kik same name as here male or female any age.....although I am in the older age bracket lol

Young Englishman after casual chatting, erotic RP and some good old dirty chatting (including guided masturbation) with some like minded women.

I've also recently become aware that i'm a slight switch, so potentially open to having my first experience as a sub with someone if they seem like they'd be a good fit.

Kik is Zundas, hope to hear from you soon.

20 yr male

Hey my kik is R_mustang if anyone wants to chat, or something more.

20 male
Average build
Interested in variety and experimenting

RP partner needed! 20 F here

I'm looking for men who are interested in being roleplay buddies on kik. Preferably long term!
I need someone who is: creative, good with grammar, fun, and definitely cocky & arrogant.

If you don't give me your name and age, and let me know you're from lit, I probably won't answer you.

Kik me @ pleasepullout

BDSM 25+ Chat Group

ages 25+ BDSM chat. We discuss daily BDSM topics as well as life in general. Close knit group. #bd.smk.ink34

**Not looking for PMs or play partners

Last edited:
Message me!

I need someone who is extremely open minded, detailed and articulate!

Looking to make a long term chat partner who loves talking about whatever my crazy mind comes up with!

Message me if interested!

Geeky_stephanie

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate females (prefer attached and cheating) for anything goes, nasty, no limits, cybersex play including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of all filthy, deviant taboos. If you need self-degradation, self-humiliation and self-abuse to feel intense arousal and if perverted, depraved, filthy and into everything, send private message for details and username. Women only please.

Looking for a roleplay, hubbys friend hitting on me at a poker tournament party. Let me know if your equipped to handle the situation. Same id as here

45/m home alone tonight. Bored. I’m looking for some fun chat if any ladies are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back