New here

Good morning boys and Aww you guys are so sweet wanting to take care of me like that but I hear laying naked together gets you even warmer I think it has something to do with the friction that can be made *wink*

I will get some pics up for you soon *kiss*

Good morning sexy, Kendil. Hope you are having a great morning. :) and that things are better.

ok the time is here im sorry to keep you waiting i hope you like them let me know what you think

oohh i also want to know what you guys think about something my bfs sister is pregnant and i think she is really hot really really hot hehe well i have a chance to maybe hook up with her what you guys think i should do?

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 687
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 791
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 643
ok the time is here im sorry to keep you waiting i hope you like them let me know what you think

oohh i also want to know what you guys think about something my bfs sister is pregnant and i think she is really hot really really hot hehe well i have a chance to maybe hook up with her what you guys think i should do?

fuckin hell do you have a license for them :)

very nice :rose:

OMFG you are sexy...!!:heart::heart:

A pregnant girl.......?:eek:

Don't let this opportunity pass you by........!!:devil:

These asre very promising pics- love to see them unpacked. Very intruiguing, indeed...

very nice:nana::nana::nana:

Very nice pictures, I'm her bf just so everyone knows. i am a extremely lucky guy, i wake up everyday wondering how i got so lucky. Im so happy you all like her pictures as much as im enjoying reading what you guys have to say :)

Last edited:
Wow, looks like you have stunning breasts. And on your question, never turn down an opportunity. My wife has been in a similar position to you and it just made our marriage stronger and her happier.

A little harmless fun is just that.... FUN

Cheers and thanks for the hot pics

Very nice pictures, I'm her bf just so everyone knows. i am a extremely lucky guy, i wake up everyday wondering how i got so lucky. Im so happy you all like her pictures as much as im enjoying reading what you guys have to say :)

awww your so cute *kiss*

You are indeed a very lucky fella. What a cute little Hottie. Would like to chat about her someday.;)

Wow, this thread just got subscribed too. I can't wait to show my GF these pics, I think she's going to have be drooooling over them. I know I already am. :D

Pregnant girls are pretty hot, but my god, babe. You've got enough tits for both of you! You'll be showing up any hot girls with those delicious mounds.

i dont know she has cute little boobs that i would not mind sucking on at all hehe

Great pictures!!! If you hook up with her be sure to share the pictures with us.

Back