Nephlim14: Request Recap

Nephlim14

Really Experienced
Hello everyone! For those who don't know, I have made quite a few new story requests since my last list posting, and, as usual, all of them are plots for stories under the "Non-Consent" and "Exhibitionist" category. It includes:

1. A three part non con story about three horny, young, bisexual members of a Russian gang, who hang out in a Russian bath house and target various guests to please their appetite. This includes two male pranksters, a shy young man they befriend afterwards, and a young woman that tries to steal their money.

2. Stories, for either category, set in ancient China, with either CFNM or CMNM elements, and includes Asian individuals in such situations. This idea came with plots like:
- Three Chinese Monks ending up naked and lightly embarassed. In one way, the monks are seduced by a band of female bandits. They wake up naked, have to travel through the streets undetected, but are then ambushed by the same bandits, who decide to play with the chaste men. In another way the monks are confronted by a band of male bandits. The criminals force the monks naked, and violate them until the monks manage to fight them off.

-Erotic Stories involving Imperial Officers. In one story, three corrupt guards are forced to suffer nude punishments for their crimes Second story, three guards publicly humiliate a rapist. Third story, three guards are relaxing in a natural hot spring until their clothes are stolen by two bandits. The men chase the crooks through the woods, then rape them as punishment. Finally Three guards notice one of the village hermits, who can either be a young male or female, bathing in the waterfall. They then decide to shed their armor and seduce the unsuspecting villager.

3. A story about a college stoner, whose lounging in his dorm room wearing nothing but a sarong., getting unexpectedly ambushed by two horny ghosts, who used to be a hypersexual couple in life.

4. Stories about "White Rappers", and Wannabe Gangsters ending up naked, and/or in a CFNM, or CMNM situation that involves light embarrassment and revenge afterwards.

5. Chikan stories set in Japanese bath houses, pools, spas and areas of the beach, and includes both men and women being targeted by a group of men.

6. Historical Stories that focus on Barbarians, Vikings, Pirates and Cavemen either raping and pillaging men and women or getting raped themselves by either men or women.

7. Stories that focus on the Japanese Yakuza

8. Two Halloween themed stories set in a college. One would be about two sharkers humiliating the studs at a part, and getting caught. The second one would be about a college rapist getting abducted by aliens.

If anyone is intersted in working with any of these ideas, please respond. These are jus the kind of stories I crave from the site.

Why do you rewrite the same ideas in a list like this? You've already posted these once.

The question is why doesn't he do it this way originally. IT's just annoying to a lot of us that he fills up the entire story ideas page with his ideas like a carpet bomber.

I agree. One long thread a time or two listing new ideas would be easier. Maybe the others went unnoticed because no one was interested.

This time I think he got a handle on it after two or three but a month or so back he had like seven or eight. It was nuts. And unlike the GB nobody really lives on the SI board. Something off the front page is generally just gone so pushing stuff off that rapidly directly effects others.

Back