Neighborly Control (closed)

Her pussy was so tight and it squeezed his cock so good. He was going to cum so hard and he was going to fill her so good. Then, he exploded.....shooting his thick cum deep inside her tight cunt. He continued to fuck her wildly as her pussy milked every last drop of his cum.

Robyn rocked her hips side to side, pushing back against him hard when she heard his deep groan as he dumped his hot load deep inside her cunt. She waited until he slowed down his thrusts, then turned around and slid down to sit on the edge of the couch. Robyn needed to taste their sex.

She looked up into his blue eyes and smiled as she took his wet spent cock in her warm mouth

He watched her turn and move down for his cock. Michael liked that Robyn wasn't finished quickly. He also loved the way that she took his cock and cleaned their cum mixture from it. "Oh, fuck yes. You are so fucking hot. I love the way you feel on my big cock Robyn."

She was eager to taste his cum mixed with hers. Her tongue danced across his cockhead and down his shaft. Robyn's hand held his soft cock her mouth lightly sucking and licking his balls..her eyes looking up at him feeling his cock slightly twitch in her hand her eyes widen in surprise never had she had a man who had quick turn around time. She moved her tongue back up his shaft and wrapped her lips around him and sucked up and down slow. Her hands moved to his firm ass and lightly clawed down the back of his thighs.

He loved the way her lips and tongue worked his cock. Michael also loved the way she moved her fingertips over his skin and dug her nails into his ass and thighs. He looked down at her and smiled at her. "You are so fucking hot. I like your style Robyn. It seems to me like you can't get enough of a good thing, and you know how good my cock is."

Robyn loved how they connected. She felt it earlier in the day but sex with Michael felt like coming home. He knew exactly how she needed to be fucked and fucked her so good. She needed to give him more than he expected. She craved to please him so he wanted her again and again.

"I love your cock Michael, I know it fits perfect in my throat....and my pussy....next time we will see how it fits in my ass." She then kissed his cock and stood up and looked around for her nightie.

Michael watched Robyn kiss the head of his cock and then stand up and look around for her nightie. He grabbed her by the throat and pinned her to the wall and kissed her deep and hard....pressing his body to hers. Then, he stepped back, picked up her nightie, and the shredded remains of her panties and handed them to her. "oh, it will fit so good in your hot ass. I am going to stretch your ass so good neighbor." He patted her fine ass as she put her nightie back on.

She smiled at him as she slipped her nightie over her head. She handed him back her shredded panties and whispered in his ear. "Consider this you house warming present."

She kissed his neck and walked to the door.

He followed her to the door. He kissed her hard and deep before she left....caressing her tits through her nightie. As she walked out the door again, he smacked her fine ass. "Sleep well, neighbor. Thank you for the house warming gift. It is nice to know there is someone in the neighborhood that keeps an eye on their neighbors." He winked at her as she left.

Once she was outside she looked around to see if anyone was looking she made a quick dash across the yard. While it is nice to live in a small neighborhood, it definitely had it drawbacks when it comes to nosey neighbors.

Once she was safe in her house Robyn shut off her lights and went into her room. She turned on her bedside light and crawled in bed to do a little reading. Her body tingled. A feeling she hasn't felt in years. She laid in bed trying to concentrate on her book but her mind was still on Michael. Wondering if he was thinking of her.

Michael left his door unlocked and went upstairs. He got back into the shower, and after quickly washing off, he got out and toweled off. His thoughts the entire time were on his neighbor. He thought about her body, and his cock got hard again. He walked into his bedroom and went over and turned off the light. He climbed into bed, and when he fell asleep, his thoughts were on Robyn and what would happen the next time they were together.

Her alarm went off at 5:00 just as it does every other day. This morning was different, this morning Robyn felt alive for the first time since she could remember.

She started her coffee and went in to shower before she left for work. She stripped off her robe and stepped in a steamy shower. The water beating down on her as she looked down she saw a small bruise on both hips where Michael held her tight.

She smiled at the memory of last night and wondered if it would ever happen again.

Michael slept in. He did not officially start his job for two weeks. He figured he would stop by the school and get to know some of the staff that was working in the summer. When he got up, he decided to go for a run. He had been slacking recently...thanks to the move. As he dressed he looked out his bedroom window and saw Robyn's car was gone. He thought about last night and he felt his body tingle a bit. She had been so good. He went out for his run. He didn't really know where he was going, but he used it as a way to explore the area. After he got back, he showered and got to work on odds and ends around the house.

Her day went fast. Robyn took a few days off to get her boys ready for another school year. One day for registration and one day for back to school shopping. She knew it would be just like any other time she took a few days off she would come in to a disaster. Today was the same but it didn't upset her as it normally does. She would do what was needed to be done and the rest can wait until tomorrow.

At lunch she got a text from her son telling her they wouldn't be home until late due to football practice. She sighed, "And it now it starts, another busy school year." She set her phone back in her desk and kept busy until it was time for her to go home.

After Michael got the first coat of paint on the office, he cleaned up and headed over to the school. He stopped in the office and introduced himself to Kate, his secretary. He was surprised at how young she was. He spoke with a couple of the members of the custodial staff, and then he went out to watch the football team practice for a little while. He did not approach the team, he just stayed off in the distance and watched. After a while, he headed back home. He stopped on his way to get some groceries, and then made his way home. He carried his groceries into the house, and put them away. He sat at the kitchen counter and drank a glass of water.

Robyn stopped at the grocery store before she went home. She saw Michael in the fresh produce but decided to avoid an uncomfortable "day after" situation she took a left and went to the other side of the store. There is never a quick stop at the grocery store. Today it seemed as half the town was in there wondering if she had met her new neighbor yet and what was he like. She couldn't hardly tell them he was fucking great....literally. She just smiled and said that he seemed to be a nice man. A lady up the street asked if I was going to bring him to the block party on Friday. As much as she would like to ask him to join her, she had already been turned down once, she won't ask him to go with her, but will mention it to him.

She paid for her things and headed to her empty home.

Michael sat at the counter sipping the water. He wasn't sure what he was going to make for dinner. In fact, he wasn't even that hungry. He was really trying to decide whether to do more work, or to just relax for the evening. He decided to relax. He took his glass of water, went upstairs and changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Then, he went out on the front porch and sat facing the street, enjoying the pleasant evening.

Robyn pulled in the driveway and saw Michael sitting on his porch. As she got out of her car she smiled at him. "Hey you, are you keeping the neighborhood in order?" She stood there and looked him up down remembering how good he looks with out anything on.

She opened her trunk and started grabbing her grocery bags.

Michael saw Robyn pull in. "Yea. I am keeping it on lockdown. Making sure there is no riff-raff. Have to keep order around here." He saw her go to her trunk and grab a couple of bags. He got up off the porch and walked over to her car. "Need a hand with your groceries?" He smiled at her as he reached for a couple of bags.

"Have the little girls across the street been outside to play today? They are so naughty. The boys call them three 6's."

She handed him two bags and told him she could get it but he started walking towards the house.

"The boys are at football practice until 9:00, I'm going to have a salad for supper would you care to stay?"

He followed her into her house. "I did not see any girls. I have only been outside for a few minutes. I stopped by school for a while, and I watched football practice for a few minutes. When I got home, I decided to take the night off and not work on the house."

He checked out her ass as he walked behind her. "I don't have a plan for dinner, but I don't want to impose on you. I'll sit with you while you eat though. That is, if you don't mind."

Robyn sat her bags on the counter and turned to see him eyeing her ass. "Oh they haven't been outside? That little Sara has the mouth of a sailor. Maybe they have been grounded to their rooms again."

She pulled out a bag of lettuce and rinsed it off and was cutting up cucumbers and carrots. "I won't eat if you're going to watch me. Can you grab the eggs out of the refrigerator?"

She turned and saw him staring at her ass again. "What the hell are you looking at? Its not like you haven't seen it before?" She smiled and went back to cutting up her vegetables.

"The light is much better here though." He said as he went to the refrigerator to get the items that she asked for. He returned with them and set them on the counter. "Last night I was seeing it with my hands. It looks as good now as it felt last night." He stood there for a second. "Ok. I will join you for a salad. I could probably use the nourishment. I have not had anything to eat."

Robyn laughed and playfully slapped his arm. "I will have you know you left bruises on my hips four fingers on each hip and two thumbs on the back." She turned and looked him up and down, she loved the way he felt last night and wanted to feel him again.

She pulled out a small pan and put three eggs and some water and set it on the stove. She turned to get the left over grilled chicken from the fridge and started to cut it for the salad.
"You haven't had anything today? Do I need to lecture you about not eating as I do my sons?"

"I am sorry that I bruised you. I did not mean to hurt you." He smiled at her as she moved in the kitchen. "No, ma'am, you do not need to lecture me. I know better. I was just very busy today. I promise I will not do it again ma'am." He leaned on the counter. "Is there anything I can do to help you?"

Back