Need to find someone.

SexlovinSteff

Virgin
How do I go about finding a bisexual female with a submissive side.
I have these sexual fantasies I want to fulfill, I just can't find anyone to fulfill them with me. Where do I start looking?

I have these sexual fantasies I want to fulfill, I just can't find anyone to fulfill them with me. Where do I start looking?

EMERSON40 will be in shortly

Lesbians are often mistrustful of bi women who just want to fool around and you can't really blame them. Obviously you should be up front about what you're after but you may need quite a bit of patience before you meet someone kinky who is happy with no strings (assuming that's what you want).

There's always Fetlife, which is facebook for kinksters.

I found there's a ton of people on here and they're all looking for something different. Your best bet is to post on the Lit Personals and be VERY descriptive about what you're looking for, lay it all out and you'd be surprised by the responses you're looking for.

Good luck! :)

Too bad you're in Arizona. I'm a sub and bi curious.

craigslist!!

craigslist just dont use the boston one there are a few killers on that one :) have fun

I'd be perfect if I weren't so darn far away.

Are you still looking? I'd love to chat, if so. Feel free to PM me. :)

Not that I collect women at any impressive rate...I'm not trying...but the few female friends I've gotten to know intimately...intellectually and emotionally, not physically...are all submissive and with bisexual interests that haven't been explored much.

So I'm guessing the odds that you'll find someone are pretty good. So work on trust and do lots of listening.

They are out there. My best ones have came to me when I least expected it. My advice is to be a little more sexually aggressive and very upfront about what you are wanting. It pays no favors to either party to beat around the bush in these situations (until you actually get to beat around her bush.) I think most females have been at least bi-curious at one point or another..

Back