need swingers to help

toetyper

Experienced
i have an idea for a story. and id like to talk to a married couple who swings. goes to parties,

in it a female college professor whos 4'7'' recruits a man with cerebral palsy to pose as her husband to go undercover at a swingers party as an experiment

i have an idea for a story. and id like to talk to a married couple who swings. goes to parties,

in it a female college professor whos 4'7'' recruits a man with cerebral palsy to pose as her husband to go undercover at a swingers party as an experiment

I'm a little confused about why the man would need to be handicapped. Sometimes it can be very difficult for one to enjoy recreational sex if the other spouse is unable to play.

Jenny

I'm a little confused about why the man would need to be handicapped. Sometimes it can be very difficult for one to enjoy recreational sex if the other spouse is unable to play.

Jenny

umm who said he was unable?

Not much reality I suppose

4'7"? Anyway, what's the college professor's motivation answer what questions do you have about swinging?

the idea is here are two people who are outside of society's idea of sexual showing up at a party focused on sex. the question is will anyone take them up on the offer?

Rarely do swingers parties allow "strangers" to join. If you're "new" you have to be a friend of a friend and invited to join.

Rarely do swingers parties allow "strangers" to join. If you're "new" you have to be a friend of a friend and invited to join.

maybe the new couple arrive unexpectedly at their friends home one Saturday night when the friends are hosting.

"Hi we just tried that new restaurant and realized it was just around the corner from your house, so we thought we'd stop by with dessert...ohhhhhh...I see you already have guests..."

would they be invited to join in to make sure they don't snitch?

would they be invited to join in to make sure they don't snitch?

Perhaps. It depends on real (or not) the OP wants the story. After all, it was mentioned that the "couple" wasn't a couple... Seems this tale is becoming harder than it needs to be.

Back