Naughty while at work

That time that you are at work and just unable to focus on anything. Your mind keeps returning to all the dirty things you love to think of.... all dirty things you love doing!!

Just looking at a colleague and wondering if he would grab my hair and tell me what whore I am while face fucking me. Wondering if the other would hesitate cheating his wife or not.

So many naughty things running through my head causing my cunt to acche and get soaked. Let the time go quickly so I can finally leave here and play!!

That time that you are at work and just unable to focus on anything. Your mind keeps returning to all the dirty things you love to think of.... all dirty things you love doing!!

Just looking at a colleague and wondering if he would grab my hair and tell me what whore I am while face fucking me. Wondering if the other would hesitate cheating his wife or not.

So many naughty things running through my head causing my cunt to acche and get soaked. Let the time go quickly so I can finally leave here and play!!
The more you look at the clock, the slower the time goes, and it makes you want it that much more.

Hope you got to play. :)

What you are describing is a daily occurrence for me. When I don't have to pay attention to some detail, my mind automatically shifts to some past sexual adventure I've remembered or want to start. Sometimes I imagine an interesting looking woman I see as my sexual partner, and imagine we're fucking in my truck in the parking lot of a restaurant or other business I might frequent. It's good for your heart and I'll damn sure pull your hair. Given opportunity, I won't hesitate.

Haven't felt that way for coworkers but, man some of the customers that come through makes my mind race like the thing I'd do to you if I was on break or off the clock

My last job had some very attractive ladies in their uniforms, they only came through the office twice a day. They always find their way into my fantasies, that was as far as anything went tho. One of the few things I miss about that job. The colleagues working for home aren't the same.

There have been plenty of times while talking to a customer about their vehicle or what they need fixed that I've wanted to take their holes for a test drive

Had a few nice experiences when younger working in supermarkets.
Sat in a small canteen the girl next to me started rubbing me under the table, I had to have an extended brake as I couldn't stand up as everyone would see how hard I was!

In an elevator at work, an incredibly sexy woman commented on my shirt. Made small talk on the ride up. 15 minutes later, I have an email from her in my box. She'd gathered my name from my badge and sent a message asking if I had felt "a connection".

She was married, and I had a girlfriend, but that spark led to many breaks taken together.. Blow jobs and finger bangs in the parking lot.. Fucking in the back of my car. If was incredible, spontaneous, passionate.. but ultimately short lived..not more than a month or two before her guilt set in. Still turns me on thinking about her and the fucking around we did while at work.

I have this issue way more often than a married woman should! lol

What a hot erotic message you typed! I would luv to engage in message exchange with youā€¦ā€¦

I find myself being here more and more each day! Hoping and looking for someone to give attention too. I work on mostly a male construction site and do have a couple younger women here to fantasize about. And im sure the other 200 guys here too..lol hope to fine a female chat partner...

I feel the same way about a couple female coworkers. Would like to do exactly like you described and take them right there on their desks

Made eye contact with this girl at work and I haven't had any in a while. So yeah my mind was drifting askew. Too bad I wouldn't do anything at work but, the fantasy is always there

Back