Naughty Places!

You all should visit Climax, Michigan!
Transplanted Michigander here. I've never been to Climax, but I've heard stories (or were they jokes) about speed traps just outside of town. Imagine seeing a sign, "Climax - 1 Mile," and trying to maintain the posted speed limit, especially if you've been driving a long time.

It's right on the tube!

London_Underground_roundel_at_Cockfosters_tube_station_24_October_2004.jpg

Well it’s not as good as some of them here, but Washington has a city called Humptulips. And just south of me here (and a better named one) is Tillicum!

in Puerto Rico we have Las Tetas de Cayey. they resemble a woman's breasts thus the name. (tetas = tits)

Attachments

• 1706033609192.png
    1706033609192.png
    115.8 KB · Views: 0
Not related but the very first IT company i worked for I got this ticket to call this person. I looked at the name and had to go to the ladies to make sure it was right: Kathy Hiscock. I am not joking!

Had a co worker with that surname.

A recent discussion of girls high school basketball in Iowa included a phenom from years ago named “Fonda Dix,” ( no really, you can google it and find press “) I mean, really, if you had that last name, would you really give that name? Of course, I went to high school with a girl named Kandi Cox….. so there’s that.

Not a street or town but a store called

BJ’s Wholesale Club.
We have “Kum and go” convenience stores, at least for now, they were bought out and I believe are changing the name. They are routinely referred to as “jerk and squirt” stores among the teens of the state

Back