National No Trump day

ByteMe13

Virgin
Can we please have a National No Trump Day where the media doesn’t publish every stupid, ignorant, racist, bigoted, thing that comes out of Trump’ s mouth? Or maybe. No All Caps Day where anything in all caps is immediately deleted.

Just saying’

IMHO, as a country, we haven't earned the right to the luxury of having him muted for a day.

Ultimately, this shit is our fault.

IMHO, as a country, we haven't earned the right to the luxury of having him muted for a day.

It's as much Trump's fault as anyone else's. No earlier president has been this little self-restrained.

It's as much Trump's fault as anyone else's. No earlier president has been this little self-restrained.
Trump can spout anything he wants. But the news media doesn’t have to report everything he says. It isn’t “news”

It's every non voter's fault. Especially those who are against his policies but felt that they didn't need to vote.

It's every voter and citizen who can't bother with the primaries or locals.

It's every person who said "how bad can he be?"

It's every media outlet which irresponsibly amplified his candidacy.

It's every person who voted for him.

It's every person who voted for him twice.

It's every person who voted third party.

It's every person who spread the propaganda.

It's every person who believed Roe was safe.

The reality is that in this county the buck stops at the citizens. And the plurality of our citizens are more consumers than citizens. The remaining fractions are split between conservatives who have absorbed a half century's worth of propaganda, the "independents" and the democrats.

This is on the people. As it always is and has been.

Trump can spout anything he wants. But the news media doesn’t have to report everything he says. It isn’t “news”
Please. The blame starts squarely on Trump. HE does it. You are trying to slide off his key responsibility. There is blame for others, but that doesn't mitigate Trump's behavior/responsibility one iota. The media is legitimately torn in several directions on what they report--but it's Donald Trump's lack of self-restraint that brings them to that conundrum.

Please. The blame starts squarely on Trump. HE does it. You are trying to slide off his key responsibility.
Then there’s that pesky 1st Amendment. He has the right to say whatever. News media isn’t required to report it.

Then there’s that pesky 1st Amendment. He has the right to say whatever. News media isn’t required to report it.
Yes, you are just a Trumper trying to push distraction. Trump (and quite possibly you) have first and a full portion of blame for what you are complaining about as part of a Trumper disinformation/distract effort. You can think you are cleverly sliding off the issue, but you're not.

Yes, you are just a Trumper trying to push distraction. Trump (and quite possibly you) have first and a full portion of blame for what you are complaining about as part of a Trumper disinformation/distract effort. You can think you are cleverly sliding off the issue, but you're not.
You, my friend, are as ignorant as Orange Jesus

Holy shit how many Trump Derangement syndrome topics do you need?

If your boy joey is the shit you say he is why are you all so damn worried.

The people voted against him. Twice. Trump has never received the most votes in an election in his life.

The conspiracy nut clowns that make up today’s Republican Party can take the blame. I’m having none of it.

I bet you all typed this shit in your basement while wearing 3 😷 masks
Why would anyone wear three masks now. K/N-95 masks are readily available, and offer the best protection. Three cloth masks were recommended when there was little to no alternative.

I know that facts get in the way of your feelings, but hell it's been almost two years since that recommendation was withdrawn. Get over it....

Why would anyone wear three masks now. K/N-95 masks are readily available, and offer the best protection. Three cloth masks were recommended when there was little to no alternative.

I know that facts get in the way of your feelings, but hell it's been almost two years since that recommendation was withdrawn. Get over it....
That you.Felt compelled to respond to what I wrote with what you wrote brands you a democrat

Thank you.Felt compelled to respond to what I wrote with what you wrote brands you a democrat
Why??? I pointed out the Science behind the stupidity that you wrote.
This site isn't just dumbfuck Americans like you, other nationalities also post on here. But you're a fucking dumbfuck American, and fail to understand simple facts.

Thank you.Felt compelled to respond to what I wrote with what you wrote brands you a democrat

Nothing wrong with being a democrat.

Unless that is you've been told that it is patriotic to hate democrats.

Why??? I pointed out the Science behind the stupidity that you wrote.
This site isn't just dumbfuck Americans like you, other nationalities also post on here. But you're a fucking dumbfuck American, and fail to understand simple facts.
And it persists in solidifying itself as a democrat

And it persists in solidifying itself as a democrat
Really? To me Democrats and Republicans are both rightwing nut bars. Why, because I am not an American. So try as much as you want, you cannot call me either. Which is why your arguments fall apart when you try them on me. I don't vote in your country and I don't give a fuck who you elected as President.

I love to point out where you are wrong. That you don't like it, and have no defence beyond, "you're a Democrat" isn't my problem...*chuckles*

dumbfuck BB

Really? To me Democrats and Republicans are both rightwing nut bars. Why, because I am not an American. So try as much as you want, you cannot call me either. Which is why your arguments fall apart when you try them on me. I don't vote in your country and I don't give a fuck who you elected as President.

I love to point out where you are wrong. That you don't like it, and have no defence beyond, "you're a Democrat" isn't my problem...*chuckles*

dumbfuck BB
It persists it persists

Back