Naruto: Taijutsu Team up.

-Yuki smiled watching her body do the stripping he blushed feeling him self get really hard pretty fast. it was his second time and still couldn't help feel this way for her.-

*Hinakemi walked over to him and pressed her naked body against his. She stopped thinking and just felt.* "Tell me to stop now and I will.."

-Yuki smiled and kissed her neck.-"I think i will let you strip me so i do not do it."-he chuckled running his hands over her smooth skin.-

*Hinakemi moaned softly when he kissed her neck then she took his shirt and shorts off. Slowly she slid his underwear off and got on her knees. Without thinking she leaned forward and licked his cockhead*

-Yuki lightly jumped but moaned from her licking. Yuki ran his fingers in her hair enjoying the sensation he was getting. Yuki leaned to the wall behind him other wise he would of fallen.-

*Hinakemi had never done this before but she went with her instincts. She licked the head of his cock and lightly stroked it.*

-Yuki smiled down to her eyes.-"That feels pretty nice Hinakemi keep doing that it is so good."

*his words encouraged her as she slowly took his cock into her mouth inch by inch sucking as she looked up at him*

-Yuki groaned softly it was so wonderful he wanted to do more he wasn't sure what but more. Yuki needed to do some research what he could do to maybe...learn more about sex.-

*Hinakemi took more of his cock into her mouth, gagging a little as it entered her throat. She pulled back gasping for breathe but quickly took it back into her mouth and throat. His groans edged her on. This obviously made him feel good so she kept at it.*

-Yuki groaned gently grabbing her hair as he moaned from her intake.-"I feel like i am going to explode please keep going."

-Yuki groaned cumming for her filling her mouth Yuki blushed as he looked to her eyes enjoying this more.-

*Her eyes got huge as he filled her mouth with his seed. It tasted so delicious and she swallowed every last drop. Slowly she let go and licked his cock wanting more. A few moments later she stopped blushing.*

-Yuki looked.-"Lay back for me so i can lick your pussy Hina."-he said laying her back he began to lick her juicy folds.-"Mmm Hinakemi you taste wonderful."

*Hinakemi blushed as he laid her back* "Ok Yuki" *she gasped and moaned when she felt his tongue against her pussy. Her cheeks got redder* "I-I do?"

-Yuki smiled.-"Yes you do..."-he said as he continued to dip his tongue in her wonderful pussy. Slipping his tongue deep between her folds he groaned with each lapping motion. Yuki ran his hands up one playing with her breast and the other rubbing her clit as he lapped at her pink folds.-

*Hinakemi bit down on her fist and moaned louder. His tongue felt like the best silk against her hot core and his hands were all over her body. She felt something building in her lower half and she invited it. Her moans got even louder and she sunk her teeth into her fist*

-Yuki dug deeper with his tongue as he sucked on her clit and enjoyed the juices flowing in to his mouth.-

-Yuki blushed tasting her juice as he smiled to her.-"Do you want more?"-he asked as his cock was rock hard.-

*Hinakemi felt her thighs quivering as she came down from the heavens. Not trusting her voice, she nodded her head.*

-Yuki took his cock and rubbed it against her pussy as he lifted her legs and slid in to her pussy. Yuki groaned as he began to move his cock slowly in and out of her pussy nice and slow in and out.-

*Hinakemi felt no pain this time. Just pure pleasure. His cock stretched her pussy so well. Soft moans escaped her.*

-Yuki groaned groaning with her as his slow thrusts let her feel every inch of his cock. Yuki moaned feeling her body shake a bit and he began to move faster deep in her pussy he groaned with every other thrust.-

Back