Name A Litster You Appreciate Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rycat25...

Such a good friend who always checks in on me...such a class act and heart of gold:heart:

My sweet sweet va_boy. You have no idea how much I appreciate you. You have never let me down and have been there for me thru everything these past 2 1/2 years. From the bottom of my heart, know that I consider you one of my best friends ever. I don't know why it never occurred to me sooner, but while you have been listening to me cry and worry about my life and miss someone who could give two shits less about me, you've been here. Every time I need you, you're here. You dropped everything yesterday and made time for me and no one ever does that. I don't care how many Ford's you own, you're good people and I'll always make time for you. Kisses and hugs always baby. You're the best.

Aw shucks ma'am. A man can not be simply defined by what he drives:rolleyes: Keep your head up. :kiss:

All the Litsters I've interacted with on the threads over the past week. I wont name them, they know who they are. I appreciate them all for making me feel welcome but mostly for making me laugh....alot!:):rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back