Mysterious Neighbor (Closed for sex_kitten333)

Victoire got out of bed and jumped in the shower, reliving the intense orgasm she had last night. After cleaning up, she tied her robe and stood in front of her closest, figuring out what to wear. Deciding on her new red lace lingerie and a floral romper, she put on her 3 inch black heels and brushed on her makeup. She grabbed her bag, put on her sunglasses, and headed out the door, ready for a day of shopping.

As she locked the house behind her, she turned around and saw Bill stretching on the porch. Waving, she walked closer, to see what he was up to this morning. "Hey there neighbor! You're up early," she said, smiling.

Bill heard Victoire's voice and he smiled, turning to see her walking over towards him. "Good morning..... yeah, well you know, us old guys are early risers," he said laughing. "How late did you end up staying up last night?"

As she walked closer, Bill sighed, she looked incredibly sexy in her outfit, and that was not what he needed. Especially after a night where he did not get any from his wife again. He took a deep breath trying to keep calm. "So what are your plans for today? Going to go travel around and check out the town?"

Victoire giggled and playfully pushed his chest. "You're not old, Bill! You're hardly a few years older than me! Anyways, I stayed up pretty late; there were some things I needed to take care of. How about you?

She could see him question her reasoning, but decided to save that for another time. Smiling, she adjusted the bag on her shoulder. "Yeah, I need to buy some groceries and shop for some new clothes! Do you know where I should go? I haven't been exploring yet, and since you know the area, you probably know where to get the best stuff."

Bill felt her push his chest and he smiled, "Hey lets not get violent... you may hurt this old guy," he grinned at her. He was going to ask her what she needed to take care of, but he figured it was something to do with her move. So he left it at that.

"I actually did not stay up late at all...... was pretty tired," he said lying. Knowing he would have loved to stay up and let out some of his sexual tension. He smiled at her, "Shopping..... sounds like a woman," he winked at her.

"There are a few nice shops on the main street in town for clothes and stuff...... we do have a nice grocery store near the school actually," he said smiling at her as he playfully pushed her shoulder. "I don't do a lot of shopping for women's clothes," he winked at her.

Victoire looked down at her watch, and saw that she was running a little behind schedule. "Well, I have to get going, I have a lot of things to check off my list today. I'll check out the area near the school! I'm sure I'll find something. See you around!"

Seeing how he reciprocated her flirty touches, she smiled to herself, knowing it wouldn't be long before she would get some of that hunk of man herself. After walking a few steps away, she turned back towards his house. "And you can tell your wife, Jenny, that I'll be back around lunch, if she wants to come by and say hello!" Blowing him a kiss, she strutted down the street, hair billowing in the wind behind her. She had an idea of what to buy at the store to get him all hot and bothered for her.

Bill smiled as she began to walk off. "Have a good time...... enjoy the town," he said smiling. He watched as she blew him a kiss, and then heard her call Jessica the wrong name. "It's Jess," he laughed as he waved goodbye.

As she left, Bill headed back into his house, Jess was up finally and they talked about the day. Jess wanted to get a few more things done for work, and she told Bill she would appreciate it if he went to the grocery store to get some things. He sighed, not mad, but all Jess did was work.

"Oh by the way, the new neighbor stopped over while you were asleep, she seemed nice," he said. Jess gave him a look, "A single woman in this neighborhood, I feel like she is going to be bad news," she said. Bill smiled, hating how Jess jumped to conclusions about women.

He kissed Jess as he left the house, heading to the store. Part of him felt bad, hoping that he did not run into Victoire at the grocery store. As he arrived at the store, he grabbed a cart and began to shop, making sure to grab all the produce that he needed. As he was walking up and down the aisles, he looked to his left and saw the condom section, he was tempted to buy some, even though Jess wanted a child.

Victoire first stopped at a boutique, wanting to get some new clothes right away. Choosing one with a vintage look, she stepped inside, immediately loving the aesthetics. She found some great tops and shoes, buying a pair of sexy heels higher than what she would normally wear. Turning the corner, she stumbled upon the lingerie section. She thumbed through the racks, deciding to buy a pair of thigh highs and lace boy shorts. She put the shoes in a bag and placed the rest of her delicates in her bag. Heading out the door, she headed towards the nearest grocery store.

Finding a supermart a few streets down, she grabbed a cart and started putting in fresh fruits and vegetables to make her grandmother's famous green bean casserole. Looking to the side, she was surprised to see Bill standing near the pharmacy section. Shopping cart in hand, she walked over to him. "Long time no see, Bill! What are you doing here?"

Bill looked up and saw Victoire, he smiled, "Hey there neighbor, are you following me?" He asked smiling. He felt his eyes look her over, his mind was already on sex as he looked at the condoms, so he tried his hardest to not check her out openly in public.

He couldn't help his ind racing a bit, the idea of her being bad and letting him fuck her in public. He shook that thought out of his head, as he scolded himself. 'God I need to have sex' he thought as he smiled at his neighbor.

"So, how are you enjoying the town so far? Find some nice places to shop?"

Victoire smiled as she saw him look down at the condom section. "Someone's trying to get lucky tonight," she laughed, feeling his eyes on her. "I found this cute little boutique off the main road, and got some great shoes," she exclaimed, showing him the bag. "Now I just need to buy some groceries and head back to make some delicious food for lunch!"

"How's Julie doing? She seemed pretty beat yesterday. Does she work a lot?" she asked, fully knowing that that was not her correct name. While he was looking at her, she reached forward and grabbed a box of condoms, knowing she would need them soon. She turned back towards him and winked, knowing that he would be curious about what, or more specifically who, she would be needing those for.

Bill laughed at her comment, "Getting lucky..... yeah trying.... you know, being married makes it a little harder to get lucky then when your single," he said laughing. "I am glad you found all those places.... it is a nice little town for stuff like that," he said looking at her bag. He grinned as she talked about heading home and making lunch.

"Jess, is fine, she is actually working more today.... guess she didn't finish everything last night," he said sighing. He hoped it wasn't evident that him and his wife were in a rough patch, but he was sure it was. He watched as Victoire grabbed a box of condoms and he laughed.

"Well, guess you are planning on getting lucky soon too huh?," he pushed her shoulder gently and playfully. He liked that he could joke around with his new neighbor.

Victoire noticed the dullness in his voice as he spoke about his wife working again. Seeing that his marriage was already falling apart, she decided to move forward. Squeezing her hand around his upper arm, she tried to sound empathetic. "I'm so sorry to hear that. Well, if you're bored and need someone to talk to, I'm sure I can make enough casserole to go around!"

As she saw him hesitate, she prodded him. "Come on, Bill. Think of it as my housewarming gift, and I won't take no for an answer. I expect to see you at my door for lunch!" Pecking him on the cheek, she walked away, feeling his eyes on her ass as she swayed to the check out line.

Bill watched Victoire walk away, and he headed back down the aisle finishing his shopping. His mind racing about the offer of lunch at her house. He knew he had time to do it, and he knew it would be neighborly, but part of his mind warned him that she was dangerous.

As he finished his shopping, he checked out, packed his truck, and started to drive home. His mind on the offer by Victoire, he knew his wife would be working, so he could stop over. As he pulled into his driveway, he grabbed the bags and headed into his house.

He took his time putting away the groceries, then headed up to the office to see Jess. "Hi babe, hows the work coming?" She smiled at him, "Should be done in a couple hours, then we can have a nice dinner together," she offered. Bill smiled as he walked over and kissed her softly. "Sounds great babe."

He headed downstairs, and then decided to go have lunch with Victoire. He walked out of his house and headed over towards her house, knocking gently on her front door.

Victoire smiled to herself as she heard a soft knock on the door. Having been preparing lunch since she got home, she knew that the casserole was flawless and tasted just like her Grandmother's. It was her favorite dish, and she made sure she knew how to make it before leaving for college, knowing that it would be one of the best meals she would have there.

Dressed in a low cut sweater, no bra, and some leggings, she opened the door, leaning on the side of the doorway as she saw Bill standing there. "Glad to see you decided to make it," she smirked at him, knowing full well that he had no way out. "You've got some lipstick on your face," she said, leaning forward and rubbing it off with her thumb.

"Come on in! Lunch is almost ready, and I made some dessert. Red or white?" she asked, already pulling out the wine glasses.

Bill smiled as she rubbed the lipstick off of his face. As she walked away and he followed her into the house, he felt his eyes looking her over. Her leggings definitely brought out her long legs and firm ass. He sighed, what was he doing here?

"Oh, red wine is good...." he said smiling. He followed her toward her kitchen, his mind getting lost a little. He pictured himself grabbing her, pushing her against the counter and taking her hard. His mind loving the idea of his new neighbor getting him off. He had so much frustration pent up inside of him. He sighed, trying to clear his mind, but it was impossible.

"So, the house looks nice..... you have been working hard to get it in order huh?" He looked at his new neighbor, his mind still completely on sex, and again, he was cursing himself for getting into this situation. Even though he hasnt done anything wrong, he felt like he has.

Victoire heard him sigh, turning around and placing the glasses in front of him as she grabbed the red wine. Bending over, she poured both glasses, making sure he could see her big breasts down the front of her sweater. She handed him a glass and drank slowly from the other one, licking the liquid off her lips.

"Yeah, I finished arranging everything yesterday. Now I just need to add some decorations! I'm leaning towards some paintings, like that one in your house yesterday." she said, resting her elbows on the counter and leaning forward with her ass in the air. Hearing the timer go off, she set down her glass and grabbed an oven mitt. Opening the oven, she pulled out the casserole and set it down on the counter top. Two plates in hand, she cut out sections of the casserole and walked back over to Bill. "Bon Appétit! It's my grandmother's famous green bean casserole, you'll love it."

Taking a bite, she closed her eyes and moaned, both because it tasted heavenly, and to tempt him. "I've had this so many times, but each time it's like I've never tasted anything this good in my life."

Bill smiled as she poured the wine glasses, as she leaned against the counter his eyes went to her large breasts. Jessica did not have large breasts, so he couldn't help but check Victoire's out. He sighed as he sipped his wine, watching her lick her lips.

He listened to her talk about the house, and the painting he had. "Well, Jess would be the woman to talk to about decorations, she decorated our house," he said as she stood when the timer went off. He watched her bring over the casserole and hand him a plate with some on it.

He tasted it, and it was delicious. He heard her moan, and it brought his mind to wander again. "It is delicious Victoire, it's been a while since I had a home cooked meal this good...." he said as he ate the casserole, her cooking absolutely amazing. He picked up his wine and sipped it again.

Once both their plates were empty, he smiled at her, "wow..... you are an amazing cook.... that was fantastic." He looked at her as he grabbed the wine bottle, refilling both of their glasses.

Victoire smiled as she heard him complement the food as well. "Thanks, I make it when I'm feeling homesick. My grandmother taught me how to make this recipe many years ago, and it's one thing that I will not forget." She held out her glass as he poured more wine in his. "Someone's thirsty," she laughed, hoping he would notice the double entendre. About to speak, Victoire heard her phone ring from the table near the door. "Excuse me, I have to take that," she apologized, running towards the sound.

"Hello?" she asked, wondering why her friend Gabrielle was calling her in the middle of the day. They had met during college, on her semester abroad in Paris. Gabrielle was attending the local college, and they had connected instantly. They had the same taste in music, fashion, food and boys, and became inseparable. Since Victoire had roots in France, she spoke it fluently and they had no problems conversing in either French or English. "Oh my gosh, Gabrielle, how are you?" she exclaimed, in French. "Comment ca va? Je viens de déménagé dans ma nouvelle maison, et je suis en train de déjeuner avec un ami," she said, telling Gabrielle about her moving. "Nous avons tant de choses à dire! Skype ce soir?" she asked, asking if she was free to Skype tonight and chat then. "Ah oui ma chérie, je te remercie! A bientot!" she exclaimed, hanging up the phone and heading back into the kitchen.

Bill heard the phone rang, and nodded when she asked to be excused. He stood in the kitchen, sipping his wine as he heard Victoire begin to speak in French. He smiled, never hearing anyone speaking French in person before. He listened, thinking that it was hot that she could speak another language.

When she walked back in the kitchen, Bill smiled at her. "You speak French too? I mean, I am guessing that was the language you were speaking...." he grinned. He felt his eyes look her over, "I have never met anyone that could speak French, you would be the first."

Victoire laughed. "Yeah, I'm actually French, both my parents are. That was my best friend from college, she's back home on break. I mean, I learned both English and French at the same time growing up, so I'm fluent in both," she answered, digging into the casserole.

"So, where were we?" Seeing his plate was just about empty, she asked if he wanted some more. "I made a whole dish, so don't feel bad about taking more; I usually eat a lot, so I made sure to have plenty of leftovers." She poured herself another glass of wine.

Bill smiled as he took a little more casserole. "Wow, French and English.... bet that drove the boys crazy in college," he said laughing. He continued to eat the casserole, amazed at how good it was. He finished his second plate and leaned back against the counter.

"ahhh that was good...." he grinned at Victoire. "So, you went shopping, you are all moved in..... what else do you have to do in this new place?" He looked at her, his eyes staying on her face this time, really trying not to check her out.

Victoire tossed back the rest of her wine, enjoying the taste as it spilled down the back of her throat. "I did get a lot of attention back in the day," she laughed, loving how much he was flirting with her. She added some more casserole to her plate, not able to get enough of the taste. Taking her last bite, she led the spoon to her mouth and chewed on the casserole, slowly sliding the spoon out of her mouth. She turned it and slowly sucked on it, cleaning off all of the casserole, while keeping eye contact with Bill. Licking the outer edge of the spoon she moaned softly and licked her lips.

Grabbing her plate in one hand, she leaned across the counter towards him. Captivated by her, he did not move. She stretched out her arm and snagged his plate as well, her breasts in full view of his face. She noticed as his eyes drifted south to her cleavage and smiled as he did not look away. Turning around. she sashayed to the sink and started rinsing the dishes. "Do you want to go sit on the couch?" she asked.

Last edited:
Bill watched her suck on the spoon. She was definitely a flirt, and as much as he liked it, his mind still screamed warning him about her. He finally broke his eye contact on her mouth, just in time to see her reach across and show him her large breasts. His eyes focused on them as he again compared how much bigger they were than his wifes.

As she asked him to go sit on the couch, he walked up behind her at the sink. "Victoire, you made me lunch, you shouldn't be doing dishes," he said. Her back to him, he reached around her to take the dishes out of her hand, his body close to hers.

"What kind of neighbor would I be if I made you cook for me and then do the dishes....." he said softly to her.

Victoire stood still, not believing he would make this so easy for her. As he spoke quietly, she slowly leaned back, "accidentally" rubbing against his lower region, feeling that it was nice and hard. She continued rinsing off the dishes, waiting to see what he would do next. Reaching for the soap, she poured some onto a sponge and lathered up the plates, the water trickling from the left side of the sink. Noticing that he did not move away, she shifted her feet, feeling him getting harder behind her.

Bill felt her lean back, her ass pressing into him a bit. He sighed at the feeling, his mind telling him to move, but he couldn't resist the temptation. He sighed into her ear, "I thought I told you to stop doing the dishes?"

As she started to soap up the plates, he felt her weight shifting, her body pressing a bit into him. He sighed again, "Are you going to make me force you to stop doing the dishes?" His mind was racing as he was tempted by her, but his mind tried to keep him in control of himself.

"It's fine, honestly," Victoire said, her breath quickening as he breathed into her ear. "I clean the dishes after every meal." She leaned forward, turning the faucet to let out more water and pushing her ass back, getting ready to rinse off the soapy dishes. Rotating the faucet head to the right side of the sink, she stuck her hand under the stream of water, testing out the temperature. Seeing that it was fine, she stuck the first plate under the sink and started to rinse it off.

Back