My wife did it again!!

OK so update. She's arrived at his place. They've sent me pics of them relaxing after round 1 with a condom and she asked if they should do round 2 without. To which I replied go for it. Would be so hot for her to feel him Cumming inside her. How could I resist. Of course I said I want to see pics haha

OK so update. She's arrived at his place. They've sent me pics of them relaxing after round 1 with a condom and she asked if they should do round 2 without. To which I replied go for it. Would be so hot for her to feel him Cumming inside her. How could I resist. Of course I said I want to see pics haha

would you share a pic as well?

Very close

Well good morning to everyone. Its Saturday morning here.
Again without wanting to hijack the main man Mr screwher's thread I'd like to update what mrs love2spurt is up to.
Respectfully, I think you are dangerously close. I would be more interested in your story if it was in it's own post.

*Update*

Mmm yes! It's looking like it's going to be a fun night! Just a short while ago as my work day was winding down I got "The Phone Call!" It was my wife. She's meeting up with Greg tonight!

I assumed he was meeting her at the gym. They'd work out together. Then head to his place. Turns out that's what they're doing for the fun. She said "He can't make it to the gym. But he's meeting me at the coffee shop when I'm done."
"Then you're going to his place tonight?" She didn't hesitate "Yes. It's been awhile. Sounds like he really wants to see me."
I wanted to say "Of course he wants to see you! He's looking to get laid tonight!" But I couldn't be crass like that. I told her I loved her and to have fun.

So right about now Mrs. Screwher is probably just getting cleaned up from her workout. It won't be long before she's at his place. So needless to say I'm quite excited now! I'll update again when I have something.

Yay!!!!! Enjoy! Her joy begets ours through you
Does she know about us?

Thank you. Yes, I am. It's sooooo exciting as he's probably balls deep in her right now!!

Right now , Lits my thing. I'm sure I'll be introducing her to it soon.

*Update*

My sexy little hotwifey is on her way home now! Not a minute to soon. I think I'm going to explode!!

But in my little corner of the world it's pushing midnight now. I may once again have to wait to get some of that reclaiming action. We'll see how she feels soon enough.

*Update*

My sexy little hotwifey is on her way home now! Not a minute to soon. I think I'm going to explode!!

But in my little corner of the world it's pushing midnight now. I may once again have to wait to get some of that reclaiming action. We'll see how she feels soon enough.

Hope you get your reclamation sex. Nothing like fucking the wife knowing another cock has just been in her 😜

*Update*

Last night turned out as I was starting to fear. By the time my wife got home it was late. Between working all day, then hitting the gym, then back to Greg's place (where I'm hoping that tired her out the most) our own session was going to have to wait until tonight. I was disappointed but I understood and I reassured her. Of course I was fucking horny and she knew it. Before bed she said she wanted a quick shower and she asked me to join her.

Its still psychologically thrilling seeing Mrs. Screwher naked after spending time with another man. Knowing he too was seeing those special private areas suppose to reserved just for me. Then he touched them. Enjoyed them. And it gave her pleasure. Then he had his penis in her vagina! I know "cock" and "pussy" are more a exciting. But in this context the proper terminology is electrifying!

In the shower, my wife started stroking my raging erection. We had some some sexual small talk with me asking if he "fucked you good?"
She said "Yes. He did". "Tell me", I responded. "Tell me he fucked you good!"
"He fucked me good!"
I got her repeat it over and over as she jerked me off. Needless to say I had a huge orgasm!

Tonight should be a lot of fun to say the least.

Really glad to hear things are back on track for you and the Mrs... Hopefully you are hard and dripping all day at work.. I know I would be!!

I'm missing the Updates... Hope things are going well for you and the Mrs.

They are. It's just been awhile since we've done anything to warrant an update. Hopefully soon though. I'm sure all three of us are due for my wife and Greg to get together.

But did you ever tell us about the fuck you had the day after the shower?

No I didn't. Our sex is always fantastic but that time it was more just a typical sex session for us. So not much to update. I guess we got our hotwifing ya-ya s out in the shower.

*Update*

It's looking like it's that time again. Mrs. Screwher and I are having a relaxing Saturday at home. But tomorrow looks to have potiential to be a really great day. My wife just spoke to Greg. She made arrangements with him to join us at our gym tomorrow.

Needless to say I'm really excited now! It's been too long since they got together! Whatever else I get I'll be sure to update!

Hey I'm so glad you are going to be part of the initial meet and socializing. For you seeing their initial delight in what is to come, for him to be fucking the wife of the man he's just been speaking to, for her to witness the two men who fuck her being at ease with each other - it's a whole other level of pleasures, yeah? :)
One day soon: her phone on while they get busy, you listening in. You'll spurt a bucketful mate.

Hey I'm so glad you are going to be part of the initial meet and socializing. For you seeing their initial delight in what is to come, for him to be fucking the wife of the man he's just been speaking to, for her to witness the two men who fuck her being at ease with each other - it's a whole other level of pleasures, yeah? :)
One day soon: her phone on while they get busy, you listening in. You'll spurt a bucketful mate.

Thanks. You're right. Hanging with them is going to be exciting. I'm hoping for so much more than I'll probably get.

The phone idea is definitely going to happen. Hopefully sooner than later.

*Update*

It's looking like it's that time again. Mrs. Screwher and I are having a relaxing Saturday at home. But tomorrow looks to have potiential to be a really great day. My wife just spoke to Greg. She made arrangements with him to join us at our gym tomorrow.

Needless to say I'm really excited now! It's been too long since they got together! Whatever else I get I'll be sure to update!
I've been waiting for this update for a while now. The sexual anticipation you must be feeling is unimaginable to me. You are one lucky man to have such a hot wife to share to any man she chooses to be fucking her in her favorite positions. I hope Mrs. Screwher and Greg are going to be able to enjoy each other for awhile so we all know that your wife has been thoroughly fucked by another man!

Back