My wife did it again!!

Thats fantastic. looks as if Mrs Screwher is becoming a very enthusiastic hot wife. Congrats to you both and long may it last.

This is my favorite thread and I get so excited every time I see an update. And man, do I ever get excited.

Thanks, crash. That's so hot! I know Roger likes to fuck my wife doggy. This is probably quite close to how they look when he's giving it to her like that.

from what you had said, i thought the woman looked a little like your wife, so...

*Update*

This update is definitely long overdue. It's been well over a month now (at least) since my wife got together with her fuck buddy. Roger contacted my wife this morning hoping they can get together today. In other words, he invited my wife to his place today so he can screw her. We have nothing going on today. We were just going to relax at home and enjoy the holiday.

Now she's going to "Netflix and chill" at Rogers place!

*Update*

My wife just stepped out for her evening at her lover's place. As I said in my previous post, this afternoon is long overdue. So needless to say I'm quite excited. That awesome cuckold angst feeling has kicked in. My heart is racing and that feeling of arousal has found it's way to my cock.

Oh wow! It probably less than an hour Roger's big cock is going to be in my wife's pussy again!!

*Update*

My wife just stepped out for her evening at her lover's place. As I said in my previous post, this afternoon is long overdue. So needless to say I'm quite excited. That awesome cuckold angst feeling has kicked in. My heart is racing and that feeling of arousal has found it's way to my cock.

Oh wow! It probably less than an hour Roger's big cock is going to be in my wife's pussy again!!

Excellent. Try to get more detail out of her when she comes home. It shouldn't be an accident that you found out his cock is large. Details paint a better picture. Have you ever seen Roger, even a picture? Helps the mental imagery.

*Update*

Enjoy your evening. Will mrs Screwher return tonight or will she stay at Rogers?

Excellent. Try to get more detail out of her when she comes home. It shouldn't be an accident that you found out his cock is large. Details paint a better picture. Have you ever seen Roger, even a picture? Helps the mental imagery.

You're preaching to the choir here. But you can't draw blood from a stone and I can't force my wife to speak. I haven't seen Roger yet as she's not interested in taking a photo of him. But we're due to meet. That's something I want to do.

Enjoy your evening. Will mrs Screwher return tonight or will she stay at Rogers?

She'll be home tonight. Hopefully she won't be too late tonight. She shouldn't be as I haven't heard from her yet but by now no doubt Roger has screwed her at least once.

She'll be home tonight. Hopefully she won't be too late tonight. She shouldn't be as I haven't heard from her yet but by now no doubt Roger has screwed her at least once.

Looking forward to your full report , later.

*Update*

Unfortunately at this moment I don't have much of an update. It was quite late when my wife got home from her rendezvous with her boyfriend. Part of our hotwifing is our reclaiming sex we have upon her return home. But due to the late hour and having to get up early today, our fun time is waiting until this evening.

*Update*

Unfortunately at this moment I don't have much of an update. It was quite late when my wife got home from her rendezvous with her boyfriend. Part of our hotwifing is our reclaiming sex we have upon her return home. But due to the late hour and having to get up early today, our fun time is waiting until this evening.

Shame she won't have the fresh cum on her and in her.

I think theres something hot about her staying really late, its like shes pushing the boundaries more.
Hope for more when you get time

*Update*

So this was the first time she's screwed Roger without reclamation sex? Did that keep you hard the whole night she was laying beside you?

If anything, it sounds like a step closer to her being prepared to fuck him, or someone, in front of you. And eventually in your bed.

*Update*

My sexy little hotwifey is now upstairs enjoying some much needed Zs. As I said in an earlier post, she got home much later from Roger's place than she wanted. Then by that time she was ready to just shut her eyes. Of course it didn't help that she had to work early in the morning.

It's obvious as to why she got home so late. And why she was so tired. I'm absolutely thrilled to say that Roger fucked her brains out! Earlier this evening, Mrs. Screwher and I made our way to the bedroom. I was waiting since she left for his place for this moment so it didn't take long before I had her naked and she started telling me of her adventure.

During her time with him, he fucked three times! It was way to long for any of us since they last got together so it didn't take long before Roger was leading her into his bedroom. They stripped and they started once again by my wife sucking his big cock. She recently let it slip that Roger is much bigger than she previously let on. I had to ask again just how big his cock is. "I told you before I think. He's a bit bigger than you." Again I think she was trying to spare my male ego. We both know Roger is hung!! I asked her to continue. She said he then "went down on me." It was then it kind of hit me that every time they've been alone she given him head and he's licked her pussy. Then he fucked her. Then for the rest of the evening they screwed again. Rested, had dinner/coffee (he's figured out my wife loves her coffee) then had sex again. By now I'm more than ready to get some of that pussy too. I started fucking her myself. Soon I was on sexual stimulation overload - both physically and mentally. I had to ask at that moment. "You like his big cock, don't you!" It took a few seconds to spit something out.
"Yes...I do"
"You like his big cock! Tell me. Say it!"
Then she said it. "Yes. I love his big cock!"
Fuck that so hot! It took some effort on my part again but I'm thrilled by this now! It didn't take long before I came.

So this was the first time she's screwed Roger without reclamation sex? Did that keep you hard the whole night she was laying beside you?

If anything, it sounds like a step closer to her being prepared to fuck him, or someone, in front of you. And eventually in your bed.

Yes I must agree with you. I'm so excited that we seem to be getting deeper into our hotwifing. Fingers crossed that before the end of '17 that I get the honors of watching them screw.

Thats great that she finally said how much she loves his big cock!

It's definitely added fuel to the fire knowing what Rogers got. And knowing my wife is loving it!

Now I'm hoping the next guy that gets into her pants is fucking hung too!

Yes I must agree with you. I'm so excited that we seem to be getting deeper into our hotwifing. Fingers crossed that before the end of '17 that I get the honors of watching them screw.

I'm wondering if you might have more luck with a different guy for that. It sounds like she's ready.

She seems happy to keep Roger to herself. And ongoing. Maybe she doesn't want to risk that by changing the dynamic.

Are you ready to tell her what you want? She's told you she loves his big cock. I think you need to reply that you love that, and that you want to watch it fuck her tight little pussy.

Back