My Vacation

Hi Delicious one. I hope your having a super nice weekend. We are all doing well here in the Cold USA. It is supposed to be close to 50 F today so we may get a break. I miss seeing you all the time, it isn't quite the same there

hi creative nice to hear from you again hope you are not riding the back these mornings its been icy here

kiss all

Good to see you're still posting Angelique and getting a few hits from old friends

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Attachments

• lit0001.jpg
    lit0001.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 450
  • lit0002.jpg
    lit0002.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,200
  • lit0004.jpg
    lit0004.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,093
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello my sexy friend. It is good to see you again. :) x

attachment.php

miss you too Bill , but mods will be mods, or not ......x
Hi Delicious one. I hope your having a super nice weekend. We are all doing well here in the Cold USA. It is supposed to be close to 50 F today so we may get a break. I miss seeing you all the time, it isn't quite the same there

hi gis , thats terrible i don't know how you survive

later i will tell you why i moved on

but for now stay indoors ? :) and warm

kiss

Not really my dear friend, it has been terrible here in NJ, it has snowed a lot and the wind chills are bad...last weekend we had -20 Fahrenheit, which is about -50 centigrade, but we are managing, hope you don't mind I told our friends about this thread, they are all wondering what happened...:kiss::kiss: stay safe and warm babes.

Angelique, I just perused your thread for the first time (somehow I missed it) and was truly awed by not only your superb physique, but also the exotic and diverse settings your photos are shot in. In combination with your provocative poses, you've presented us with a fantastic series of sensuous photos. Bravo !! :D

hi ouch
i haven't been here long i moved on from another board

thanks , i can enjoy all the flattery i get :)))))) x

Angelique, I just perused your thread for the first time (somehow I missed it) and was truly awed by not only your superb physique, but also the exotic and diverse settings your photos are shot in. In combination with your provocative poses, you've presented us with a fantastic series of sensuous photos. Bravo !! :D

Back