My TG Love

angela40

Really Experienced
Aurelia is my life and love now. In my posts of Aroused by a Transgender and transgender milf that was just the beginning of my new world. Aurelia introduced me to her friends which were also bi, gay cross dressers. The accepted me because of her. Aurelia had moved in with me. Being with her 24/7 kept me continuously aroused. Mutual masturbation, having her cock cuming down my throat and anal fucking made me her loving slut.
She told me how to dress to entice her friends. I obeyed her. No bra or panties just short dresses. By now Paul was out of my life. I didn't even have contact with my son. I was overwhelmed by her.
One of Aurelia's friends gave a party and dressed for the occasion. On arrival I was hugged, kissed and feeling hard cocks rub against me. I had a number of Tom Collins putting me at ease. Aurelia brought over Olga one of her friends. Sheer beauty with bulging tits. We chatted when Aurelia told me to kiss Olga. As I did Aurelia raised Olga's gown and wrapped her hand around her cock wanking her as I was deep tongue kissing Olga. Someone stood behind me raising my short dress, feeling a cock against my anal hole. Olga shot a load into Aurelia's hand which she wiped over my lips. I was a milf slut. I lost all senses seeing more cocks of beautiful tgs to be taken care off. I was undressed, placed on a bed as I was being ravished by being fucked and sucking cocks. The night turned into dawn when we went home.

Aurelia is my life and love now. In my posts of Aroused by a Transgender and transgender milf that was just the beginning of my new world. Aurelia introduced me to her friends which were also bi, gay cross dressers. The accepted me because of her. Aurelia had moved in with me. Being with her 24/7 kept me continuously aroused. Mutual masturbation, having her cock cuming down my throat and anal fucking made me her loving slut.
She told me how to dress to entice her friends. I obeyed her. No bra or panties just short dresses. By now Paul was out of my life. I didn't even have contact with my son. I was overwhelmed by her.
One of Aurelia's friends gave a party and dressed for the occasion. On arrival I was hugged, kissed and feeling hard cocks rub against me. I had a number of Tom Collins putting me at ease. Aurelia brought over Olga one of her friends. Sheer beauty with bulging tits. We chatted when Aurelia told me to kiss Olga. As I did Aurelia raised Olga's gown and wrapped her hand around her cock wanking her as I was deep tongue kissing Olga. Someone stood behind me raising my short dress, feeling a cock against my anal hole. Olga shot a load into Aurelia's hand which she wiped over my lips. I was a milf slut. I lost all senses seeing more cocks of beautiful tgs to be taken care off. I was undressed, placed on a bed as I was being ravished by being fucked and sucking cocks. The night turned into dawn when we went home.
Some amazing thoughts I'm having right this minute Wow

It's the sensuous love that I have never dreamt off. In the office we sneak a kiss and a feel. She wears thongs, I just pull them to the side for a touch of her hardness.
Your avatar speaks for it self The rest of what you are saying is gotten me hard as a rock baby :kiss:
;)

I found myself very turned on by these words.

Is there a longer version? 😍

Back