My Shoe Collection

This is pair number 12, only about 80 more to go. Or is everybody already getting bored with this?

I decided to go a little more casual today with jean, but they still pair nicely with these Jessica Simpson pumps. Hubby says they have nice toe cleavage and he loves the cutout on the side.

attachment.php

Bored!? Absolutely not! I've just caught up with your posts, and they are all lovely. I especially liked the green pair as well as this pair. Casual yes, but oh so sexy!:)

I am a big fan of feet,pantyhose, and heels this has it all!!! It is my new favorite thread!!!! :)

Here is my shoe selection from date night last night. I think the bright green paired nicely with the back seam stockings. The shoes ended up staying on late into the night.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I absolutely adore your choice of green and black. Wonderfully evocative of a lady friend I once felt deeply about. Thanks.

Bored!? Absolutely not! I've just caught up with your posts, and they are all lovely. I especially liked the green pair as well as this pair. Casual yes, but oh so sexy!:)

Thanks, I am glad your are enjoying my posts. This is fun!!!

I am a big fan of feet,pantyhose, and heels this has it all!!! It is my new favorite thread!!!! :)

I have feet, hose, and heels!!! It is funny how such simple things can turn a mans head.

I absolutely adore your choice of green and black. Wonderfully evocative of a lady friend I once felt deeply about. Thanks.

Thanks, the green pumps seem to be everybody's favorite. Am I allowed to repeat shoes on this thread or once I have posted them once, that is it?

Red Patent for this morning.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pic24.JPG
    Pic24.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
I have feet, hose, and heels!!! It is funny how such simple things can turn a mans head.

Thanks, the green pumps seem to be everybody's favorite. Am I allowed to repeat shoes on this thread or once I have posted them once, that is it?

It does more than turn my head ;);)

If my vote counts sure repeat shoes, hose , toes, .... beggars can't be chosers LOL :)

Happy Monday everybody. These are fun booties by Frye. I think they pair nicely with the funky stockings, don't you agree? We will see if I can turn any heads at the office today.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• pic25.JPG
    pic25.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 412
  • pic26.JPG
    pic26.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 410
lovely stockings they match real well with the shoes. they must fell nice to the touch.
let me know then how many heads you end up turning :D

Happy Monday everybody. These are fun booties by Frye. I think they pair nicely with the funky stockings, don't you agree? We will see if I can turn any heads at the office today.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Could you forward me a job application... I want to work in your office

Red Patent for this morning.

attachment.php
Red shoes are almost always right. :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

If you don't turn any heads, it's definitely not you. My head would start spinning! ;)

lovely stockings they match real well with the shoes. they must fell nice to the touch.
let me know then how many heads you end up turning :D

Thanks, I did see a couple of guys checking out my legs. I'm not sure if they were looking because of the stockings or the heels or both.

Could you forward me a job application... I want to work in your office

I'm afraid we require a very unique set of skills, are you sure you posses those skills? Would you consider yourself a subject matter expert?

Red shoes are almost always right. :)

If you don't turn any heads, it's definitely not you. My head would start spinning! ;)

I did not see any heads spinning. Does that mean I failed?

My hubby just bought me these shoes. I love them. A classic pointy toe pump but in hot pink patent. Perfect for summer. Today is my first day wearing them.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pic29.JPG
    Pic29.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 216
My hubby just bought me these shoes. I love them. A classic pointy toe pump but in hot pink patent. Perfect for summer. Today is my first day wearing them.

those look lovely on your feet. it matches your skin color.
you should take those into bed ;)

wow. these are sexy and flirty.
this is definitely one of my favorite threads here

attachment.php

I hope everybody had a great weekend. Here are the shoes I wore today. They are fun but often hard to find something to wear them with. As a result, they do not get worn a lot.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• pic30.JPG
    pic30.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 191
  • pic31.JPG
    pic31.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 186
This morning's selection.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• pic33.JPG
    pic33.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 170
  • pic34.JPG
    pic34.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
really like that combination. the shoes, the dress, the tights.
yum yum.

Black leather platform pumps. The skirt might be a little short, but I don't care. I was feeling flirty today.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• pic35.JPG
    pic35.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 147
  • pic36.JPG
    pic36.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 142
the skirt is not short. its perfect.
and the toes on those shoes yumm..

the skirt is not short. its perfect.
and the toes on those shoes yumm..

Thanks, they are some of my favorite. My husband calls them my Come Fuck Me Pumps. They are high, but put me at just the right height to be bent over and entered from behind while standing up.

Back