My Shoe Collection

i'm not sure about naughty or sweet but you look incredibly classy and sexy.

Here are the shoes I am wearing today. These are some of my favorite. I love patent shoes. The heel height makes me feel a little naughty, and the bow on the front, a little sweet. :D
672655&stc=1&d=1428327513[/IMG]

Gin,

They look deliciously naughty I think. Love the photos nothing quite like a woman either dressed on undressed wearing heels.

Thanks, I always feel empowered wearing my heels. As well as wearing them dressed, I often do wear them undressed also.

And i love seeing them on you.
Sweet Naughty perhaps?? :rolleyes:

Sweet naughty, that might be a good description of me.

i'm not sure about naughty or sweet but you look incredibly classy and sexy.

Thank you.

Today is feeling more casual. Several have asked about boots, well here you go. These are not my highest heel or sexiest shoe, but I love them. So much so, I made my husband go buy me an identical pair in black.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pic10.JPG
    Pic10.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 563
Not a fan of boots.
They cover the feet damn.
But you like them thats what matters.

Today is feeling more casual. Several have asked about boots, well here you go. These are not my highest heel or sexiest shoe, but I love them. So much so, I made my husband go buy me an identical pair in black.

attachment.php

I love those boots! Where did you find them??

Today's selection from my collection.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pic11.JPG
    Pic11.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 322
  • Pic12.JPG
    Pic12.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 325
  • Pic13.JPG
    Pic13.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 323
Here is my shoe selection from date night last night. I think the bright green paired nicely with the back seam stockings. The shoes ended up staying on late into the night.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pic17.JPG
    Pic17.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 476
  • Pic18.JPG
    Pic18.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 477
  • Pic19.JPG
    Pic19.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 482
And for today. A little more casual...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pic20.JPG
    Pic20.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 236
  • Pic21.JPG
    Pic21.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 230
Its a little dreary here today so I thought tights would be nice today. Do you agree?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pic22.JPG
    Pic22.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 212
This is pair number 12, only about 80 more to go. Or is everybody already getting bored with this?

I decided to go a little more casual today with jean, but they still pair nicely with these Jessica Simpson pumps. Hubby says they have nice toe cleavage and he loves the cutout on the side.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pic23.JPG
    Pic23.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 406
This is pair number 12, only about 80 more to go. Or is everybody already getting bored with this?

I decided to go a little more casual today with jean, but they still pair nicely with these Jessica Simpson pumps. Hubby says they have nice toe cleavage and he loves the cutout on the side.

I am not bored at all. Bring on the next 100!!;)
I agree the toe cleavage is sexy an alluring.

attachment.php

Damn, damn, damn and I bet your ass looks amazing when you wear heels like these.

Back