My secret play room

johnbottom4u

Virgin
A story about a man who sneaks off in the middle of the night to a storage container on a college campus. It holds theatre costumes, dresses, leather vests, mini skirts and spandex the guy locks himself inside the container and rides his suction cup dildo while tied up. One night a stranger quietly sneaks inside the container and hides watching the erotic show while masturbating. He reveals himself along with his enormous hard on and blackmails me into becoming his 24/7 fuck toy. With a fearful look on my face (and an appetite for this and more) I agree to perform any and all acts asked of me. Should I have stated he's not to include other participants?

Last edited:
Again, a good idea regardless of orientation. Personally, I'd lose the blackmail and just have it as an affair between two people who cannot normally be together, teacher/student, married perhaps, between people who share their love for this particular kink.

Years pass and they have both gone their separate ways. On the day of his/her retirement at the college, the professor gets a note. "You know where. 10PM." It's signed, King Leer. As it refers to a costume they used to wear. They show up and the couple have a great reunion 20+ years after the last. And just maybe, both of their lives have changed enough for them to be together.

This story is partally true. I have a container (its not mine...it belongs to the university!) I go to late ight. Ive never taken anybody there.

I like the idea, even though there's a whiff of blackmail about it. In this instance the blackmailer has just about as much to lose as the individual indulging in a bit of secret fun. "Hey - that pool of cum that you left while watching me" sort of balances things out. Blackmail has power when it's presented anonymously. So with some tweaks the story goes into the consensual non-consensual category.

I like the idea, even though there's a whiff of blackmail about it. In this instance the blackmailer has just about as much to lose as the individual indulging in a bit of secret fun. "Hey - that pool of cum that you left while watching me" sort of balances things out. Blackmail has power when it's presented anonymously. So with some tweaks the story goes into the consensual non-consensual category.
Thanks for the input (however I prefer the physical input!)
This and all my ideas are based on real life things I do, want to do or an adaptation off what I have previously done.I do have a secret room not part of my living quarters but on the campus of a university unfortunately way off of the main campus and in a place so remote it never sees visitors. That's the main reason I choose it so that I could be alone and get naked and explore my homosexual side without worrying about interruptions.
I am actively seeking partners to participate in hot anonymous man on man sex. I'm in Los Angeles area roughly half an hour north of downtown in a rural neighborhood.

Lol. There are a lot of stories on this site that should be categorized under 'sci-fi/fantasy' based on the refractory periods alone.
Well, if youd care to sample the goods im in Los Angeles general area and would happily entertain a discrete curious man!

Back